News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Election 2024

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#400Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 11:07am

Nope, she is announcing her pick Monday at the latest. Her first rally with him will be Tuesday. 

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#401Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 11:58am

Nice! Appears still down to three. Shapiro, Kelly and Walz, with Walz gaining more steam.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#402Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 12:23pm

As of 40 minutes ago, I'm reading that there are still FIVE possibilities.  If Shapiro, the Governor of Pennsylvania, is one of those....and if tomorrow's rally is in Philadelphia....then I'm thinking Shapiro is her choice.  But they are all excellent candidates, and I will be happy with her final pick.  

Non sibi sed patriae

Pauly3
#403Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 2:43pm

Highland Guy said: "As of 40 minutes ago, I'm reading that there are still FIVE possibilities. If Shapiro, the Governor of Pennsylvania, is one of those....and if tomorrow's rally is in Philadelphia....then I'm thinking Shapiro is her choice."

Perfectly valid point!  And I thought you were not capable of reason.

Highland Guy
#404Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 3:43pm

Highland Guy said: "As of 40 minutes ago, I'm reading that there are still FIVE possibilities. If Shapiro, the Governor of Pennsylvania, is one of those....and if tomorrow's rally is in Philadelphia....then I'm thinking Shapiro is her choice. But they are all excellent candidates, and I will be happy with her final pick."
++++++++

UPDATE

I got my dates mixed up.  The Philadelphia rally is Tuesday, August 6, and she is expected to make her decision by that date, also.

I think.

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 7/31/24 at 03:43 PM

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#405Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 4:08pm

Buttigieg is the smartest candidate out there, glad he's on my team.

Stephanatic

Highland Guy
#406Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 4:17pm

Earlier today, the Convicted Felon was interviewed by a group of Black journalists at an NABJ convention.  I did not see all of it, but they appeared to have EATEN HIS LUNCH.  He attacked the Moderator, and questioned whether Kamala Harris is actually Black.  Add "Racist" to his resume (oh, that's right, it's already there).

KAMALA  #47

Non sibi sed patriae

Sutton Ross
#407Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 4:32pm

I got my dates mixed up.  The Philadelphia rally is Tuesday, August 6, and she is expected to make her decision by that date, also.

As I stated above, the latest she will announce her pick is Monday, August 5th.

Buttigieg is the smartest candidate out there, glad he's on my team.

He is a great guy and he's awesome at his job. But, thinking he is the best candidate for the VP pick is just ignorant and short sighted. This is America and people are still uncomfortable with Pete, and the Rainbow Community in general. 

My husband text me from work downtown. Basically, they are pressing Wall Street donors to cut their checks as soon as possible, citing a financial rule that bars contributions to tickets featuring a sitting governor. Meaning it won't be Mark Kelly. So, it's between Walz, Shapiro, and Beshear. She really, really needs to win Pennsylvania so I hope it's Josh. 

South Florida
#408Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 5:49pm

"He is a great guy and he's awesome at his job. But, thinking he is the best candidate for the VP pick is just ignorant and short sighted. This is America and people are still uncomfortable with Pete, and the Rainbow Community in general. "

Didn't say that did I.

Stephanatic

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#409Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 7:07pm

I like Buttigieg, but I wouldn't pick him. I like the final 3 choices, but am partial to Josh Shapiro. He's well-liked in Pennsylvania even by some conservatives.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Highland Guy
#410Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 7:29pm

Streamer says Kamala will speak live at 8:15 PM ET on MSNBC.  I assume this a visit to the "Chris Hayes Show" and not something else.

Non sibi sed patriae

Sutton Ross
#411Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 8:08pm

Buttigieg is the smartest candidate out there,

Saying that suggests you want him on the ticket since you just called him a candidate. But, it's not him and shouldn't be. 

Broadway Flash Profile Photo
Broadway Flash
#412Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 8:21pm

Progressives are out to get Shapiro, which makes me hope it’s him even more.  I’d also be happy with Mark Kelly, he wants to stop illegal immigration 

Sutton Ross
#413Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 8:32pm

Just one more point: People in this thread understand what BroadwayFlash has done to the Broadway board, and the fact that people on there are stupid enough to keep responding to his threads is wild to me. Just a reminder: He is an interwebs troll, he calls black/brown people "hood rats", and he just wants to blow up all threads. Don't allow him to do that. I blocked him weeks ago when he exposed himself as openly racist but I'm assuming he's trying to stir up sh*t because that's all he does. Pauly/Flash. One in the same. 

Block and ignore guys. Block and ignore. 

As you were ;)

Zeppie2022
#414Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 10:16pm

"Don't allow him to do that. I blocked him weeks ago when he exposed himself as openly racist but I'm assuming he's trying to stir up sh*t because that's all he does. Pauly/Flash. One in the same. Block and ignore guys. Block and ignore. As you were ;)"

If this was not so sad, it would almost be funny folks. This same person lied and said another poster threatened to "kill" her and said that person would be banned for life. Poster never threatened to "kill" her and is still posting on BWW. I can provide proof if anybody cares which I truly doubt. Same poster said she accepts PM's, that is a lie also. Take her post for what they are worth IMO. Since she is liberal, she will be given "free" pass on BWW.

Moving on, not even going to try to discuss topic anymore. Unless you are ultra left, you are going to be branded some crazy MAGA nut. BTW - just returned from a wonderful trip of the British Isles and Amsterdam. Beautiful scenery, lovely people and learned a lot of history of that part of the world.

Pauly3
#415Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 10:47am

Sutton Ross said: Referring to BroadwayFlash, " He is an interwebs troll, he calls black/brown people "hood rats", and he just wants to blow up all threads. Don't allow him to do that. I blocked him weeks ago when he exposed himself as openly racist but I'm assuming he's trying to stir up sh*t because that's all he does. Pauly/Flash. One in the same."

Why do you believe I am racist?  I have never said or implied a racist thing here.  If I had, it would be easy for you or anyone else to quote it.  But you nor anyone else has or will.  Out me as a racist and prove your claim.  Else YOU are the troll - and a coward.

I haven't stirred anything other that to point out the obvious lunacy of favoring murder based on absurd justification criteria.  I have also argued my case on a variety of things directly related to this topic.  None of that is similar to trolling.  Unless of course you're a leftist who is disinterested in reason, truth and merit.

Highland Guy
#416Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 11:20am

Pauly3 said: "I haven't stirred anything other that to point out the obvious lunacy of favoring murder based on absurd justification criteria. I have also argued my case on a variety of things directly related to this topic. None of that is similar to trolling. Unless of course you're a leftist who is disinterested in reason, truth and merit."

Balderdash.  You have proved time and again, even here, that you are a MAGA troll.

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 8/1/24 at 11:20 AM

Pauly3
#417Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 11:55am

Highland  Guy, because you disagree with me doesn't make me a troll of any type.  You can't provide a single example to demonstrate the merit of your claim.  The cowardice you (and others here) is staggering.

MysteriousLady
#418Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 12:48pm

Pauly3 said: "Highland Guy said: "As of 40 minutes ago, I'm reading that there are still FIVE possibilities. If Shapiro, the Governor of Pennsylvania, is one of those....and if tomorrow's rally is in Philadelphia....then I'm thinking Shapiro is her choice."

Perfectly valid point! And I thought you were not capable of reason.
"

If I thought someone was incapable of reason I wouldn't continue to engage with them. The fact that you continue to do so is odd. 

Highland Guy
#419Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 12:53pm

Other than the Presidential election, are y'all following your State and local elections?

Here in California, I am excited about the race for the U.S. Senate by our current DEM Congressman, Adam Schiff, against REP former ball player, Steve Garvey.

We will miss Mr. Schiff as our Representative, but will be thrilled when he takes his Oath of Office as our new U.S. Senator!

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 8/1/24 at 12:53 PM

Pauly3
#420Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 1:28pm

MysteriousLady said: "If I thought someone was incapable of reason I wouldn't continue to engage with them. The fact that you continue to do so is odd."

The someone(s) who appear to be incapable of reason address me and attack me, so why you think it is odd to defend myself is what is odd.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#421Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 3:31pm

Pauly3 said: "Highland Guy, because you disagree with me doesn't make me a troll of any type. You can't provide a single example to demonstrate the merit of your claim. The cowardice you (and others here) is staggering."

Everyone on the MAGA train is a troll. Dumb, mean and proud of it. That's the brand. Not worthy of engagement online or in real life.

Pauly3
#422Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 4:25pm

ErikJ972 said: "Everyone on the MAGA train is a troll. Dumb, mean and proud of it."

Your comment was dumb and mean, and it seems you're proud of it.  Like I accurately pointed out of South Florida not long ago, you too are EXACTLY what you despise.

South Florida
#423Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 5:41pm

I did call him a "candidate", yeah, but I don't think he's a good pick either. I hope Harris has better plans for him.

Stephanatic

Highland Guy
#424Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 8/1/24 at 6:20pm

President Biden and Vice-President Harris will greet our returning prisoners this evening when their flight arrives at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland.  It will undoubtedly be an emotional moment when these brave Americans embrace their loved ones again. 

Although other detained Americans unfortunately still currently remain in Russia, this prisoner exchange is yet another amazing achievement for the Biden-Harris Administration.

Non sibi sed patriae

Videos