News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Election 2024

dadaguza
#375Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 12:25pm

I'd be willing to bet she can't even point out 5 countries on the European map. When the Russia-Ukraine war broke out she sounded like she was giving a geography lesson to kindergarteners. I certainly wouldn't feel proud or confident having her represent the US as a strong country in front of Putin, Zelensky, Netanyahu or any foreign leader for that matter.

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#376Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 12:31pm

dadaguza said: "Highland Guy said: "Highland Guy said: "dadaguza said: "ACL2006 said: "#45 is now refusing to debate Harris because the debate won't move to FOX instead of ABC. His camp is ****ting bricks right now."

He is not refusing. He is waiting until she is formally nominated as the democratic candidate before scheduling a debate, and given all the shenanigans as of late it's a reasonable decision.
"

KAMALA #47 !!
"

The Convicted Felon is AFRAID to debate a strong woman of color. After all, she might remind the world of this filth that spewed from his mouth: "You can do anything. Just grab 'em by the P***Y."

"

Afraid of spontaneous cackling and word salads.frown
"

So, you are in support of a wannabe-dictator who is also a sexual abuser?  Sad.

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 7/26/24 at 12:31 PM

dadaguza
#377Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 12:42pm

Highland Guy said: "dadaguza said: "Highland Guy said: "Highland Guy said: "dadaguza said: "ACL2006 said: "#45 is now refusing to debate Harris because the debate won't move to FOX instead of ABC. His camp is ****ting bricks right now."

He is not refusing. He is waiting until she is formally nominated as the democratic candidate before scheduling a debate, and given all the shenanigans as of late it's a reasonable decision.
"

KAMALA #47 !!
"

The Convicted Felon is AFRAID to debate a strong woman of color. After all, she might remind the world of this filth that spewed from his mouth: "You can do anything. Just grab 'em by the P***Y."

"

"

So, you are in support of a wannabe-dictator who is also a sexual abuser? Sad.

"

The whole bait and switch debacle the dems pulled with Biden feels more like a dictatorship to me.

Also, if I recall, Kamala was also a participant in a sexual scandal. 

Highland Guy
#378Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 12:50pm

dadaguza said: "Highland Guy said: "dadaguza said: "Highland Guy said: "Highland Guy said: "dadaguza said: "ACL2006 said: "#45 is now refusing to debate Harris because the debate won't move to FOX instead of ABC. His camp is ****ting bricks right now."

"

KAMALA #47 !!
"

"

"

So, you are in support of a wannabe-dictator who is also a sexual abuser? Sad.

"

The whole bait and switch debacle the dems pulled with Biden feels more like a dictatorship to me.

"

So, from your non-response to a specific question, I understand that you DO support vile men who sexually abuse women.  Gotcha.

Non sibi sed patriae

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#379Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 12:54pm

You really think Kamala can't point out five countries on a European map?

Even Pauly will agree that is highly unlikely. I mean, really. You live in an alternate reality, dadaguza.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

Pauly3
#380Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 1:35pm

Highland Guy said: "The Convicted Felon is AFRAID to debate a strong woman of color."
And you're AFRAID to debate a (perceived) pathetic loser who has no (perceived) point.

"So, you are in support of a wannabe-dictator who is also a sexual abuser? Sad."
Not unlike the weak evidence of Trump's sexual scandal, not only was Harris involved in a sexual scandal, with a weak story line, so too was Biden.  Hypocrisy raises its ugly head, once again.

So, from your non-response to a specific question, I understand that you DO support vile men who sexually abuse women. Gotcha.
"

Non-response?  Seriously?  From you?  Seriously?  You demonstrate hypocrisy, repeatedly.

Highland Guy
#381Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 1:53pm

Barack and Michelle Obama have come out in support of Kamala.  Yes!

I've been searching, but can't find anyone of any real importance coming out in support of the Convicted Felon/Sexual Abuser.  No Presidents, no First Ladies.  

Non sibi sed patriae

Pauly3
#382Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 3:04pm

You mean the guy who in 2012 PLANNED to condemn what evidence clearly demonstrated was an innocent America citizen, George Zimmerman, and hold up Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman's attacker, in one of the fastest growing and most divisive cases in any of our lifetimes?

I can support my argument as to why Obama was so awful:

On March 23, 2012, 26 days after the shooting of Trayvon Martin and before Zimmerman had even been arrested (because the evidence strongly supported his story from day one), per Valerie Jarrett, Obama told her and other advisors, while "very emotionally" talking about the case:

"I want you to make sure a reporter asks me about this, even though this isn't the topic of the press conference.  I want my voice in this."

Obama, the President of the United States, was EMOTIONAL over a subject he either knew the evidence contradicted the reasons for his nonsensical level of emotion or KNEW he was ignorant of the evidence in the case (at best).  THAT is the president you so admire?  The president who had already assigned FBI and DOJ resources to look into what was a straightforward local city crime?  Who's the wannabe dictator?

You won't respond directly, because there is NO defense for your continued hypocrisy.

Highland Guy
#383Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 3:25pm

Pauly3 said: "You won't respond directly, because there is NO defense for your continued hypocrisy."

I am not a trained puppy who jumps through hoops on command.  I have absolutely no respect for you, and your MAGA rants are nothing more than a curiousity to me.  IF I choose to respond directly, it's MY decision, not yours.  I am one BWW contributor who is not intimidated by your nonsense posts or your MAGA trolling.. 

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 7/26/24 at 03:25 PM

Pauly3
#384Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 3:38pm

Highland Guy said: "I am not a trained puppy who jumps through hoops on command."

I didn't command anything. Why you think I did is your shortcoming.  But there is no doubt you're trained, and you do jump through hoops unable to think for yourself.  Not unlike a puppy. 

You have no respect for me ONLY because you disagree politically.  There is literally no other reason.  Or maybe I'm wrong about that and you can't stand being unable to contradict a single thing I have ever said within the very limited reading of my comments.  Which would refer back to your shortcomings.

Highland Guy
#385Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 4:06pm

Douglas "Doug" Emhoff has performed admirably as our first "Second Gentleman".   I am proud and happy to know that he will represent the United States as our first "First Gentleman".  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/douglas-emhoff/

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 7/26/24 at 04:06 PM

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#386Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/26/24 at 6:44pm

Thank you for calling my comments pithy Highland Guy. That's what I strive for. Someone of low intelligence keeps persisting that it's not being argued against. In spite of the way Dump lived his vile life, let's just speak of how many assholes tried to overthrow a legitimate election. I don't think KDogg was right wishing him executed. I'd have preferred it was hanged for treason.

In my last two posts I've called someone a person of low intelligence, moron , lifeless, and, and stupid. I apologize for my redundancy. But not my brevity. Let the paragraphs begin.

Stephanatic

Pauly3
#387Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 11:35am

South Florida, Ad hominem attacks, distorting or ignoring evidence, name-calling and pushing down on others undermine your character and any argument you perceive you're making.

You demonstrate the EXACT character flaws of the person you despise most, Donald J. Trump.

How's that for pithy?

Jay Lerner-Z
#388Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 12:34pm

I didn’t see it, but Pauly you told me yourself that you insulted me so badly that your post was deleted. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, as they say.

Personally, I believe support of Trump transcends mere “politics". I genuinely believe it to be highly dangerous… so while there are some Republicans in history I can respect, anyone who enables Trump is simply not worthy of it. They deserve shame.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#389Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 1:16pm

Kamala Harris’s search for running mate has reportedly narrowed to Mark Kelly, Josh Shapiro and Tim Walz

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Pauly3
#390Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 1:51pm

Jay Lerner-Z said: "I didn’t see it, but Pauly you told me yourself that you insulted me so badly that your post was deleted. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, as they say.

With my last comment, I pointed out South Florida behaves the same way Trump does.  How is that "throwing stones"?  Is what I said not true?  Of course it's true.  He/she demonstrated it is true, repeatedly - and unlike him/her, I'm willing to quote an example - or multiple examples as demonstration of the truth.

Personally, I believe support of Trump transcends mere “politics". I genuinely believe it to be highly dangerous… so while there are some Republicans in history I can respect, anyone who enables Trump is simply not worthy of it. They deserve shame."

And I believe Trump, regardless of his flaws, is better than Kamala (or Joe had Joe continued) in regard to the economy, foreign policy, and the border, all of which are significantly important to me.

What you don't seem to get is that Trump is a danger to YOUR interests.  Not so much mine.  Harris, and Biden before her, is more a danger to my interests, not so much yours.  I wish there were another choice, but we are stuck with the choice my party utilized Democracy to provide - and that your party threw out Democracy to provide.

MysteriousLady
#391Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 3:36pm

We just can't afford another Republican president with our national debt. The only thing that will pay that down is taxes, and the only thing Republicans do is cut taxes for the wealthy. I'm proud to support Harris; under the Biden/Harris administration the US became the most powerful economy in the world. 

MysteriousLady
#392Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 3:44pm

dadaguza said: "Highland Guy said: "dadaguza said: "Highland Guy said: "Highland Guy said: "dadaguza said: "ACL2006 said: "#45 is now refusing to debate Harris because the debate won't move to FOX instead of ABC. His camp is ****ting bricks right now."

"

KAMALA #47 !!
"

"

"

No. Kamala dating men while she was single is not a scandal. A scandal would be raping children like your candidate has. 

Calling a candidate dropping out of race rather than clinging to power is pretty much the opposite of a dictatorship. Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word. Maybe you are just angry and resentful of the excitement and energy on the opposite side. You are stuck with a senile criminal. 

Updated On: 7/27/24 at 03:44 PM

Jay Lerner-Z
#393Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 4:00pm

Think of it. LA 2028. Who will declare the Games officially open? As long as it’s not you-know-who I actually don’t care what the ceremony looks like. Nothing could beat the first-ever female POTUS doing the honors, so that will surely be the highlight… (let’s hope)…

Jay Lerner-Z
#394Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 4:02pm

Oops, that was meant for the Olympics thread, but it’s relevant here too I guess.

Highland Guy
#395Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 6:13pm

Jay Lerner-Z said: "Think of it. LA 2028. Who will declare the Games officially open? As long as it’s not you-know-who I actually don’t care what the ceremony looks like. Nothing could beat the first-ever female POTUS doing the honors, so that will surely be the highlight… (let’s hope)…"

California is a proudly BLUE State.  We cherish the democratic ideals of the Olympic Games.  The year 2028 will be LA's third time to be honored with this respected hosting responsibility.  We would not take kindly to a CONVICTED FELON and SEXUAL ABUSER soiling with his very presence the memory of the beloved athletes who participated in LA32 and LA84.  LA28 is for heroes, no matter their home countries.  It is NOT a platform for a wannabe dictator to spew his filthy MAGA hatred.

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 7/27/24 at 06:13 PM

Jay Lerner-Z
#396Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/27/24 at 8:24pm

Well at least we have until November to make sure it never happens. 82-year-old Trump can watch the ceremony from his jail cell.

Updated On: 7/27/24 at 08:24 PM

Highland Guy
#397Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/29/24 at 1:57pm

President Biden is recommending that term limits for Supreme Court Justices be capped at 18 years.

Non sibi sed patriae

Highland Guy
#398Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/30/24 at 7:24pm

Kamala is now addressing a VERY enthusiastic rally in Atlanta.  Isn't hearing the truth a wonderous thing?  98 days! 

Kamala  #47

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 7/30/24 at 07:24 PM

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#399Election 2024, one year from today, predictions
Posted: 7/31/24 at 8:14am

Harris will announce her VP pick on Tuesday, August 6.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Videos