Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

#1

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Click below to access all the Broadway grosses from all the shows for the week ending 09/27/2026 in BroadwayWorld's grosses section. Also, you will find information on each show's historical grosses, cumulative grosses and other statistics on how each show stacked up this week and in the past.

Click Here to Visit the Broadway Grosses...

Up for the week by attendance (% of capacity)

Down for the week by attendance (% of capacity)


Click Here to Visit the BroadwayWorld Grosses...

#2

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Quite striking what the UNGA and a weekend nor'easter in the area can do to these numbers.

And there's still a chance we can dip a little lower next week, before the long, gradual holiday season rise begins.


“I am furious, but I am sailing.”

Updated On: 9/29/26 at 02:44 PM

#3

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

What the hell happened at Harry Potter? Did the original cast descend from above?


wck.org
#4

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Two strangers, six, stranger things, and &Juliet should have just closed on Labor Day weekend. Everyone who wanted to see them saw them. Now they’re just taking up space. I’m impressed with how consistent Operation Mincemeat has been doing. Not really sure what wicked could do to get their numbers up when the reason they’re struggling is that they’re overexposed. Lion King continues to roar. Good for them.

#5

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Sutton Ross said: "What the hell happened at Harry Potter? Did the original cast descend from above?"

I believe Tom Felton was on vacation two weeks ago, so the numbers shot back up last week with him returning )someone correct me if I’m wrong?)


-There's the muddle in the middle. There's the puddle where the poodle did the piddle."
#6

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Fred Mason said: "Two strangers, six, stranger things, and &Juliet should have just closed on Labor Day weekend. Everyone who wanted to see them saw them. Now they’re just taking up space. I’m impressed with how consistent Operation Mincemeat has been doing. Not really sure what wicked could do to get their numbers up when the reason they’re struggling is that they’re overexposed. Lion King continues to roar. Good for them."



What exactly are they "taking up space" from? Putz.

#7

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

That Outsiders hit is pretty brutal.

And Wicked is doing what all shows do when they see sales start to slump and using images of the witches more prominently than they ever have in advertising before. The thing is, those images pale in comparison to the movie images that everyone's seen. Really interested to see how they try to turn that ship around because as he who shall not be named said, it's overexposed and that's not going to go away anytime soon.
#9

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

I think, in addition to everything else, that Sam Tutty was out of Two Strangers for several shows last week due to shingles, of all things.


Just remembering you've had an "and" When you're back to "or" Makes the "or" mean more than it did before
#10

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

WldKingdomHM said: "Oooofah wicked

they need to do something with the theater outside (the images) it’s so dated
"

Talk about something that has zero impact on sales. They aren't going to spend money on FOH when they're on a downward slope.

#11

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Fred Mason said: "Two strangers, six, stranger things, and &Juliet should have just closed on Labor Day weekend. Everyone who wanted to see them saw them. Now they’re just taking up space. I’m impressed with how consistent Operation Mincemeat has been doing. Not really sure what wicked could do to get their numbers up when the reason they’re struggling is that they’re overexposed. Lion King continues to roar. Good for them."

SHUT UP!!


A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.
#12

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Every single time you acknowledge it, it will continue posting. Stop taking the bait every single time, you are smarter than that.


wck.org
#13

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

And please stop quoting it!!!! I have successfully and happily blocked that troll. I like living in my bubble without it in it.

#14

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Reece Weaver has proven to be a good casting choice, as far as attracting people to the Ambassador. I'm curious as to "how" she is performing: the singing, dancing and acting. Also, I'm mystified as to why the director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is making an appearance in Chicago? What role could she possibly take?


"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)
#15

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

The one, and likely only, good part about seeing a blocked poster quoted is that it disproves this claim people tend to make in the grosses thread:

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Updated On: 9/29/26 at 05:24 PM

#16

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Patti LuPone FANatic said: "I'm mystified as to why the director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is making an appearance in Chicago? What role could she possibly take?"

She will recite the 33-word opening monologue. I recall this being done by other influencers/"celebrities" of late as a low-stress social media stunt.

#17

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Wicked's longevity has been a topic for years, and now with the two films wildly available - and in the lexicon of the entire globe - the show needs a new advertising come-on, acknowledging that it's an indisputed classic, and find a "Have you rediscovered why you fell in love with the witches the first time?" campaign. It's still being marketed like a show into a 5-year run. It needs to sell its iconic status, make fans members of a special club. And then invite them back with their children, or friends' children. You know, "If you're a guncle, here's the perfect Saturday afternoon for you and your niece and nephew." I'm only half kidding.


"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
#18

Re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/27/26

Patti LuPone FANatic said: "Reece Weaver has proven to be a good casting choice, as far as attracting people to the Ambassador. I'm curious as to "how" she is performing: the singing, dancing and acting. Also, I'm mystified as to why the director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is making an appearance in Chicago? What role could she possibly take? "

Reports on Reddit say she's a terrible singer. And now the other two reality stars in Just In Time are equally as bad. These reality stars may sell tickets, but it also brings out some of the worst audience ever.


A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Latest Posts

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59