News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 10

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Yankeefan007
#225re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 1:44pm

wendy - it seems Amy and Michael got a hush-hush divorce earlier this year.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#226re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 3:05pm

Even if she did miss the water, haha.....

Wait... what happened? (I'm jealous, by the way. I want to see her as holly)

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#227re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 3:08pm

She had to get out of the chair to pull the water chain and it started before she was back in the chair - she sort of had to reposition herself under the water but it ended up working.

I guess since last time her chair didn't come out at all that this might have been the first real "go" she'd ever had with it.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#228re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 3:12pm

Ok, so Richard told me today that he will not be doing matinees starting next week, just so everyone knows. If you want to catch Stocke as Glen, Wednesday and Saturday matinees starting nextweek are the time to do it.

Also, Richard will be blogging, hopefully weekly, on his website. He also gave me over 200 personal pictures, so when that is up, I will let you guys know so you can check it out.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

dancingthrulife04
#229re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 3:21pm

Good reviews for "42nd Street" with Cara! (I wish they took pictures from the show)

Cara Cooper (Peggy Sawyer) transforms beautifully from a shy small-town gal to a tour-de-force singer dancer.
The rest of the review.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#230re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 3:51pm

good to hear she's doing goodre: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#231re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 4:10pm

YAY for cara!!! i would love to go see her!

"Wishes come true, not free..."

dancingthrulife04
#232re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 4:18pm

I'm really stupid sometimes. There are pictures.
42ND STREET Production photos

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#233re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 4:29pm

Hell yea Laura!

Here's hoping the show's a hit. She had mentioned to me she was doing some screen tests. I'm glad Hollywood recognizes her talent.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#234re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 4:34pm

**Runs in**

Yea for Jim Vukovich, the new MD

**Runs back out**

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

TWSFan4Ever
#235re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 4:57pm

i'm so glad Laura's found somethingre: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Tchi4Lif188
#236re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 5:08pm

ahh, yes! me too! she said shes been flying in and out of LA a lot lately, thats why shes been out, so im SOO glad this worked out!!

dancing: thanks for the pictures!!! how long is this show running?

dancingthrulife04
#237re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 5:57pm

It's running now through January 7th. Go see it, if you can!

Tchi4Lif188
#238re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 6:12pm

i really wish i could!!! theres just no way.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#239re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 7:08pm

"ahh, yes! me too! she said shes been flying in and out of LA a lot lately, thats why shes been out, so im SOO glad this worked out!!"

Glad to see she's made such a miraculous recovery. Cross-country flights can be so taxing, especially when you're not feeling well.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

TWSFan4Ever
#240re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 7:14pm

Phantom2, she's fine...she's been fine for a while now. Not sick...

WiiCKED x3
#241re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 8:06pm

Yeah, she's not sick anymore.

Trekkie2
#242re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 8:32pm

I'm VERY upset that I never got to see this. It sounds like it's really good.

"I think of avant-garde as downtown shows where you rub waffles and chocolate on yourself."- Hunter Bell

Yankeefan007
#243re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 9:17pm

"It was assumed I was a black actress," Finley says, recalling the serendipitous audition. "I was the only white girl auditioning in the room, and Gerard Alessandrini wanted somebody who could impersonate Heather Headley" — who won a Tony for playing the title role in the musical Aida. "My previous credits included Smokey Joe's Café and Bubbling Brown Sugar, and so they thought they were bringing in an African American." As it turned out, Finley could impersonate Headley uncannily — as well as Bebe Neuwirth and Bernadette Peters, among other celebrities who have been affectionately satirized by the show."

http://backstage.com/bso/news_reviews/nyc/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003438135

dancingthrulife04
#244re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 9:20pm

That's pretty funny. Go Felicia!

suzycat Profile Photo
suzycat
#245re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 9:56pm

So excited - just bought my ticket for 12/27, 11th row center. Yay! I've seen it once, but wanted to catch it again before it goes. Oh Wedding Singer, we will miss you!

MandaGurl
#246re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/22/06 at 11:40pm

Just got back from the show tonight! Pretty packed house!
Most performers amazing as usual, one little blooper to mention: during Georges Prayer, when amy and constantine were dancing, amy dropped the beer bottle, it was pretty funny, I was on the stephen/laura side, and they were cracking up over it..its a cute moment..so yeah I'm pretty tired, shall write more tomorow! Go Wedding Singer!

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

TWSFan4Ever
#247re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 8:21am

haha, wait, did the beer bottle break? just curious...

BlueforBroadway Profile Photo
BlueforBroadway
#248re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 10:18am

Is there a performance today?

Jekyll & Hyde back on Broadway! / Rock of Ages - 5 Tony nominations! Awesome!

Tchi4Lif188
#249re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 10:29am

nope, no performance today. but theres 2 tomorrow. this cast is gonna be SO tired come monday, 2 performances wed, fri, and sat, and then the mat on sun. just wow! and cant wait to hear more MandaGurl!!

p.s. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! :)

Videos