News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 11

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

MistressoftheHouse
#250re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 11:15am

Yeah, happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy you turkey OR tofurkey.

(Horrible attempt to put in a Wedding Singer reference...didn't work. But really, what's another alternative to turkey?!)

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

ikmbway
#251re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 11:18am

Haha. I like it! Maybe chicken but that's not as funny!

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#252re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 11:18am

haha, some people have chicken! lol. LOVE the wedding singer reference though!

"Wishes come true, not free..."

MandaGurl
#253re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 12:34pm

haha the beer bottle actually bounced it was so obvious at least NOW that its plastic, it was really funny. On to the show...

Stephen- Awesome as always, he sounded a little sick in the beginging, but he quickly got better, it was a crappy day outside, I'm suprised everyone wasnt sick.

Laura- It was my second time seeing her as Julia, it was a bit odd for me at first cause I had grown so attactched to Tina as Julia..lol..and I still dont think that Laura is the best Julia, but shes so freakishly amazingly talented that it makes up for it and it doesnt matter how I feel about her as Julia. I loved her Julia Gulia scene btw.

Felicia- amazing, I loved her reaction to when Robbie says: Now take my van-halen shirt off before you jinx the band and they break up..she just gasped in shock it was great..and also did anyone else notice this before: When shes saying the line about talking about all of this when you feel better, shes rubbing her foot against his crotch?..lol I found this amusing since I never noticed that before.

Amy- Always fantastic, the beer bottle thing was classic.

Kevin and Rita- Great as always

Ensemble- too freaking talented for words!

Ok so Constantine kept directing a lot of his wanting to get attention moments to me and my friend, like he was looking directly at us for laughts a lot..I smiled a little but I really dont like him so he didnt get much out of me, and my friend hates him so she was giving him dirty looks (it was her first time seeing the show and shes a lot more outspoken than I am) His fans in the audience were insane, I almost wanted to kick a few of them in the head, but held back..lol..but yeah all in all amazing show as always!

-Amanda*

p.s: HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

BitchofaLiving
#254re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 1:09pm

Is anyone else going to TWS on NYE for the final show? My mom got me tickets for Christmas and had to tell me early so that I could make final plans...please tell me there are more WedHeads out there braving the city that day to cry with me...

DrunkyMcWasted Profile Photo
DrunkyMcWasted
#255re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 1:18pm

A lot of people here have tickets to the last show. I myself plan on rushing because I am cheap and poor.

l love you without knowing how... or when... or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride.
I love you because I know no other way than this.

I believe in fate
But it's up to us to follow through

BlueforBroadway Profile Photo
BlueforBroadway
#256re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 1:18pm

If Constantine had fans in the audience last night, they were not any fans I know about. That means, of course, he is gaining a lot of new fans. And, for me, that means YAY! He seems to have found quite a following of fans since he started playing Sammy. Hope some of them check out Jacques Brel starting in January. Of course, that show is so totally different than TWS.

I'm glad everyone got the day off.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the posters here. I'm glad you've been here to give such wonderful reviews of the show. Hope you all enjoy the last month. It'll be so sad to see it go. It was my first Broadway show. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Jekyll & Hyde back on Broadway! / Rock of Ages - 5 Tony nominations! Awesome!

TristezzaBella27
#257re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 1:29pm

I love when there are bloopers! No matter how small!! Last time I saw it, which was this past Friday. In Act II when Robbie is going to try and fight Glen, and he throws his shirt down. it flew into the pit. I had been wanting that to happen, so happy I was there for it. oh yeees.

BwayDreamer09
#258re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 3:37pm

YES it finally happened! I am ALWAYS watching that shirt, waiting for it to happen!!! Excellent!

BlueforBroadway: The Constantine fanbase is usually lot lighter on weekdays than on weekends, well the crazy psycho screaming fans who throw themselves at him and anyone he happens to have there, like his mom. *shudders* I'm scarred for life from when that 40 year old woman jumped on his mom...

Tchi4Lif188
#259re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 4:38pm

I'm scarred for life from when that 40 year old woman jumped on his mom...

omg, thats insane! why would anyone do that. i mean its great to be a fan of his, but thats taking it way too far

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#260re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 5:24pm

that's REALLY to far...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

TWSFan4Ever
#261re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 9:59pm

where's everybody! haha.

MistressoftheHouse
#262re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/23/06 at 11:21pm

With our families...I guess? I'm just seeing what I missed before going to bed. Up kinda early and too much turkey made me tired.

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

Tchi4Lif188
#263re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 12:50am

haha, im here now! lol, but no one else is. o well, so anyone going to the wierd fri mat?

TWSFan4Ever
#264re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 8:11am

wait, why's there a matinee friday?

Yankeefan007
#265re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 8:15am

Thanksgiving weekend. Cancelled Thursday night replaced with Friday afternoon.

TWSFan4Ever
BwayDreamer09
#267re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 8:58am

I knew too late there was a matinee today or I would have gone since my plans for Wednesday got messed up. I'm trying to go on Sunday now though. I'm sure the audience this afternoon is probably gonna be dead too and they would have appreciated having any hard core fan there to perk things up. I feel bad now.

Tchi4Lif188
#268re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 9:43am

dont worry, its not your fault. if i could, i so would have gone, im almost sure rush was dead since everyone was probably out shopping. but what can u do.

ikmbway
#269re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 10:07am

Stupid question but where is the stage door? I might be going tomorrow just to stage door but I don't know where it is. LOL.

Tchi4Lif188
#270re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 10:27am

haha, ok, you know how, when facing the theatre, theres the 4 (i believe, maybe 3) doors that are painted with pics from the show. to the right of that, theres some steps that go up to the balcony, and then right across that is a door, thats the stage door. there will be barricades set up before the show ends so that will also help you find it. the best spot is to the far right (when facing the theatre) at the end of the barricades because you can catch those who dont sign and youll be in much less of a crowd. hope that helped :)

Updated On: 11/24/06 at 10:27 AM

ikmbway
#271re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 10:32am

I sorta understand it. I should be there earlier because Jewtopia is only 2 hours but who knows how long my parents are willing to wait. So do you go up the steps? Wouldn't you want to be closer to the stage door? I'm totally new at this if you haven't realized! LOL!

Tchi4Lif188
#272re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 10:35am

oo no, its all good. i completely understand. the steps are parallel to the theatre, youre not allowed up them really, theres steps, a little space, and the stage door. the barricades start at the end of the steps (so u cannot go up them) and then circle around to the right of the stage door. im sorry this is hard to understand unless youve been there. i promise when you do get there though, once the barricades are up, youll see exactly what i mean. what time are you planning on getting there?

ikmbway
#273re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 10:38am

Not a problem, thanks for your help! Actually I'm not totally 100% sure if I am stage dooring. Probably earlier then the audience will be let out. How long do the actors take? Is there that gate thingy? I've seen pictures of that. LOL.

MandaGurl
#274re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 10:43am

haha I always go to that spot too!..lol

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

Videos