News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 58

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1425re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 11:35am

I didn't see the bed.

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
froggy2
#1427re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 11:43am

It cracks me up that they left the post-it notes stuck to the computers. Is it really that hard to just buy another package and stick some new ones on for the tour?

broadwaybaby086
#1428re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 11:45am

Authenticity, man. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1429re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 11:52am

And oh man, I read those post-it notes, and what it said on the calendar on Glen's desk. Ranging from "legit" wall street notes to things about bowling night, dance pointers (point your toes at this part), making fun of each other, a few swear words and sexual references, random movie titles, etc.

TWSFan4Ever
liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1431re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 1:34pm

Just watched them drag out the SNITC staircase.

TWSFan4Ever
ikmbway
#1433re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 2:31pm

Thanks for the pictures liotte!! It's making me really sad to see them. I love the bathroom set out on the street though.

TWSFan4Ever
#1434re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 4:02pm

Haha, I want a closet like Holly's now! Only green and those black spot things can stay! haha

ILoveWicked330
#1435re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 4:36pm

I almost started to cry seeing those pictures. & I never cry. It's so sad to see that outside the theatre.

What I realized what made this show so special is how the cast was so real. How the ensemble was so together that you knew exactly who was who. In say DRS for example, you saw the ensemble but didn't feel for them because no one in the ensemble really had a real part. In this show, everyone just knew each other & it was as though the ensemble were also leads.

TWSFan4Ever
#1436re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 4:50pm

Hey, I have a question, I was watching a video of the Finale of the show and when the checkered-backdrop/screen thing goes up (when fake Billy Idol is exiting), I noticed there were words towards the top of the screen (they were words like from the beginning of both acts), because of a spotlight though, I can't tell what the words are, does anybody know?

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#1437re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:00pm

It say LAS and EWR.

LAS is the Airport Code for Las Vegas, and EWR is for Newark.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1438re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:01pm

LAS and EWR- meaning the plane is flying from Las Vegas to Newark airport. Is that what you are talking about?

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1439re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:06pm

Oh, I was too late.

It also took me til this week to notice the Robbie <3 Julia sign in the wedding finale.

broadwaybaby086
#1440re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:07pm

There was a sign? Man, now it's too late.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

TWSFan4Ever
liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1442re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:12pm

I have no idea where it came from, but I just found a sequin from George's Prayer sitting on my shirt. I am going to be sad every time I see one of those things! And they are all over all my stuff!!

BroadwayPanda Profile Photo
BroadwayPanda
#1443re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:14pm

I am a bit late but I am so sad that the show closed! I wish I could have been at the last show. All of those pictures are so upsetting. I also wish I could have seen it more than four times.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1444re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:14pm

I still have glitter all over. And when looking in a purse that I haven't used in a really long time, I found a piece of heart shaped confetti that flew at me from the stage.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

BroadwayPanda Profile Photo
BroadwayPanda
#1445re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:21pm

LOL! Every time I see the show I have tons of glitter in my hair.

froggy2
#1446re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:27pm

My bag was zippered shut and I still found pieces of confetti in there from Sunday. Creepy.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1447re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:29pm

I took a ton of confetti off the stage. And I will be finding sequins for the rest of my life.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1448re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:31pm

i still have sequins in my purse, and i have TONS of sequins and confetti in my ws bag with my programs and tckets and everything :/ SOOO sad.

"Wishes come true, not free..."

TWSFan4Ever
#1449re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/2/07 at 5:35pm

Well, broadway.com took the Wedding Singer off.

Videos