News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Grey's Anatomy

brdwaybaby17 Profile Photo
brdwaybaby17
#277re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 3/11/06 at 8:12pm

New episode tomorrow!
What do we hope happens?

LorelaiGilmore Profile Photo
LorelaiGilmore
#392re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 4/9/06 at 5:55pm

Three hour finale? That'll be fun!

oy with the poodles already!

Cabchic
#602re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 5/18/06 at 11:45am

There is a clip of the cast at the ABC Upfronts that were on Tuesday.

Not sure you might have to copy and paste the link. Anyway, it starts out with a presentation and then goes into a spoof of the Super Bowl episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nlyWznzXHc&search=greys%20anatomy

brdwaybaby17
#606re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 5/23/06 at 10:51pm

The video has been removed!
What do I do?!?!
lol

brdwaybaby17
#608re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 6/20/06 at 11:05pm

But... where's the video??

brdwaybaby17
#610re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 6/21/06 at 10:29pm

Once again... see no video...

brdwaybaby17
#612re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 7/1/06 at 11:04pm

I finally saw it... it was humorous.

donna_darko_23
#623re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 9/19/06 at 2:16am

Ahhh...I am sooooo excited for Thursday, I cannot wait!!

Cabchic
#673re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 9/24/06 at 8:22am

I saw the second episode as well and I loved it. I loved the premiere but it was very sad. The second one is a lot more fun and deals with a lot of unanswered questions.

TheatreDiva612 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva612
#729re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 11/23/06 at 8:56pm

Don't forget guys, a new greys is tonight in 4 minutes!!!!!!!

donna_darko_23
#786re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 1/4/07 at 4:55pm

Has anyone else seen the commerical? Grey's is finally coming back next Thursday (Jan.11)! And it gets even better...it's going to be a 2-hour episode!

picturetaker9211 Profile Photo
picturetaker9211
#828re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 1/26/07 at 6:15pm

I sorta knew that Adele was gonna be over Chief since otherwise, it would basically be out of the show. And that would be...weird.

Going to the thing about Ellis having her memory back: Chief will probably go to the hospital & be surprised. Then there's gonna be some drama! Next week is gonna be such a good episode, more so than usual.

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, take the moment & making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
-Gilda Radner

thevolleyballer
#1001re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 2/13/07 at 2:05am

I flew up to San Jose on Friday, and who should I sit next do but, of course, Kali Rocha (Sydney Heron). Towards the end of the flight we began talking, and she's unquestionably nice. I (and a friend of mine traveling with our group) told her we didn't want to be the awkward teenage fans, and she said, "No, no, it makes my day!" Ah, she's sweet.

broadway1208
#1006re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 2/13/07 at 8:48pm

I just started getting in to this show and I like it a lot.
I also found out that my uncle knows the person who played Denny who is no longer on the show but I thought that was cool.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#1031re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 2/15/07 at 10:13pm

The rumours this week have been that someone MAJOR, as in "there is no way in hell they would be killed off" would be killed off. Even so, I'm still in denial, and Shonda is instead going to pull the rug out from under us with someone else dying.

I'm as speechless right now as that little girl.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

bella cantato
#1175re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 2/28/07 at 3:54am

Here's a random, totally unnecessary reason to bump this thread: Do you think they named the last episode after Kelly Clarkson's "Some Kind of Miracle" or is there another, more popular song by this title that I am not aware of?

"You know, a little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I supressed the urge to laugh in her face. But now, by gum, I think she might have been on to something!" --Reefer Madness

bella cantato
#1200re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 3/10/07 at 1:33am

did anyone happen to see the promo on thurs for next week? my vcr cut off and didn't record it.

"You know, a little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I supressed the urge to laugh in her face. But now, by gum, I think she might have been on to something!" --Reefer Madness

donna_darko_23
#1250re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 3/22/07 at 2:45am

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

*edit* I mean today Updated On: 3/22/07 at 02:45 AM

bella cantato
#1278re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 3/26/07 at 12:01am

Am I the only one who DID see the George/Izzie thing coming? I mean come on guys- she was so upset with him for marrying Callie. She was like obsessed with him. I mean I thought it was weird but... people fall for weird people. And Izzie is particularly vulnerable right now.

As for Callie, my heart breaks for the scene that is to come. She is going to be so destroyed. Ugh. I hate George now. He has stomped all over her. Callie is going to have to leave him... she better leave him. She deserves better.

P.S. My prediction: Izzie is going to end up pregnant. You heard it here first.

Updated On: 3/26/07 at 12:01 AM

Laurhearts SA Profile Photo
Laurhearts SA
#1290re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 4/5/07 at 10:47pm

I feel bad, but I still think George and Izzie have chemistry together. I think she will become pregnant too. Well, we will all just have to see.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1312re: Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 5/3/07 at 9:41am

By the way, I forgot to mention this earlier, but Kate Walsh is on Regis & Kelly today. She looked gorgeous and they showed an odd clip from tonight's episode.

"Wishes come true, not free..."

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#2040Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 9/24/09 at 10:24am

Bumping this up because it's back tonight!

I have a feeling I'll be needing a box of tissues for this, and I rarely ever cry over television or movies.

And on a more positive note, what does everyone think of Stella Luna for the name of Ellen Pompeo's baby? I keep thinking of the bat from the book "Stellaluna."

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#2066Grey's Anatomy
Posted: 10/1/09 at 10:38pm

I liked tonight's episode. I'll post more, once I find out if this disappears or not.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Videos