Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
#126

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

And just like with “A Few Good Men”, seat selection is awful and I’ll be waiting for better seats when they go on public sale.

#128

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

The in-person Beaumont box office opens on the 17th at 11 AM for THE SOUND OF MUSIC.

A limited number of $16 loge tickets to select previews will be made available, as well as special donuts from I'm Donut, merchandise, and other giveaways.


“I am furious, but I am sailing.”
#129

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

I'll buy a ticket to Sound of Music when someone reports back with confirmation that LCT Broadway Musical revivals are switching back to scenery from the glitching PowerPoint presentations.

#130

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

Friends, did anyone have a chance to catch Creation Stories off-Broadway? It only had 2 previews I think, wondering what are your thoughts, whether it's worth a visit.

#131

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

I was wondering for the Spring Break for the next year that if I should see Sound of Music instead of Evita? What do you guys think? Should I do that (even tho I watched the movie every December and loved it.)?
#132

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

Just out of curiosity, was general admission seat selection (aside from the far sides) any better this morning or are options in the center three sections still slim pickings? Prices for orchestra far sides are better ($216 online) than they were for the Amex presale last week ($281). The prices in the loge are the same, at least for now, so I don’t have to feel foolish yet.

#133

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

Ensemble1750063487 said: "I was wondering for the Spring Break for the next year that if I should see Sound of Music instead of Evita? What do you guys think? Should I do that (even tho I watched the movie every December and loved it.)?"

Your the one who is just going to be 18 right? You would have been eligible to get the cheap linctix tickets. But they might be sold out now.


...
#134

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

inception said: "Ensemble1750063487 said: "I was wondering for the Spring Break for the next year that if I should see Sound of Music instead of Evita? What do you guys think? Should I do that (even tho I watched the movie every December and loved it.)?"

Your the one who is just going to be 18 right? You would have been eligible to get the cheap linctix tickets. But they might be sold out now.
"

I would have loved to do that, I just checked on the LincTix tickets and it’s literally sold out 😅

#135

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

Ensemble1750063487 said: "I was wondering for the Spring Break for the next year that if I should see Sound of Music instead of Evita? What do you guys think? Should I do that (even tho I watched the movie every December and loved it.)?"

I think you should see what speaks to you the most. Unless you're just trying to get another notch in your belt of "I was there at this production...", it should be whatever show you would enjoy on its own merits.

I saw Passing Strange on my 21st birthday, and it was the perfect show to see at that point (for many reasons). I could have seen any number of other shows that night -- more popular productions that have more street cred, and highly thought of today. But it's what spoke to me -- and I'll never regret that decision.

ETA: No one here can make this decision for you -- nor should it matter. It's subjective, not objective -- there's no "right" answer.

Updated On: 9/20/26 at 11:51 PM

#137

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

TheatreMonkey said: "Ensemble1750063487 said: "I was wondering for the Spring Break for the next year that if I should see Sound of Music instead of Evita? What do you guys think? Should I do that (even tho I watched the movie every December and loved it.)?"

I think you should see what speaks to you the most. Unless you're just trying to get another notch in your belt of "I was there at this production...", it should be whatever show you would enjoy on its own merits.

I sawPassing Strangeon my 21st birthday, and it was theperfectshow to see at that point (for many reasons). I could have seen any number of other shows that night -- more popular productions that have more street cred, and highly thought of today. But it's what spoke to me -- and I'll never regret that decision.

ETA: No one here can make this decision for you -- nor should it matter. It's subjective, not objective -- there's no "right" answer.
"

Thanks for the advice! I've made up my mind, I'm definitely going to do Sound of Music for my Spring Break 2027 trip and try to student rush it, and Evita will just have to wait until July!

Speaking of, has anyone heard any more updates on the Patrick Wilson/Captain von Trapp rumors since the initial chatter? It would be so wild to see him doing Rodgers & Hammerstein at LCT at the exact same time Roundabout is reviving The Full Monty just blocks away. Fingers crossed we get an official casting announcement soon!

#139

Re: Lincoln Center Theater 2026-2027 Season

Fred Mason said: "Does anybody know how much the shows are on TDF for the Mitzi newhouse theater"

Yes. But I won’t tell you, Flash.

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59