News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

What Next For The Majestic?- Page 9

What Next For The Majestic?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#200What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/29/24 at 11:37am

dramamama611 said: "Instead of the A & P? In addition to? What is the placement?"

The letters are in the same position but changing, so it does seem the left is spelling Audra and the right is spelling Gypsy. 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#201What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/29/24 at 11:39am

dramamama611 said: "Instead of the A & P? In addition to? What is the placement?"

Instead. The R matches the A and the Y matches the P. So, AudRa gyPsY. 

willep
#202What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/29/24 at 11:51am

Seems pretty clear it’s gonna say Audra Gypsy.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#203What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/29/24 at 12:16pm

I have heard they are testing the sign. I have seen a full shot of the sign. Different layout though. If it is legit, I am excited about the director.

Just give the world Love.
Updated On: 5/29/24 at 12:16 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#204What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/29/24 at 12:27pm

uncageg said: "I have heard they are testing the sign. I have seen a full shot of the sign. Different layout though. If itis legit, I am excited about the director."

I’m very excited to see what George C. Wolfe brings to this show. 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#205What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/29/24 at 12:31pm

And with he and Camille attached, I am thinking this may be an all black cast. I was also told it was suggested in her memoirs 

Just give the world Love.
Updated On: 5/29/24 at 12:31 PM

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#206What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/29/24 at 3:41pm

Here She Is, Boys: Audra McDonald Will Reopen Broadway's Majestic in Gypsy

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#207What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/29/24 at 3:49pm

That video is…not great. 

SeanD2
#208What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/30/24 at 9:32am

SeanD2 said: "jkcohen626 said: "With Ashley Hufford, she's big enough now that it's also entirely possible that this was not a chance encounter and an unannounced show asked her to go see it and post it (and she may know what it is and that it does correspond to the Majestic)."

1000% this. As influencers become more and more paid agents of marketing companies it is important to take everything they say with a massive grain of salt.
"

So the agency working on this production of Gypsy is the same one that has Ashley Hufford on an exclusive paid relationship. There is no way her post yesterday was an honest discovery. The fact she didn't tag it as paid promotion is frankly disgusting.

hearthemsing22
#209What Next For The Majestic?
Posted: 5/30/24 at 12:38pm

SeanD2 said: "SeanD2 said: "jkcohen626 said: "With Ashley Hufford, she's big enough now that it's also entirely possible that this was not a chance encounter and an unannounced show asked her to go see it and post it (and she may know what it is and that it does correspond to the Majestic)."

1000% this. As influencers become more and more paid agents of marketing companies it is important to take everything they say with a massive grain of salt.
"

So the agency working on this production of Gypsy is the same one that has Ashley Hufford on an exclusive paid relationship. There is no way her post yesterday was an honest discovery. The fact she didn't tag it as paid promotion is frankly disgusting.
"

Some "influencers" or whatever you would call Ashley are so annoying with their teasing, their knowing what's coming then not saying anything, them acting like the supreme God of Knowing All about Broadway. Disclose what you're doing and who you're doing it for, don't be a frickin tease. Go away with that. It's gross. 

Videos