pixeltracker

The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'- Page 4

The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#75The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/8/14 at 10:01am

I'm up to episode 5 right now. Can we take a moment to appreciate how great Yael Stone is? Her accent is perfection and on a slightly unrelated note, she is absolutely gorgeous. I wish we were seeing more of Sophia however. Her story on season 1 was my favorite.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#76The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/8/14 at 12:04pm

The last 20 seconds of the finale are just amazing. I let out the "scream-laugh", as well. It was just so damn perfect.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#77The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/8/14 at 1:12pm

I finished last night. That ending was certainly interesting. And now we have to probably wait another year or so. I believe they started filming season 3 really recently.

I can never decide who my favorites are. I'm particularly drawn to Nicky, Lorna, Pennsatucky, Taystee, Poussey and Alex. I can take or leave Piper. She can be interesting, but on the other hand, she also annoys me so much. I also really like Red.

And as odd as this sounds, I would love for them to do a back story on Norma next season. Like I want to know what she did to end up in jail and why she never speaks.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Jordan Catalano
#78The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/8/14 at 2:49pm

I have a few favorites myself, with Mendoza being at the top of that list.

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#79The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/8/14 at 3:50pm

What I found fascinating is that we saw a lot more of minor characters and got backstories on people who were just scene and did not get a lot of screen time, like Rosa. I also love how big of a power player Gloria became. Her shop store is on 28th Ave in Astoria, right by my apartment.

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#80The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/8/14 at 7:45pm

I was bummed to see less Sophia this season, and I found Pennsatucky and her friend Leann to be grating. However, the actresses playing Poussey, Taystee, Suzanne (Crazy Eyes), Sister Ingall, and Morello were nothing short of incredible this season - especially Poussey. Morello's backstory was heartwrenching, and I loved getting to know Rosa this season and see her go out in a blaze of glory. Also, as I'm not a huge fan of Alex Vause, I was happy to see less of her. Overall, season two proved that television is still an art form, breaking ground making us laugh and cry while doing it.

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#81The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/9/14 at 3:45am

I'm at Episode 10 and loving this season so much.

I'm such an idiot, took me until half this season going "That actress playing the nun reminds me so much of Beth Fowler" to realize it was Beth Fowler.

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#82The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/9/14 at 5:30am

Roberta?! ROBERTA?!!!!! Right in the damn feels!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

dtzumbrunnen Profile Photo
dtzumbrunnen
#83The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/11/14 at 4:29pm

Such a good season - glad I was able to make it last for 3 days! I loved/hated seeing how loyalty played out for Tastee and V throughout the season, but couldn't have been happier with the ending. Add another scream-laugh to the tally.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#84The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/11/14 at 11:02pm

God, Vee is the worst. I haven't loved to hate anyone this much since Lorena on True Blood.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#85The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/11/14 at 11:23pm

Could not make it through 3/4s of the pilot episode. Felt the same way about is as I did about Sex And The City. I wanted Piper Shived the moment she got behind doors, the same way I was waiting for Carrie bradshaw to be plowed by a cab in her new bought shoes!

I am the Pooper every party needs!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

brdway411
#86The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/12/14 at 12:52am

Just finished season 2 cannot wait for 3.

Jordan Catalano
JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#88The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/12/14 at 4:56pm

Vee was honestly one of the easiest to hate characters I have ever watched. There was not ONE redeeming quality. She was pure manipulative evil.

I am pissed that I had to see her tits.

Props to Poussey for having the hottest sex scenes on the show thus far.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#89The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/12/14 at 7:09pm

Yes I hated Vee too. It's sort of funny. Pennsatucky was the main antagonist last season, but I like her a bit. I guess because she was crazy in a funny way. Like her trying to fight Piper dressed in the angel costume and what she was saying was ridiculous. That was not Vee at all. Nothing that woman did was amusing or funny at all.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#90The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/12/14 at 11:20pm

So interesting enough they only people submitted for Emmy consideration is in the main category are:
Laura Prepon
Taylor Schilling
Kate Mulgrew
Jason Biggs
Micheal J. Harney
Danielle Brooks
Samira Wiley

Everyone else is in the guest performance category. It makes sense though because this is only for season 1.

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#92The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/13/14 at 3:42pm

I could see Kate Mulgrew getting nominated for Season One, but I'd love to see Samira Wiley nominated for Season Two. Hopefully Uzo Aduba and Beth Fowler can sneak in for guest actress!!

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#94The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/13/14 at 3:55pm

I can't decide who I would nominate for awards because they're all so good.

And Mary Steenburgen is going to appear in season 3.

https://twitter.com/MarySteenburgen/status/477120411654963201

Jordan Catalano
#95The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/13/14 at 4:27pm

Mary Steenburgen is one of the best (and most underrated) actresses working today. I swear, I didn't know I could be even MORE excited for next season than I already am.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#96The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/13/14 at 4:41pm

I can see Laverne Cox sneaking in for Guest Actress for season 1.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#97The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/13/14 at 8:43pm

Truly, I think virtually every actor on it is deserving of an award, so I'll be happy for any of them that get nominated.

Updated On: 6/13/14 at 08:43 PM

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#98The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/14/14 at 9:52am

I was expecting to see more of Laverne on season 2. With all the press surrounding her as a trans activist, I thought the show would give her more screen time (as her story was quite interesting and had legs) but instead, I forgot about Laverne until she'd show up every so often with a sassy line then be done for the episode.

Jordan Catalano
#99The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 6/14/14 at 10:26am

I think a lot of her press came while or after season 2 finished filming, so I would expect to see a lot more of her in season 3.

Videos