pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4- Page 4

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#75RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 1/28/19 at 10:40am

Rumors of what is supposed to happen have been proven wrong before. 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#76RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/3/19 at 3:09pm

I was mad at this thread for spoiling last week's episode, grr but OMG whattay gag. I was quite sad after watching it, for almost 2 minutes before I rewinded and saw Naomi's lip sync on a loop. She is so damn good ugh

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#77RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/7/19 at 12:29am

Just finished rewatching last week’s lip sync again and my god did Naomi knock that out of the park. Even if Monét hadn’t basically thrown her performance, I can’t imagine her outpacing the totally bonkers interpretation Naomi was selling.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#78RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/7/19 at 2:07am

Manilla shot himself in the foot when he was saying about how he saw opportunities to send the strongest competition home to make it easier for him to get to the crown. And kept saying that he was going to play the game by his rules and nobody else's. Even though in the confessional he said that he was having second thoughts, once you put that out there you can't take it back. It's like when a friend hits you- you forgive them but you never forget what they did. I'm sure that's stuck with a lot of the other Queens.

Darreyl with an L!

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#79RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/7/19 at 11:33am

I agree that Manilla has no right to complain. And I haven't heard that she is (the rest of fandom has gone insane about it though) But I also think that Naomi has dug her own grave as well. If she ends up winning, she'll forever have her win tainted by the notion that she won by being strategic, not by being the best.
Though I don't think she'll win. She's pretty mediocre in my view. My money is on Trinity who is talented, creative, and extremely polished.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

ChgoTheatreGuy Profile Photo
ChgoTheatreGuy
#80RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/8/19 at 11:59pm

Kind of happy with the final four, although will really miss the one that was sent home.  Didn't really care for this week's challenge, or Michelle's eye glasses!...

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#81RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/9/19 at 11:16am

That was one of the worst episodes of all time.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#82RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/9/19 at 1:03pm

I don't know man. With Manilla and Valentina gone, this episode ended up deeply disappointing. The really boring writing didn't help. I am now rooting for Naomi so Manilla's departure didn't end up being for nothing, though it's probably between Monique and Trinity at this point.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#83RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/9/19 at 5:44pm

Felicity Huffman face looked pulled on this last episode. Can't really blame her, spending 8 seasons raising 5 kids on a street where chaos reigned would require a trip to the plastic surgeon. Lol

Darreyl with an L!

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#84RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/9/19 at 7:07pm

It took me about 5 minutes to figure out who she was. I knew the name. But looking at her I just couldn't place her, even though I'd watched every episode of Desperate Housewives. I don't think she looked bad, just not like herself. She used to look interestingly beautiful. Now she just looks uninterestingly beautiful. I'd imagine the former would have worked more to the advantage of someone in her business.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#85RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/11/19 at 12:29pm

artscallion said: "It took me about 5 minutes to figure out who she was. I knew the name. But looking at her I just couldn't place her, even though I'd watched every episode of Desperate Housewives. I don't think she looked bad, just not like herself. She used to look interestingly beautiful. Now she just looks uninterestingly beautiful. I'd imagine the former would have worked more to the advantage of someone in her business."

Different is nice but it sure isn't pretty, pretty is what it's about

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#86RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/13/19 at 5:47pm

#TeamTrinity

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#87RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/13/19 at 11:23pm

Trinity has got real skills, but seems ice cold to the touch, not a quality I'd treasure in a drag queen. Both Monet and Monique are genuinely funny queens who can really act, but only occasionally turn out stunning lewks. I'm Team Naomi, for the girl who can't act for beans, but I don't care-- her body and her looks stun me every time she walks the runway, and her Sonny and Cher turn showed rare wit. Her moves are just in another class altogether.

ArtMan
#88RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/13/19 at 11:35pm

I like the personalities of Monet and Monique, just not that crazy about their looks.  Naomi has the best moves out of the four, but I'm not that into her look either.  Trinity,  I think has the most chameleon like looks of the four. Her hair and makeup are always a change up and boy can she paint.  Her personality is kind of a dud, and to me, often comes across btchy.

Updated On: 2/16/19 at 11:35 PM

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#89RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 7:26am

Ummmm... well that finale was some bullsh*t. Two winners? For real? For real real??

I’m happy Monét won - especially after that episode - and lord knows Trinity had the best report card of the remaining four, but was it totally necessary to cop out and just crown them both? Kind of let all the air out of the tires after a season of such intense eliminations created such high stakes. Not quite on the level of the Christmas special’s “You’re all winners” nonsense, but not far off.

I also love that they didn’t even try to pretend Naomi had a chance at the crown. All her edits on the episode and even her verse in the performance were almost laughably short.

Sigh. I’m ready to be done with All Stars for another 4 years. The well has run dry on this conceit for the time being.

On a separate note: Can we all agree that Todrick Hall is the worst and needs to go the way of Santino ASAP?

Updated On: 2/16/19 at 07:26 AM

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#90RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 9:44am

Yes. To everything you said, ColorTheHours

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#91RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 10:16am

Sorry, but Monet’s win was bullsh*t. She was good but wasn’t on the level of Trinity and that finale was just perfect reasoning to end All-Stars for good. Just ridiculous crap.

Impossible2
#92RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 11:57am

If they were going to have a double winner it should've been Monique and Monet. Both of them have improved exponentially from their season. They are both loveable, hilarious and can lip synch and dance the house down. That is what I want in a drag queen.

I like Trinity, he seems like a really lovely funny guy off stage, but I do not get the raves. His looks are great, but they bring the clothes with them for AllStars, so really how much does he have to do with his 'looks'. In the challenges he goes from good, to average to terrible and he is a VERY average lip-syncher and a terrible dancer. He wobbles around on those heels flailing his arms around aimlessly while flapping those lips which only occasionally truly match the words let be honest.

I feel happy for both of them, but Monet was the true winner, even though I'd have given it to Monique personally. 

Jordan Catalano
#93RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 11:59am

How was Monet the”truel winner” when even she admits that her lewks weren’t as polished as they should be?

Someone in a Tree2
#94RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 12:00pm

The Monet we saw last night was world class, and I wished the Monet we were watching all the rest of All Stars had been more consistently on that level. Last night she deserved the win. 

I'll still maintain that Trinity comes off as the frostiest bitch this side of Violet Chatchki, despite having the fishiest body and face money can buy. Sure, her finale gown was an absolute stunner, no question. Is that grounds for the win? I'm sorry but I want my queens to have a core of love and joy underneath all the bitchery, and that's where Trinity just falls short for me.

So, yeah, I agree with the posters above that say the double-win is a cop-out. I would have handed the single crown to Monet. That gallery of all-stars portraits suddenly got damn crowded.

Jordan Catalano
#95RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 12:08pm

Oh and just to clarify, I think Monique should have won. I thought she was, besides Manilla, the best this season.

Impossible2
#96RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 12:09pm

Jordan Catalano said: "How was Monet the”truel winner” when even she admits that her lewks weren’t as polished as they should be?"

Come on. When you go to see a drag queen perform do you really go to see her for what she is wearing or to watch her perform the house down?

Who really cares what they look like, I want to be entertained. If I wanted to see clothes I'd go to a fashion show.

Impossible2
#97RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 12:15pm

Someone in a Tree2 said: "The Monet we saw last night was world class, and I wished the Monet we were watching allthe rest of All Stars had been more consistently on that level. Last night she deserved the win.

I'll still maintain that Trinity comes off as the frostiest bitch this side of Violet Chatchki, despite having the fishiestbodyand face money can buy. Sure, her finale gown was an absolute stunner, no question.Is that grounds for the win? I'm sorry but I want my queens to have a core of love and joy underneath all the bitchery, and that's where Trinity just falls short for me.

So, yeah, I agree with theposters above that say the double-win is a cop-out. I would have handed the single crown to Monet. That gallery of all-stars portraits suddenly got damn crowded.
"

Violet is the worst winner so far, but I think Trinity is a much nicer person and far more talented than she was.

Let be honest, Allstars is set up to let a certain person win each year. Up to this point they were successful, but thankfully this year the girls weren't having it.

It was obvious Latrice was meant to be the winner, they did everything they could to 'help' her out. Unfortunately for her her horrid behaviour and lacklustre performances were her downfall and she ruined her legacy in the process.

She should've given up after failing second time round.

I'm glad Monet won because she genuinely brought her A game and it wasn't just a sympathy win for someone who didn't win first time around.

Someone in a Tree2
#98RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 12:28pm

^ You could be right regarding Latrice this season. It would explain a lot of the shenanigans we were forced to endure along the way.

But I'm not convinced last season's All Stars producers ever intended for Trixie Mattel to win. I'm still bemoaning the theft of the crown that season from Shangela's rightful head. 

Impossible2
#99RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4
Posted: 2/16/19 at 12:32pm

Someone in a Tree2 said: "^ You could be right regarding Latrice this season. It would explain alot of the shenanigans we were forced to endure along the way.

But I'm not convinced last season's All Stars producers everintendedfor Trixie Mattel to win. I'mstill bemoaning the theft of the crown that season from Shangela's rightful head.
"

Yup Trixie (shocking I know but I have heard it from a lot of people) definitely was a set up to win.

Shangela should've won.

Videos