pixeltracker

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12 - Page 5

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#100RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 8:35am

Oh, right. The Frozen connection was honestly so unmemorable and odd that I didn’t even put that together.

Impossible2
#101RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 9:46am

TheatreFan4 said: ">You mean Viacom? Disney doesn’t own VH1 or Drag Race.

Disney paid for promotion with VH1 for Frozen on Broadway likely not expecting it to air in the middle of a global recession, but here we are...

I absolutely think it's an odd ass choice of promo as if the fags & teenage girls need to be made aware of Frozen on Broadway's existence... but what's worse is that Frozen can be on Drag Race but Lizzie McGuire isn't allowed to have sex as a 30+ year old on Disney Plusso her reboot got canceled...

Ohhhhh Patricia Quinn dragged the **** out of Aiden...

"

I wouldn't call that a drag, it looks like it was written by the very same alcoholic, braindead mess Aiden probably accurately portrayed on the show.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#102RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 11:21am

She said she was disgusted and called Aiden a liar and utterly untalented. If that ain’t a drag, what is?

Impossible2
#103RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 11:50am

TotallyEffed said: "She said she was disgusted and called Aiden a liar and utterly untalented. If that ain’t a drag, what is?"

Personally I think the original post AND her reply are disgusting. The fact people look at that and consider it in any other way disturbs me, let alone giving it a 'buzz' word. What have we become that we speak about/to people like this about something so pointless, especially with what we are all going through atm?

The guy did a bad impersonation of someone on a tv show, which he openly admitted himself was terrible. WTF is the big deal, he didn't kill anyone AND he got booted off the show for it. He has already been punished for what he did.

If she is the way he said she is (which I do think was a bit **** on his behalf to divulge if he did in fact meet her) she probably wouldn't remember meeting him anyways, so calling him a liar is moot.

There is absolutely no reason to treat someone like that for something so utterly trivial in the scheme of things.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#104RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 12:18pm

Well Quinn did not write the original post, it was a comment she was tagged in. And it appears she has deleted her reply.

Impossible2
#105RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 1:02pm

Jordan Catalano said: "Well Quinn did not write the original post, it was a comment she was tagged in. And it appears she has deleted her reply."

I did say both posts there was no need for the original post either, but good on her I'm glad she did the decent thing x

ArtMan
#106RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 2:33pm

Aiden did call her a drunk and drug user on a popular tv show.  I'm sure she wasn't too happy for that.  But, her name is being mentioned for the first time in years and years, so she should be grateful for that.  I mean, I'm way over 30, and when he said her name, I said "who?".  It wasn't until they mentioned Rocky Horror, then I knew who she was.  But then I asked "why?"  That was the problem with this year's Snatch Game.  Many of the queens picked people who you didn't know who they were or they did not have any personality quirks to make fun of them. What is funny about Jennifer Holiday?   Or aren't talented enough to imitate.  GiGi did an excellent job of portraying a robot (although I have no idea who the robot was).  Jackie did a spot on imitation of Lisa Rina and knew enough of Lisa's shtick to make it funny.  Sherry took a negative trait of Kathern Hepburn (shakes due to a neurological order) and made it funny, because she did a spot on imitation.  Jan looked and sounded like Bernadette,  but would have done better if most of her jokes didn't go flat.  Widow's Ike was better than her Tina, but I was expecting more.  So her performance, to me, was flat.  Heidi, who I'm rooting for, did an awful Leslie Jones, but her personality make it a success.  The rest were just blah.

Jordan Catalano
#107RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 2:52pm

Still not as bad as Alexis Mateo’s Alicia Keyes or PhiPhi’s Gaga.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#108RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 3:50pm

At least Alexis as Alicia was funny, despite being so absolutely bizarre. Phi Phi’s Gaga, Kenya’s Beyoncé, Delta’s Cher, Ivie Oddly’s Whoopi, Brook Lynn’s Celine...there have been some truly horrendous Snatch Game performances over the years.

Queens need to remember the POINT of Snatch Game and where it stems from: classic drag, impersonating the divas the gays worship: the Barbras, Lizas, Judys, Bettes and Joans. I’m not saying you should only do a classic gay icon, but keep the spirit of that: a larger than life personality that lends itself well to witty comebacks, remarks, and zingers.

Impersonating another drag queen or a little-known Internet personality is a huge mistake, in my opinion. I can’t believe no one has done Judy or Bette Davis. (Chad did do Bette briefly on the wretched “Gaff-In” from All Stars 1)

ArtMan
#109RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 4:32pm

Aiden should have done Baby Jane. In drag, she kind of resembles an older Bette.  Don't know if she had the talent to pull it off with the jokes, though.

Updated On: 4/5/20 at 04:32 PM

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#110RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 4:34pm

Loved Jackie's Rinna. Gigi was good, too. What little I saw of Sherry seemed like the clear funniest.

Speaking of Sherry, I wish they were just editing out her confessionals. Editing out her whole existence has been weird and makes episodes lose any sense of a narrative. And this last episode removing her runway was a shame to the designers and wig stylists who worked so hard on these looks only for their work to be unusable (and now unseen!).

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#111RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 5:01pm

>>>And this last episode removing her runway was a shame to the designers and wig stylists who worked so hard on these looks only for their work to be unusable (and now unseen!).

The designers were all paid for their work, there is no obligation that the looks ever get seen on the show. Her downfall just happened to be being a predator instead of getting the boot early. That Florence D'lee had a meltdown about it is incredibly unbecoming considering their work is seen on almost every New York queen (and then some) on the show in the last few years. They're not obscure.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#112RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 5:05pm

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 4/5/20 at 05:05 PM

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#113RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 11:36pm

TotallyEffed said: " I can’t believe no one has done Judy..."

The thing about this is that there are so many good Judy impersonators out in the world that if a queen were to be even slightly subpar, they would get dragged forever. I'd be curious to know how many queens have considered it but then chickened out lest they get disowned by the gays.

Jordan Catalano
#114RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/5/20 at 11:57pm

And Alexis Michelle is the only one to ever do Liza, right?

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#115RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/6/20 at 8:56am

Finally got around to watching it and I can say that it was WAY better than last year's Snatch Game despite Aiden and Brita's bad performances. Also I'm really happy that Gigi won because she slayed that challenge like it was nothing.

Impossible2
#116RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/6/20 at 11:05am

I actually thought Britta was worse than Aiden.

Since when has Jennifer Holiday been Don Rickles.

Jordan Catalano
#117RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/6/20 at 11:10am

UM, SINCE SHE IS ENTERTAINTER OF THE YEAR!

Impossible2
#118RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/6/20 at 11:20am

Jordan Catalano said: "UM, SINCE SHE IS ENTERTAINTER OF THE YEAR!"

Jordan Catalano
#119RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/6/20 at 11:32am

lolololololololol

TheatreFan4
#120RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/6/20 at 8:18pm

Jordan Catalano said: "And Alexis Michelle is the only one to ever do Liza, right?"

On the show, yeah, but Jinkx did her on Battle of the Seasons.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#121RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/9/20 at 11:39am

For anyone interested, here's the beginning of tomorrow night's show, and Brita's fakeness when talking about Aiden makes me dislike her even more than I already did. I knew she was two-faced, but c'mon...

TheatreFan4
#122RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/9/20 at 2:32pm

Stan Widow Von Du. Bitch deserves to win the whole show!

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#123RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/9/20 at 7:29pm

TheatreFan4 said: "Stan Widow Von Du. Bitch deserves to win the whole show!"

Based on that clip? For why?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#124RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/10/20 at 2:27am

So surprised no one has done LuPone!!!

Videos