pixeltracker

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?- Page 8

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#175Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 12:47pm

Now CNN is asking people to respond to what Madonna's brother wrote about Kim Davis on his Facebook? I don't know that we should care what Madonna says about the issue, let alone her brother...

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#176Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 12:58pm

And, thus, Madonna's brother gets what he wants, people talking about him. I refuse to type his name and give him a Google alert.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#177Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:07pm

But we SHOULD care what Randy Rainbow has to sing about it!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#178Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:09pm

I don't know that we should care what Madonna says about the issue,

Because  he's a gay! And he said to be nice to Kim Davis!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#179Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:10pm

She's being released.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#180Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:11pm

Now what?

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#181Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:12pm

CNN is on in the background at my office, and I can't hear details. Bachmann was just commenting.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#182Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:15pm

A court order issued Tuesday says, "Defendant Davis shall be released from the custody of the U.S. Marshal forthwith. Defendant Davis shall not interfere in any way, directly or indirectly, with the efforts of her deputy clerks to issue marriage licenses to all legally eligible couples. If Defendant Davis should interfere in any way with their issuance, that will be considered a violation of this Order and appropriate sanctions will be considered."

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#183Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:18pm

WHAT THE F@CK?????????

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

Roscoe
#184Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:19pm

We'll see how long it lasts -- obeying judge's orders hasn't been her strong suit, has it?  

On the other hand, she can't cash in on her "martyrdom" while she's behind bars, can she.  Let the money start rolling in!!

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Updated On: 9/8/15 at 01:19 PM

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#185Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 1:53pm

Well first of all, she's already said the first she plans on doing is nullifying the licenses that were issued, so hopefully she'll be back in jail by this time tomorrow.

....but the world goes 'round

brdlwyr
#186Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 2:20pm

It is all about the $$$$ and fame!

Roscoe
#187I Think We All Know What Kim Davis Is Gonna Do
Posted: 9/8/15 at 2:43pm

Just in case anybody was wondering --- 

Lawyers vow Kim Davis will violate court order and halt marriage licenses after release from jail.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/lawyers-vow-kim-davis-will-violate-court-order-and-halt-marriage-licenses-after-release-from-jail/

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Updated On: 9/8/15 at 02:43 PM

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#188Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 2:49pm

Huckabee and Cruz can Rot In Hell!!! 

Can you tell I'm a little angry?

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#189Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 2:51pm

When asked at a news conference whether Davis would do when she returned to work, her lawyer, Mat Staver, said, “Kim Davis cannot, will not violate her conscience.”

“She’ll do her job, but she won’t violate her conscience,” he added, calling the licenses issued recently “not valid.”

When asked if spending time in jail was worth it, Davis seemed to nod her head “yes.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-appeals-contempt-ruling#.cvkyaByYl

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

LarryD2
#190Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 2:56pm

So it's basically a foregone conclusion that she'll return to jail. This feels like little more than a publicity stunt. 

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#191Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 3:01pm

Is Kentucky a "three strikes" state?

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#192Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 3:14pm

I heard her name was removed from the license. So it's really only allowing her clerks to do it.

But I love that she seems so belligerent. She needs to be made an example of. And I don't mean her being the martyr-of-the-week.

....but the world goes 'round
Updated On: 9/8/15 at 03:14 PM

LarryD2
#193Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 3:18pm

By the way, I think Ian Millhiser offered the most cogent rebuke of this whole sideshow over the weekend on twitter. Scroll down a few to read the whole thing.

https://twitter.com/imillhiser

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#194Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 3:19pm

My understanding is that they can only issue the licenses legally if she gives them permission to do so. As long as she holds the office, the licenses issued by lower clerks can be contested. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#195Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 3:21pm

I can't believe she isn't losing her job. I don't care if she is in jail or not because jail time means that she gets to be praised and compared to Rosa Parks. But, having no job, in my opinion, sends a bigger message. 

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#196Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 3:51pm

That was such a expected disgusting display.  Huckabee's speech.  Kim Davis hands in the air.  Her husband in overalls and a straw hat.  And CNN's sensationalist coverage.

Updated On: 9/8/15 at 03:51 PM

Liza's Headband
#197Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 3:59pm

And CNN's sensationalist coverage.

And there you were, watching the coverage and giving them more reason to continue the sensationalist tendencies. If you're going to complain about the coverage, at least abstain from viewing it. Don't also be responsible for contributing to its effectiveness and "success." 

Liza's Headband
#198Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 4:00pm

Marianne -- she cannot be removed or fired. She is an elected official. She must be impeached. That is, sadly, the only legal way of sending her away (short of another jail sentence!) 

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#199Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/8/15 at 4:03pm

The good news is that I'm not a Nielsen home, so my watching it doesn't contribute to their success in any way.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Videos