pixeltracker

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric- Page 16

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric

jtishere
#375HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:01pm

Standby indecision

Updated On: 10/16/17 at 03:01 PM

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#376HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:01pm

MyLife said: "Since each code can purchase up to 6 tickets maybe we can help each other out.

Those who got a code and aren't in need of 6 tickets could buddy up with those on standby if they can go on the same dates at the same price point.

I feel very fortunate that my friends and I got enough codes to cover everyone, even if we have to split up dates. Good luck to those on standby who really want to see it!
"

If anybody is going on March 24th or March 31st, please help this out-of-towner out! I reallllly want to put this into my trip. Haha. 

amysea
#377HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:07pm

MyLife said: "Since each code can purchase up to 6 tickets maybe we can help each other out.

Those who got a code and aren't in need of 6 tickets could buddy up with those on standby if they can go on the same dates at the same price point.

I feel very fortunate that my friends and I got enough codes to cover everyone, even if we have to split up dates. Good luck to those on standby who really want to see it!
"

Yes, if anyone with a code is trying for April 26/27, I would love to add on with 2 tickets at the $80/part or $130/part price point!! We’re coming in from Austin for a Broadway binge week and this would be the cherry on top! Please PM me if you are willing to help me out!

Updated On: 10/16/17 at 03:07 PM

gimlet2
#378HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Standby doesn't seem so bad. The theatre is huge and I assume they will be releasing a pretty big block of shows (6 mos? 1 yr?). I received a standby code for Springsteen and there were still tickets available, just not at any price I wanted to pay. (On the other hand, Harry Potter demand ?> Springsteen demand and tickets are cheaper, so people in the first rounds will be less likely to pass)

Should I not be feeling confident?

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#379HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Cape Twirl of Doom said: "I did get my email for the 12pm slot, but it's really annoying that they don't have any info on what seats are priced where. I would actually like to know what I want to buy before the absolute debacle that will be Wed at noon when everyone is on the site at once."

Me too. I just decided to go midrange with the $70.00  tickets and see what happens. I am assuming they may be rear dress circle.

Just give the world Love.
Updated On: 10/16/17 at 03:07 PM

StageDoor3 Profile Photo
StageDoor3
#380HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:08pm

I like your suggestion of buddying up, MyLife. I got standby, and I am looking for just one ticket late for my spring trip to New York in April/early May

Single ticket up to $190 per part - both parts on same day
Wednesday April 25 or May 2
Saturday April 28 or May 5
Sunday April 29 or May 6 

If anyone has the ability to add on, can you please PM me.

Thanks!

Updated On: 10/16/17 at 03:08 PM

ashleyjena
#381HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:14pm

I'm reading that the theater is huge -- are the $20/$40 tickets going to be really really bad? I can't swing a higher amount given the 2 parts.... I was thinking those would be the first to sell, but it sounds like most people are going for more of the midrange ones?

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#382HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:15pm

Standby here. :/

Buddying up is worth a shot. I’m interested in a single for May 26 or 27. PM away! 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#383HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:19pm

I got standby. 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#384HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:19pm

Lol, no I got a rock!

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

A Canadian in NYC Profile Photo
A Canadian in NYC
#385HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:22pm

Stand by for me too.  I am 0 for 3 now on VerifiedFan.  At this rate I'll never see another show/concert.... lol

So, I'm all for buddying up too.  I'd be looking for a single ticket between May 12 - 17th 2018.  

You can PM me if that works!!  I'd be much obliged... 

AlliAndTheCats
#386HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:24pm

Can you buy different seats on different days as long as you're under 6 seats total? I got stand by along with everyone else I know who signed up.

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#387HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:27pm

The Access Code will only work once. You only get one shot in buying tickets.

Jish
#388HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:33pm

sorano916 said: "The Access Code will only work once. You only get one shot in buying tickets."

Right - this was my question too. 

So I can't buy one pair for one set of dates and another pair for another set of dates? Is this just because Ticketmaster generally would allow two dates in one transaction?

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#389HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:35pm

schubox said: "Everyone I know has gotten an email either way and I still have nothing. Is that a bad sign?"

I didn't get an email either way so it looks like I'll only be seeing this show if there is a rush. 

schubox
#390HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:39pm

Broadway Joe said: "schubox said: "Everyone I know has gotten an email either way and I still have nothing. Is that a bad sign?"

I didn't get an email either way so it looks like I'll only be seeing this show if there is a rush.
"

Weird. Maybe they think we’re robots 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#391HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:40pm

I am assuming that if tickets are not available for a date you pick they will let you try for another date during your timed buying period. I am just going for a 2 show Wednesday and whatever day I hopefully get, I will take a vacation day.

Just give the world Love.

BroadwayMomma
#392HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:41pm

This has probably been mentioned before, but wanted to point out that (like the London production) the tickets are refundable.  The website states: "All tickets purchased over 28 days prior to a performance can be returned for a refund any time up to 14 days prior to the performance time." 

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#393HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:45pm

Did anyone get a window later than noon? Trying to guesstimate when standby might become available...

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#394HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:46pm

Jish said: "sorano916 said: "The Access Code will only work once. You only get one shot in buying tickets."

So I can't buy one pair for one set of dates and another pair for another set of dates? Is this just because Ticketmaster generally would allow two dates in one transaction?
"

No, you won't be able to purchase tickets for different sets of dates. I don't know how Ticketmaster would normally do it but the HP website mention that the Access Code only works once. 

Jish
#395HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:48pm

sorano916 said: "Jish said: "sorano916 said: "The Access Code will only work once. You only get one shot in buying tickets."

"

No, you won't be able to purchase tickets for different sets of dates. I don't know how Ticketmaster would normally do it but the HP website mention that the Access Code only works once.
"

Thanks but this is unfortunate HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

StageDoor3 Profile Photo
StageDoor3
#396HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:50pm

I'm not sure how the access code worked for Springsteen, but I was able to buy tickets to FROZEN on two separate days with the same advance sale access code.  The code allowed me to buy up to six tickets and I bought two.  HARRY POTTER may be different.

Updated On: 10/16/17 at 03:50 PM

JEFXYZ
#397HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:51pm

Does anybody Knows what dates are on Sale with this Block of Tickets?

Jish
#398HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:54pm

StageDoor3 said: "I'm not sure how the access code worked for Springsteen, but I was able to buy tickets to FROZEN on two separate days with the same advance sale access code. The code allowed me to buy up to six tickets and I bought two. HARRY POTTER may be different."

Thanks - but was this two transactions? These codes are specifically only one transaction.

ChildofEarth Profile Photo
ChildofEarth
#399HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:54pm

I’m a Squib on standby. This sucks.

Videos