pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery- Page 17

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery

lady_luck Profile Photo
lady_luck
#401Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 1:43pm

haterobics said: "lady_luck said: "Can anyone tell me how much cancellation line tickets normally go for right now? I'm looking at tickets on StubHub and wondering if it's worth it to do the cancellation line in September or just buy tickets now."

Not sure about DEH specifically, but most cancellation lines, you pay the face value of the ticket that is available. And there is no guarantee how many tickets they will have. Between the two, StubHub is a much better option.

"

Thanks for the info, I ended up buying StubHub just now. I can't risk missing Ben perform!! For everyone still looking there are good tickets on StubHub, close to premium price but there are some days in the next few weeks that are surprisingly low considering the recent announcement. I'm attending on September 12th for a pretty decent price (comparatively)! 

:)

Srg67
#402Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 2:37pm

I've only seen tickets on StubHub for $300+. Do they ever come down in price? And is there a way to find the cheapest ticket for all dates, or you have to keep checking each individual date?

Also - how do you know what's being sold is a legitimate ticket and you won't get to the theatre door and be turned away?

Updated On: 8/15/17 at 02:37 PM

Srg67
#403Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 2:39pm

lady_luck said: "haterobics said: "lady_luck said: "Can anyone tell me how much cancellation line tickets normally go for right now? I'm looking at tickets on StubHub and wondering if it's worth it to do the cancellation line in September or just buy tickets now."

Not sure about DEH specifically, but most cancellation lines, you pay the face value of the ticket that is available. And there is no guarantee how many tickets they will have. Between the two, StubHub is a much better option.

"

Thanks for the info, I ended up buying StubHub just now. I can't risk missing Ben perform!! For everyone still looking there are good tickets on StubHub, close to premium price but there are some days in the next few weeks that are surprisingly low considering the recent announcement. I'm attending on September 12th for a pretty decent price (comparatively)! 

"

May I ask how much you paid for your ticket? Curious how it works with Stubhub (see my previous post I just made!).

lady_luck Profile Photo
lady_luck
#404Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 2:43pm

Srg67 said: "lady_luck said: "haterobics said: "lady_luck said: "Can anyone tell me how much cancellation line tickets normally go for right now? I'm looking at tickets on StubHub and wondering if it's worth it to do the cancellation line in September or just buy tickets now."

"

"

May I ask how much you paid for your ticket? Curious how it works with Stubhub (see my previous post I just made!).

"

For sure! My tickets were listed for $255 but with all the fees StubHub tacks on it ended up being $315. Way more than I ever thought I would pay for a ticket but I made an impulse buy because I want to see the show with Ben in it so badly!! Everyone who has been tells me it's worth it so I have no regrets :) 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#405Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 2:45pm

Srg67 said: "I've only seen tickets on StubHub for $300+. Do they ever come down in price? And is there a way to find the cheapest ticket for all dates, or you have to keep checking each individual date?

Also - how do you know what's being sold is a legitimate ticket and you won't get to the theatre door and be turned away?
"

They come down in price closer to show time, assuming they don't sell.

Most sellers on StubHub are doing it all the time, so they don't want to risk their reputation with StubHub selling bogus tickets. You can always opt for pickup/mail tickets, if you're concerned, since then you will get a hard ticket. If the ticket is bogus, you will get your $$$ back, and if you find out in time, they will try and replace the ticket, though.

broadwayliz22
#406Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 2:46pm

Srg67 said: "I've only seen tickets on StubHub for $300+. Do they ever come down in price? And is there a way to find the cheapest ticket for all dates, or you have to keep checking each individual date?

"

it is impossible to check multiple dates on stubhub but  that is an option on the telecharge website. they come down in price on stubhub about 30 minutes before the performance. 

stubhub has 100% guaranteed tickets so you really don't have to worry about fake tickets. if you do happen do get a fake ticket (which is very rare) stubhub will replace it or give you a full refund. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#407Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 3:32pm

Just grabbed a ticket for Friday night. Were a lot of them, but was quite a feeding frenzy. I held two, called my roommate (who couldn't go), but couldn't even re-secure one of my two... but after a few reloads, I got one on the other side of the orchestra. Crazy...

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#408Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 3:33pm

In other news, a couple of non-premium seats for this Saturday night are available on Telecharge right now.

Updated On: 8/15/17 at 03:33 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#409Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 3:44pm

CT2NYC said: "In other news, a couple of non-premium seats for this Saturday night are available on Telecharge right now."

Nice, just grabbed a Saturday night instead, so that I can catch a second show in the afternoon.

Anyone want my single Friday ticket for face value? $213, row O, all the way on the side. LMK ASAP.

faithonfire
#411Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 3:54pm

Hey All,

I've been listening to the DEH soundtrack non stop for months (as I'm sure many of you have). I'll be in NY for a short business trip on August 23-24 and am DYING for cancellation tickets (or some kind of ticket). I probably can't afford stubhub... should I be checking telecharge daily until I get there?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#412Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 3:57pm

They release unclaimed accessible/handicapped seating about 4 days in advance, so no guarantees (as those could all sell for any given performances), but otherwise, the only days where tickets have been known to show up randomly (as near as I can tell) is when Ben announces he won't be in the show.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#414Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 4:01pm

faithonfire said: "Hey All,

I've been listening to the DEH soundtrack non stop for months (as I'm sure many of you have). I'll be in NY for a short business trip on August 23-24 and am DYING for cancellation tickets (or some kind of ticket). I probably can't afford stubhub... should I be checking telecharge daily until I get there?

This coming Saturday and Sunday will be your days to be glued to Telecharge. If you check constantly, and if any are available, you might score a ticket. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#415Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 4:02pm

My Friday ticket be gone, ya'll. Nicole7579 is FAST. Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery

broadwaykayla0826
#417Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 4:24pm

One premium ticket Row D Center Orchestra on Saturday available right now for about $439

Update: Ticket sold

Updated On: 8/15/17 at 04:24 PM

Maryg13
#418Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/15/17 at 11:51pm

For the cancellation line, do you pay for the tix with cash or credit?? sorry idk anything about cancellation lines

herewegoabc
#419Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 12:02am

They take both cash and credit at the box office.

CassandraReads Profile Photo
CassandraReads
#420Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 12:08am

One day last week a bunch of tickets showed up for Wednesday evening, October 25th. I bought 2 for my kids, but I've been nervous ever since that maybe Ben is planning be out that day (going along with what you wrote below). 

haterobics said: "They release unclaimed accessible/handicapped seating about 4 days in advance, so no guarantees (as those could all sell for any given performances), but otherwise, the only days where tickets have been known to show up randomly (as near as I can tell) is when Ben announces he won't be in the show.

"

AnastasiaDEH Profile Photo
AnastasiaDEH
#421Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 12:13am

I guess now that Ben has officially announced his last performance, getting tickets for september/october/november will be like the hunger games lol.

In my peronal experience, I got my ticket for October just by constantly entering Telecharge. One lucky day I entered and I just got it. I am saying this because I actually paid the same or less that what people are paying in the cancelation line (I paid $180). So keep trying, because it happens (same happened to a friend of mine for another October date). I guess for a million different reasons, tickets are cancelled all the time, so it just takes a little patience, it takes a little time (that was stupid I'm sorry haha) but it is 100% possible

herewegoabc
#422Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 12:15am

The remaining dates of Ben's absences were announced with his departure today. According to the announcement, he'll only miss two other shows after this week (9/3 and 9/6, I believe).

The October block that showed up last week could have been due to a group cancelation (school group, etc). That's generally what happens when a block like that shows up. I think you should be fine barring any illness or emergency.

AnastasiaDEH Profile Photo
AnastasiaDEH
#423Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 12:21am

Wow tickets on Stubhub for Ben's last performance start at $950 

yaoqian
#424Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 1:28am

Hi all, I just purchased a pair of tix for Ben's last performance (11/19) for $600 each, they are orchestra L25-27 and were tied together. I can't find anyone to go with me yet so if you're willing to purchase the extra ticket please pm me. I know it's quite a high price and it might be the craziest thing I've done in a while but it's the lowest I can find right now and I doubt that price will drop. Deh and Ben's performance are the only things that I have been so crazy in love with and I don't think I'll find another one in quite a while so...... I just closed my eyes and clicked purchase lol. My wallet is still yelling at me, well worth it (imo) though??

mkingwrites
#425Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 8:44am

I'm curious to see how the cancellation line will be affected by Ben's announcement. 

Srg67
#426Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 9:41am

haterobics said: "Srg67 said: "I've only seen tickets on StubHub for $300+. Do they ever come down in price? And is there a way to find the cheapest ticket for all dates, or you have to keep checking each individual date?

"

They come down in price closer to show time, assuming they don't sell.

Most sellers on StubHub are doing it all the time, so they don't want to risk their reputation with StubHub selling bogus tickets. You can always opt for pickup/mail tickets, if you're concerned, since then you will get a hard ticket. If the ticket is bogus, you will get your $$$ back, and if you find out in time, they will try and replace the ticket, though.

"

How much do the StubHub tickets usually go for before a show? And how close are we talking... Like 30 mins before the show? Are there typically always tickets available that way or is it a crapshoot?

Srg67
#427Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 9:43am

herewegoabc said: "The remaining dates of Ben's absences were announced with his departure today. According to the announcement, he'll only miss two other shows after this week (9/3 and 9/6, I believe).

The October block that showed up last week could have been due to a group cancelation (school group, etc). That's generally what happens when a block like that shows up. I think you should be fine barring any illness or emergency.

"

Where can I find the info about dates Ben isn't performing??

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#428Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
Posted: 8/16/17 at 9:48am

Srg67 said: "Where can I find the info about dates Ben isn't performing??"

On the Telecharge page for DEH, click Event Overview, and they will be posted there.

Videos