pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 179

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4450Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/6/17 at 7:25am

has anyone tried mandy Gonzalez at Hamilton? if i wrote to her what would i address it to

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

pupscotch
#4451Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/6/17 at 8:25am

muellermagic said: "Does anybody know whether Brittain Ashford replies?

"

She's tweeted about doing so in the past and I know people who have gotten responses from her :)

heyitsb
#4452Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/6/17 at 5:59pm

thebookofwhizzer said: "has anyone tried mandy Gonzalez at Hamilton? if i wrote to her what would i address it to

"

I've written to her awhile back and I had asked if she could sign a playbill for me and she did, she even wrote a little thank you for sending her drawings as well.

The address I used was:

Mandy Gonzalez

c/o "Hamilton"

Richard Rodgers Theatre

226 W. 46th Street

New York, NY 10036

Theatre Fan3
#4453Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/6/17 at 6:33pm

This is going back quite a ways but I was in London on holiday during the time Patti Lupone was appearing in Sunset Blvd.  I had left a note at the stage door along with a souvenir program asking if she would sign it and also told her that I had a friend back home who was a big fan of hers and was so jealous of me being able to see her while in London.  The guy at the stage door said to check back before I headed home and see if she had signed it and left it for me to pick up.  I checked back several times but ... nothing.  Ended up coming back home empty-handed and disappointed.  Then a week or two later what do I find when I go to the mailbox ... my signed souvenir program, a signed 8x10 glossy made out to my friend back home ... AND a brief reply on Sunset Blvd stationary apologizing for not getting around to signing my program in time for me to pick it up before I left.  You could have knocked me over with a feather!!  I was smiling from ear to ear!!  Needless to say my friend was thrilled beyond words when I showed her the letter and gave her her autographed 8x10.  I don't remember, but obviously I must have included my mailing address on the note I'd left for her at the stage door.  Some may call her a "Diva" but I can't have anything but praise for her.  She was fabulous in Sunset and deserved to open the show on Broadway ... which is probably why, to this day, I cringe every time I hear the name Glenn Close mentioned in connection with Sunset Blvd!!  smiley

thebookofwhizzer
#4454Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/7/17 at 10:58am

just heard back from War Paint and Come From Away!! full cast signed no donation and it took 6 days

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#4455Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/7/17 at 12:26pm

Wrote to Christy Altomare (Anastasia) and got a letter back from her yesterday (incidentally, on my birthday!). Took 15 days, which is SUPER quick, especially considering her show just opened!

Updated On: 5/7/17 at 12:26 PM

@z5
#4456Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/7/17 at 10:42pm

Which address was used to send in for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Thanks!!

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#4457Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/7/17 at 11:08pm

Just the normal one for the theater. Addressed "Attn: Stage Manager". No need to write stage door on it.

Chicken_Flavor Profile Photo
Chicken_Flavor
#4458Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/8/17 at 7:05pm

heh heh... What if I forgot to include a S.A.S.E. in my letter to wicked? What'll happen?

thebookofwhizzer
#4459Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/8/17 at 7:20pm

heard back from Cats today! took a week and i got full signed cast playbill 

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#4460Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/8/17 at 8:17pm

I've never done this. They may take pity on you, but who knows. You best bet would be immediately sending one out to them with a note saying this was supposed to be included with the first package. 

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#4461Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/8/17 at 9:11pm

Chicken_Flavor said: "heh heh... What if I forgot to include a S.A.S.E. in my letter to wicked? What'll happen?"

I heard from some people that they still respond. And it's going to take longer if you don't include a sase but it happens.

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

whizzerwhizzer Profile Photo
whizzerwhizzer
#4462Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/8/17 at 10:43pm

I recieved a handwritten note from Christy Altomare today! It was a very fast 17 day return and so sweet! I just sent out requests for playbills to the following shows and will report back. 

-Come From Away, Amelie (doubtful- but I wanted to try), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, War Paint, Hamilton Chicago 

I also sent personal letters to Stephanie J. Block, Laura Osnes and Rory O'Malley. I will also report back on those. 

Has anyone tried getting a response from anyone else besides Christy in Anastasia? 

Broadwaygirl202
#4463Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/9/17 at 5:19am

I received a playbill from Derek Klena from Anastasia. I think it only took about 2-3 weeks.

Chicken_Flavor
#4464Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/9/17 at 9:08pm

How long does it take for Amelie? Since it's closing on the 21st I kinda want to get my playbill...

CoolDogeGuy
#4465Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/9/17 at 9:18pm

Chicken_Flavor said: "How long does it take for Amelie? Since it's closing on the 21st I kinda want to get my playbill..."

I have no idea.

I'm about to send to the stage manager and ask for a cast signed playbill. I'm also going to send questionnaires to Phillipa and Adam as well. STAY TUNED! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

CoolDogeGuy
#4466Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 12:28am

So, I want to get a signed Miss Saigon playbill from Eva Noblezada. Will I get asked for a donation if I send to an individual actor / actress in Miss Saigon. I know if you send to the stage manager they ask for $100. What about individuals (Basically, I'm asking if the stage managers are strict about sending out signed playbills)?

CoolDogeGuy
#4467Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 5:08am

Also, can you ask stage managers for two playbills?

CoolDogeGuy
#4468Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 5:25am

Also, can you ask stage managers for two playbills?

ken8631 Profile Photo
ken8631
#4469Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 7:59am

Is this the longest thread ever on this board?

Rainah
#4470Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 11:39am

Keeping people posted: I wrote to both Hamilton Chicago and the Angelica Tour over a month ago and still have not heard back. Hopefully soon!

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#4471Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 12:41pm

Rainah said: "Keeping people posted: I wrote to both Hamilton Chicago and the Angelica Tour over a month ago and still have not heard back. Hopefully soon!

"

I heard back from the Anjelica tour. They sent me a cast signed playbill, a return envelope, and a letter asking to consider sending any amount back possible for BC/EFA. Kinda refreshing that they don't have a set amount. I'll probably send back what I can afford since the letter was so nice :)

I also wrote the Chicago company over a month ago with no luck.

Rainah
#4472Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 1:29pm

I know Hamilton chicago has responded to people, so I'm hoping it's just a patience thing. How long did it take for you to hear back from the Angelica Tour?

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#4473Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 1:39pm

Rainah said: "I know Hamilton chicago has responded to people, so I'm hoping it's just a patience thing. How long did it take for you to hear back from the Angelica Tour?

"

I don't know the exact amount, but anywhere from 3 weeks to a month I'd say.

Chicken_Flavor
#4474Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 8:39pm

Does Hello Dolly or Sunset Boulevard send cast-signed playbills?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos