pixeltracker

Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus- Page 2

Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#25Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/11/20 at 12:33am

Nick was getting stronger day by day, how devastating. I truly hope he can survive this, he's so young.

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#26Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/11/20 at 12:39am

Sutton Ross said: "Nick was getting stronger day by day, how devastating. I truly hope he can survive this, he's so young."

So scary. Hearing of this situation so often... getting better and better then a sudden turn. This virus is evil.

poisonivy2 Profile Photo
poisonivy2
#27Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/11/20 at 12:41am

Luminaire2 said: "Sutton Ross said: "Nick was getting stronger day by day, how devastating. I truly hope he can survive this, he's so young."

So scary. Hearing of this situationso often... getting better and better thena sudden turn. This virus is evil.

"

That happened to a student of mine. His whole family is sick, but he was doing fine and getting better and then he had a sudden downturn and is in the ICU. He's 16. 

Praying for Nick. 

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#28Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/11/20 at 3:05pm

Who started this thread? Unbelievable!

mailhandler777
#29Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/11/20 at 4:23pm

SmoothLover said: "Who started this thread? Unbelievable!"

??? 

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#30Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/11/20 at 9:01pm

Sutton Ross said: "Nick was getting stronger day by day, how devastating. I truly hope he can survive this, he's so young."

Devastating...YES!  Broadway actor Nick Cordero’s condition has apparently worsened, according to an Instagram post from his wife.   https://deadline.com/2020/04/nick-cordero-broadway-actor-coronavirus-covid19-unconscious-icu-waitress-bronx-tale-1202898702/

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

fosterfan2
#31Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/11/20 at 9:18pm

How sad. I feel so bad for his poor wife. And he has a beautiful baby son. I hope with all my heart that he'll pull through and recover completely.

Sutton Ross
#32Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/12/20 at 1:16am

Amanda revealed that last night she got a call that Nick had a new infection in his lung that caused his temperature to spike which caused his blood pressure to drop, leading his heart to have irregular beats.

Nick then lost consciousness and his pulse, leading doctors to have to resuscitate him, and they had a very hard time getting him back. Nick was then put on an ECMO machine to help support his lungs and heart. Amanda then got a call from the doctor to get permission to put him on Dialysis to help with his kidneys. So now Nick is on a ventilator, Dialysis, and the ECMO machine.

She then got a call saying Nick was moving in a positive direction, but moments later Amanda got another call saying that one of the cannulas on the ECMO machine was stopping blood flow to his right leg and Nick was rushed into surgery to save the blood flow to his leg.

As of right now, Nick is now out of surgery and alive, but in very critical condition. Amanda then broke down in tears saying that Nick is “suffering” and living minute by minute. Please, everyone, keep him in your thoughts. 

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#33Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/12/20 at 12:15pm

Sutton Ross said: "Amandarevealed that last night she got a call thatNickhad a new infection in his lung that caused his temperature to spike which caused his blood pressure to drop, leading his heart to have irregular beats.

Nickthen lost consciousness and his pulse, leading doctors to have to resuscitate him, and they had a very hard time getting him back.Nickwas then put on an ECMO machine to help support his lungs and heart. Amandathen got a call from the doctor to get permission to put him on Dialysis to help with his kidneys. So nowNickis on a ventilator, Dialysis, and the ECMO machine.

She then got a call sayingNickwas moving in a positive direction, but moments laterAmandagot another call saying that one of the cannulas on the ECMO machine was stopping blood flow to his right leg andNickwas rushed into surgery to save the blood flow to his leg.

As of right now,Nickis now out of surgery and alive, but in very critical condition.Amandathen broke down in tears saying thatNickis “suffering” and living minute by minute. Please, everyone, keep him in your thoughts.
"

Just watched. How heart breaking.

MemorableUserName
disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#35Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/15/20 at 12:24am

Nick is on life support. Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/04/14/nick-cordero-coronavirus-life-support-amanda-kloots/

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#36Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/15/20 at 8:16pm

https://people.com/theater/nick-corderos-wife-updates-on-his-condition-amid-coronavirus-health-crisis-we-need-him-to-wake-up/

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

poisonivy2 Profile Photo
poisonivy2
#37Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/16/20 at 4:01pm

According to his wife he was taken off the ECMO machine so that's good news.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#38Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 2:37pm

Nicks Doctors are now amputating his right leg. This is absolutely devastating....

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

BCfitasafiddle
#39Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 2:42pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Nicks Doctors are now amputating his right leg.This is absolutely devastating...."

My god. Praying each and every single day for his life to be continued. My heart is heavy today.

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#40Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 3:20pm

Anyone know how Rebecca Luker is doing?

UnwoundFantasies
#41Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 3:31pm

Danny posted on his Instagram that Rebecca had beaten coronavirus! So glad they’re both doing great.

Very sad to hear about Nick. Hope he pulls through.

Any other broadway stars still battling? I think mostly everyone has recovered?

Sutton Ross
#42Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 3:34pm

Nick appeared to be so healthy, I wonder if he did not have Covid19 before he was in the hospital, and got it while there. This has happened to two people I know personally. He is only 41, has been sedated for 18 days now, and he has had so many complications. This is so devastating, thinking of his entire community of people that love him dearly. 

Alex Kulak2
#43Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 3:39pm

Is Nick diabetic? I told my mother (who's a nurse) about him, and that was her first question.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#44Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 4:27pm

Sutton Ross said: "Nick appeared to be so healthy, I wonder if he did not have Covid19 before he was in the hospital, and got it while there. This has happened to two people I know personally. He is only 41, has been sedated for 18 days now, and he has had so many complications. This is so devastating, thinking of his entire community of people that love him dearly."

Nick Cordero's Wife Says His Leg Will Need to Be Amputated as He Battles COVID-19

https://www.eonline.com/news/1142338/nick-cordero-s-wife-says-his-leg-will-need-to-be-amputated-as-he-battles-covid-19

HANG in THERE NICK!!!! yes

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#45Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 7:56pm

This must be the worst outcome that I have read about yet. This is such a nightmare.

Chowd95 Profile Photo
Chowd95
#46Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 8:00pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Nicks Doctors are now amputating his right leg.This is absolutely devastating...."

I hate that I found out about this on Twitter because some of the comments are truly disgusting

FlyHigh523 Profile Photo
FlyHigh523
#47Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 8:03pm

Chowd95 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Nicks Doctors are now amputating his right leg.This is absolutely devastating...."

I hate that I found out about this on Twitter because some of the comments are truly disgusting
"

Yup, same. Lots of people doubting this is real and being crass. I pray for nick and his family. 

mamaleh
#48Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 8:50pm

So sorry about all the complications that have beset Nick Cordero, especially his leg amputation. At least he seems to be recovering well from that surgery. I hope he will continue to improve and can soon go home to his loving family and eventually resume his career.

Updated On: 4/18/20 at 08:50 PM

Sutton Ross
#49Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 8:53pm

He just had that surgery this afternoon in California, so we don't know if he has recovered from it. He hasn't woken up in three weeks, he isn't going home anytime soon, sadly. 

Videos