What are your photos of..? and why?- Page 2

What are your photos of..? and why?

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#25?
Posted: 5/25/03 at 7:36pm

LOL I was guessing "The White, Gay Man?"
I was trying to figure it out too.

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

CourtneyM Profile Photo
CourtneyM
#26i don't really see ross in rob but if you say so (nmi)
Posted: 5/25/03 at 8:57pm

One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art-Oscar Wilde

BillyLawlor Profile Photo
BillyLawlor
#27My picture is pretty much my username.
Posted: 5/25/03 at 9:51pm

My name is BillyLawlor, and my pick is of Billy Lawlor and Peggy Sawyer during the song "Young and Healthy". (Kate Levering and David Elder)

Phantess Profile Photo
Phantess
#28ballet
Posted: 5/25/03 at 9:56pm

I love ballet! So this is a picture of Julie Kent in her Swan Lake tutu!

Black and White pics are my fave!

CourtneyM Profile Photo
CourtneyM
#29julie kent
Posted: 5/25/03 at 10:47pm

my best friends mom was friends with julie kent they danced together in the boston ballet

One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art-Oscar Wilde

ChrisLovesShows Profile Photo
ChrisLovesShows
#30TWGM
Posted: 5/26/03 at 12:37am

I believe I can solve the mystery of TWGM. This is LA CAGE AUX FOLLES (aka "The World's Gayest Musical"), Albin's favorite musical. You may also hear some refer to TWHM ("The World's Happiest Musical") meaning HELLO, DOLLY!, which is of course Dollypop's favorite musical.

"Do you know ChrisLovesShows?" "Yes. Why, yes he does!"

Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex Profile Photo
Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex
#31No Ross!
Posted: 5/26/03 at 12:47am

Well, the members have spoken and apparently RobD does not look like Ross Geller in his photo. Although if he did he could apply to be a Ross "Stand In". I mean who wouldn't mind standing in as Ross for one episode and picking up the one mil per week paycheck for doing Friends. If only it were possible!

My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#32Hello, Dolly!
Posted: 5/26/03 at 12:59am

Hello, Dolly! definitely needs to come back to Broadway!
It would be so nice to have it back where it belongs. Hello, Dolly!

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

King Stevos
#33Mine
Posted: 5/26/03 at 5:44am

Mine pic is of Me and TNWE "the nicest woman on earth" Mine refering to the great Sutton. The picture is framed and sits next to my head board, it is possibly one of the first things Id save in case of fire. :)

STEVOS

"IF I TRY THERE MAY BE A CHANCE / WE COULD LOVE WITH OUR EYES CLOSED/ WITH OUR EYES CLOSED WE COULD CHANGE THE WORLD!"- Stephen Dwight

Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex Profile Photo
Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex
#34TMM House Seats
Posted: 5/26/03 at 9:08am

Hi King Stevos:

Does this mean we should contact you when we're in need of House Seats for Thoroughly Modern Millie?

Just Kidding!

My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.

Albin Profile Photo
Albin
#35TWGM
Posted: 5/26/03 at 10:00am

T-The
W-World's
G-Gayest
M-Musical

Albin Profile Photo
Albin
#36Whoops
Posted: 5/26/03 at 10:56am

Chris beat me to it!

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#37My pic is blank!
Posted: 5/26/03 at 1:56pm

Everytime I upload a pic it comes up blank! Anyone have any suggestions on why this happens and how to fix it?

Thanks

Max Bialystock Profile Photo
Max Bialystock
#38In My Humble Opinion....
Posted: 5/26/03 at 2:10pm

...a bit more rouge should make it work!

Fondly, as ever, Max

orion59 Profile Photo
orion59
#39Mine?
Posted: 5/26/03 at 3:09pm

It's me taken a few years ago. I just uploaded some recent photos in the Fan Photo Section

http://www.danperezgallery.com

DofB5
#40Humm ,Erik. Are you uploading it in the .Jpeg format?
Posted: 5/26/03 at 4:14pm

You'll have to ask Rob if it gets more techie than that.

D

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#41.jpg or
Posted: 5/26/03 at 5:33pm

.gif is the other format it needs to be in.

If you pic is another format, you may be able to save it as a gif or jpg in whatever photo editor programs your computer has.

Hope this helps. =)

luluhed Profile Photo
luluhed
#42My photo
Posted: 5/26/03 at 6:34pm

I'm enjoying working with my digital camera and have gone wild with flowers this year~

Dollypop
#43The World's Happiest Musical
Posted: 5/26/03 at 9:30pm

My photo is the program from the Opening Night performance of TWHM (January 16, 1964). The reason I chose it is self evident.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

RiffRaff Profile Photo
RiffRaff
#44Almost Paradise!
Posted: 5/26/03 at 11:55pm

You can't see it too well..but it's me with my Ariel in the "Almost Paradise" sequence of Footloose.

ShineOn
#45....
Posted: 5/27/03 at 12:45am

Mine's of Emily being all Daisy-like... and says "I'm Daisy" on it because... A. It's a song from "Side Show..." B. I *will be* Daisy! I AM Daisy, dammit! :)

"You! You are the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber! And you, well, I just plain don't like you."
~Stewart Gilligan Griffin

Eleven Profile Photo
Eleven
#46Greetings from Rio
Posted: 5/27/03 at 1:46am

From The Producers, this is the "Greetings from Rio" postcard Leopold Bloom sent to Max Bialystock who was in jail. The back of the postcard reads as follows:

"Dear Max,

Rio is everything you said it was and more. Ulla and I think of you every chance we get. In the morning, when we have breakfast on our terrace, many different herrings. And in the evening, when we samba together in the moon-light. Sorry, must run, Ulla's waiting, it's almost eleven.

Wish you were here,
Leo"

Salome
#47Joel Grey in Cabaret
Posted: 5/27/03 at 11:09am

Simply because it didn't get much better than that! He needs to get himself back onto Broadway for one last hurrah!

Jim - another Broadway.com convert who loves these unique pictures!

MlleDaae Profile Photo
MlleDaae
#48...
Posted: 5/27/03 at 12:15pm

My pic is of Kevin Tarte as von Krolock in Tanz der Vampire. I'll change my pic every now and then. Don't worry...I'll tell you what or who it is.

As I was telling King..."Totale Finsternis" (Total Eclipse of the Heart) from TdV is soooo beautiful and dark! You have to hear it sometime! Nothing like DotV's version.

"You are young. Life has been kind to you ...You will learn."
Updated On: 7/12/19 at 12:15 PM

CJR
#49re: ...
Posted: 5/29/03 at 5:14pm

bringing this back to the top because I have changed icons and Im REALLY hyper at the moment...

I now have Roxane Carrasco and Tracy Shayne as Velma and Roxie in honor of the fact that they are both headlining this week :)

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Videos