pixeltracker

The Official "13" Love Thread.- Page 2

The Official "13" Love Thread.

love you forever Profile Photo
love you forever
#25re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/20/08 at 5:52pm

More love. Can't wait to see it in December!!!!!!!!

Electricity sparks inside of me. And I'm free, I'm free! - Billy Elliot the Musical

sgv123
#26re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/20/08 at 7:20pm

did anyone see the mat. today?

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#27re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/20/08 at 7:24pm

Please, someone post on how Mr. Snide did!!!!

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

shesamarshmallow
#28re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/22/08 at 6:16pm

They've posted some of the songs at:

http://www.13themusical.com/music/

Also, there's wallpaper. Yay!

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

actor2be
#29re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:10pm

yay a group without the idiots posting about how much they hate the show!!!

i really hope this show lasts a long time!!! i think its amazing!!!! i saw the dress rehersal and fell in love with each and every cast member!!!!

the show as a whole is unbelieveable and definitely deserves to be on broadway for as long as possible...

and now im not one of those people who just appreciate it because "its young talent" i appreciate it because the show is just plain and simply amazing. im a teenager and the show really connected to me and inspired me to pursue my dream of becoming an actor!!! IM DEFINITELY SEEING THIS SHOW AGAIN!

YAY FOR 13!!!!! =]

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#30re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:14pm

Does anyone know when itunes will have 13 up? I remember Passing Strange was available at 6pm the day before the release date.

sgv123
#31re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:21pm

hello, i am trying to sell this ticket:

Sat. Oct. 18 @ 2pm
Mezz Row H seat 107
$46.50
Eticket through the mail

If anyone is interested please pm me. thanks alot!

PSLove302 Profile Photo
PSLove302
#32re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:22pm

people pay $46 for this crap?

"I don't see that many plays, and for me, musicals are rarely pleasing. I feel the actors are being put through a kind of nightmarish labor. They're like animals being forced to pull heavy carts of vegetables at incredible speeds." --- Wallace Shawn

Josh Freilich
#33re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/30/08 at 12:19am

'Scuse me, hhhokay, please take your (pronounced chore) hate and contempt and defeatist attit-yood and leef this board now. Can't you rrrrread? Eet says "LOVE" thread! Hhhhokay? So shoo-shoo (choo-choo)

And by the way iTunes had this up about an hour ago!

"How could she just suddenly, completely disappear into thin water?" - The Little Mermaid

snl89
#34re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/30/08 at 12:25am

people pay $46 for this crap?

If there weren't any cheaper tickets, I'd probably pay $46 for it :) I actually am not so sure what the ticket policy is, but basically if there WERE cheaper tickets I'd do that because I'm a poor college student and really can't afford to spend $46 for shows unless there's absolutely no way around it. But yeah, I think the show is VERY cute, and I actually DO intend to go again sometime soon. I'm just waiting till it opens and they've stopped making changes and stuff

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

WishingOnlyWounds2
#35re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/30/08 at 1:20pm

LOVE THIS SHOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7lmWnvZoEI
As far as the reviews have gone, this is a good one. Finally a honest one.

2008: Feb. 18- Rent, Feb. 19- Curtains, April 18- Xanadu, April 22- Wicked, April 26- Legally Blonde, May 31- Wicked, June 13- The Little Mermaid, June 28- Wicked and Young Frankenstein, July 2- The Little Mermaid, July 6- A Chorus Line and Legally Blonde, August 16- Xanadu, September 13- Legally Blonde and 13, September 28- Xanadu and Spring Awakening, Oct. 12-GYPSY and [title of show], Oct. 19- Hairspray & Legally Blonde, Nov. 9- Wicked and 13, Dec. 14-13, Dec. 26- Billy Elliot, 2009: Jan 1- Shrek, Jan 2- 13 and Wicked, Jan 4- 13, Feb 17- In The Heights, Feb 19- Billy Elliot, Feb 22- Sweeney Todd (tour), March 28- Mary Poppins, April 4- Mamma Mia!, April 15- Jersey Boys (on tour), April 25- next to normal & 9 to 5 May 1- Billy Elliot, May 3- Spelling Bee (tour), May 8- Chicago, May 21- Wicked, June 6- Everyday Rapture, June 23- The Wiz, June 25- Hair July 15- Shrek, August 9- Wicked, September 7- Rock of Ages, October 11- Next To Normal, October 23- The Marvelous Wonderettes, November 7- Ragtime November 29- Dreamgirls, December 25- Billy Elliot, December 30- Finian's Rainbow, 2010: January 9- Bye Bye Birdie, January 16- Memphis February 17- The Phantom of The Opera, February 18- God of Carnage, March 7- Billy Elliot, March 31- American Idiot

broadwayfan3
#36re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/30/08 at 6:01pm

Um-I don't think that that was a "good" review, he basically just said that he totally disliked the show and the women infront of him were appaled...

"Bitch I don't know your life"-Andre Ward, Xanadu

phantom39 Profile Photo
phantom39
#37re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/30/08 at 6:56pm

I'm sorry for being rude but, are all you 4 "13 lovers" deaf by any chance?

(Well I guess it's not that rude, as you seem to enjoy jokes about people with terminal illness)

"Movies will make you famous; television will make you rich; but theatre will make you good." - Terrence Mann.

coolkid11776
#38re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/30/08 at 7:03pm

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"
Updated On: 9/30/08 at 07:03 PM

jake6970
#39re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/30/08 at 7:07pm

So you think it's ok for other people to spend their money to get it while you should get it for free? BUY IT YOURSELF AND SUPPORT THE SHOW.

WishingOnlyWounds2
#40re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 9/30/08 at 10:58pm

Yes, I am for "13". I absolutely loved the show. The guy said he went in with very low expectations and actually enjoyed it. He did say it wasn't his favorite on Broadway and he wasn't crazy about it, but it was better than he thought. He said mothers with ten year olds wouldn't like it, I agree. But personally, I loved the show.

2008: Feb. 18- Rent, Feb. 19- Curtains, April 18- Xanadu, April 22- Wicked, April 26- Legally Blonde, May 31- Wicked, June 13- The Little Mermaid, June 28- Wicked and Young Frankenstein, July 2- The Little Mermaid, July 6- A Chorus Line and Legally Blonde, August 16- Xanadu, September 13- Legally Blonde and 13, September 28- Xanadu and Spring Awakening, Oct. 12-GYPSY and [title of show], Oct. 19- Hairspray & Legally Blonde, Nov. 9- Wicked and 13, Dec. 14-13, Dec. 26- Billy Elliot, 2009: Jan 1- Shrek, Jan 2- 13 and Wicked, Jan 4- 13, Feb 17- In The Heights, Feb 19- Billy Elliot, Feb 22- Sweeney Todd (tour), March 28- Mary Poppins, April 4- Mamma Mia!, April 15- Jersey Boys (on tour), April 25- next to normal & 9 to 5 May 1- Billy Elliot, May 3- Spelling Bee (tour), May 8- Chicago, May 21- Wicked, June 6- Everyday Rapture, June 23- The Wiz, June 25- Hair July 15- Shrek, August 9- Wicked, September 7- Rock of Ages, October 11- Next To Normal, October 23- The Marvelous Wonderettes, November 7- Ragtime November 29- Dreamgirls, December 25- Billy Elliot, December 30- Finian's Rainbow, 2010: January 9- Bye Bye Birdie, January 16- Memphis February 17- The Phantom of The Opera, February 18- God of Carnage, March 7- Billy Elliot, March 31- American Idiot

srgan2
#41re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/2/08 at 12:04am

hey 2tales do you remember when you were in jr. high. did you ever make fun of the fat kid or the one with the birth mark. how about the girl with the braces or the one with broken english. did you ever. is this your way of expunging the guilt by making putdowns to those who saw the show and enjoyed it and want others to enjoy it to or were you or someone you knew suffered from a terminal illness and this is a reaction to the way you were treated. either way to have treated this charater any other way would have been disingenuous wouldn't you agree

CATSNYrevival
#42re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/2/08 at 12:18am

I don't see what's wrong with laughing at a mom not being able to say no to a terminally ill kid. The song is actually pretty funny. It's no worse than "Everyone's a Little Bit Racist". It's only not funny to those who don't want to admit that it's true.

iluvtheatertrash
#43re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/2/08 at 1:50am

I loved EVERY second of this show. Can't wait to see it again.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

CATSNYrevival
#44re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/8/08 at 4:39am

Does anyone know why "Good Enough" isn't available to download and if it will really be on the CD as listed on Sh-K-Boom or is that a mistake?

WishingOnlyWounds2
#45re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/8/08 at 6:59am

I'm pretty sure "Good Enough is on the CD. You can check iTunes to make sure.

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#46re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/8/08 at 9:15am

I haven't seen the show yet but I am really enjoying the music. It's a fun concept and something different from Jason Robert Brown!

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

CATSNYrevival
#47re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/8/08 at 3:45pm

Wishing, the song isn't on itunes, but it's listed on the track list on the sh-k-boom website.

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#48re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/8/08 at 3:50pm

CATS, I can confirm that the song is not on the CD. I have the actual CD bought from the theatre.

~Steven

FinalDestination Profile Photo
FinalDestination
#49re: The Official '13' love thread.
Posted: 10/8/08 at 5:08pm

Who sings "Good Enough"

And I was also wondering if "Oppurtunity" is still in the show? I heard somewhere the song was cut, I hope not, it's one of the only ones I enjoy listening to on the CD.

"That's a good point. Next time I pee on a Starbucks couch and throw straws and napkins at a barista, I'll just yell, "YOU DON'T KNOW ME OUTSIDE OF STARBUCKS! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!" and that should do it. "-LizzieCurry

Videos