News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)- Page 3

Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)

Merrydothe Profile Photo
Merrydothe
#50re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/30/05 at 11:04pm

Surely! I will definitely put them all up tonight-It takes a while to download all the photos from the site since theyre so huge, but I will definitely get them up. :)

Derek
#51re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/30/05 at 11:38pm

shes so nice ^ (love her)

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#52re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 12:00am

You ARE so nice. And very beautiful re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)

Merrydothe Profile Photo
Merrydothe
#53re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 3:11am

You are all too kind. :)
Here you all go! Some of the pictures got resized by Photobucket-so I may go back in tomorrow and fix it so that that doesn't happen-so I apologize for some of the weird sizes! Some are big (which I was going for) but I guess some were too big and now theyre tiny! Anyway enjoy-this took a long time! :)

Wicked Tour Photos Updated On: 3/31/05 at 03:11 AM

edenespinosalover Profile Photo
edenespinosalover
#54re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 3:12am

Thanks!!!

BroadwayNick Profile Photo
BroadwayNick
#55re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 11:45am

You are so amazing, Merrydothe! You are sooo sweet! I love the one picture of Stephanie...

(Hope that worked...)

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. --Dave Berry

BroadwayNick Profile Photo
BroadwayNick
#56re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 11:45am

Guess not.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. --Dave Berry

eslgr8 Profile Photo
eslgr8
#57re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 12:17pm

Merry, thank you so much for posting those great tour pictures!!! It's wonderful to see how great everyone looks in costume/makeup, to see all those Wicked characters with a fresh new look! I love the way Stephanie and Kendra look in costume. Hopefully we'll soon be able to see the Chicago cast pictures once that production gets going! (Hard to imagine Ana as Elphaba, but...) Once again, many thanks!

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#58re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 12:34pm

re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)

this pic bothers me,simply because of how short morrible is compared to the elphaba and glinda but its a minor qibble really

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

Merrydothe Profile Photo
Merrydothe
#59re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 1:37pm

Minor quibble but I'm sure others would agree with you. :)

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#60re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 7:28pm

Does she need to be taller?

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#61re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 7:31pm

I love the slight change in Galinda's costume in that pic..it's fuller at the skirt.

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

jonartdesigns
#62re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 7:40pm

ShuQ- i'm partial to ms. shelley's larger, more imposing appearance in the role, ms. cane looks a bit sillier to me (i think it may also have to do with the far looser wig)

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#63re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 7:43pm

stephaniethestar, i must diagree about the skirt change.... I don't think it is very flatering to her torso.... it is like Glinda is channeling Dainty June.... her legs look soooooooooo long

Merrydothe Profile Photo
Merrydothe
#64re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 9:05pm

I have to disagree as well-it doesn't even keep in line with the whole asymetrical hem concept of everyone else costumes. No good. I noticed that a few of the costumes are a little different, and may I dare say---cheaper looking? Instead of beading on the fancy Glinda dress its only sequins on cheap metalic fabric-how sad. re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Updated On: 3/31/05 at 09:05 PM

ElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
#65re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 9:38pm

I don't like the new skirt either.

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.

jonartdesigns
#66re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 10:14pm

another change to that glinda costume is her hair is still curly, i guess they didn't spring for a straight wig for her either.

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#67re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 10:21pm

Merrydothe, totally agree about Glinda's opening dress...... it looks sooooo cheap i was like wow..... it looks like something out of Starlight Express

MissMonika Profile Photo
MissMonika
#68re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 10:36pm

hmmmm...have to agree with most of you and say that the skirt doesn't look that great. it's too puffy and it needs to be longer.

Yes, I'm pinay. And I'm proud of it!

Merrydothe Profile Photo
Merrydothe
#69re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 10:38pm

Ooo I didn't even notice the curly hair--some things are definitely different. I don't notice any differences with Elphaba though--now I really have to see this tour!

Sporkie Profile Photo
Sporkie
#70re: Wicked Tour Photos! (Pics inside!)
Posted: 3/31/05 at 10:38pm

Awwww....Chillax about the judgements-thanks for the pictures

Videos