pixeltracker

Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV! The Class, CBS 8:30 Mondays- Page 3

Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV! The Class, CBS 8:30 Mondays

SDav 10495 Profile Photo
SDav 10495
#50re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 9:58pm

Definitely in agreement here. This is not mindless woo hoo hooray for Broadway gushing--Jesse was easily my favorite part of the show. It seems pretty well-written overall as well, something I don't usually expect from new sitcoms. Best of luck to Jesse and the rest of the cast.

"If there is going to be a restoration fee, there should also be a Renaissance fee, a Middle Ages fee and a Dark Ages fee. Someone must have men in the back room making up names, euphemisms for profit." (Emanuel Azenberg)

BrunetteBombshell
#51re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:06pm

He was great! So funny and cute.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#52re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:09pm

This may be my favorite new show of the season so far.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#53re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:30pm

Yay! I am so glad that Jesse and the show got such a warm reception on BWW!

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#54re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:30pm

I Love Jesse and he was great!
But Julie Halston had me hurting
in the tummy.
Updated On: 9/18/06 at 10:30 PM

shiksa_goddess Profile Photo
shiksa_goddess
#55re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:38pm

I was a little let down by the show. I understand the pilot has to, of course, set the plot in motion, but I don't know...I just wasn't feeling it. Jesse's character pretty much WAS Leaf. I will continue watching it though.

PJ
#56re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:45pm

I love Heather Goldenhersh.

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#57re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 11:01pm

Heather and Jesse were the two standouts in my opinion. Julie Halston's just hysterical with everything she does. As for the show itself, I can see the potential, but I personally was not laughing along with the track. We'll see.

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#58re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 11:03pm

Jesse and Sam Harris rock re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV! This is going to be a big hit. I loved it.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#59re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 11:37pm

Jesse, Heather, And Lizzy Caplan were all stand-outs in my opinion. This show will run for a long time. About Lizzy, I was like oh I reconize that girls voice. I forgot, Lizzy was Janis in Mean Girls.

Updated On: 9/18/06 at 11:37 PM

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#60re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 12:10am

Aha! I knew I knew that voice from somewhere!!

PARISinNYC Profile Photo
PARISinNYC
#61re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 12:22am

She was also in Related! Another good, but sadly, cancelled show! Which kind of worries me because everything besides Mean Girls that Lizzy has been involved in, has been cancelled. Which is sad because I love all of them, too, but they always end up cancelled.

Cross your fingers for the little-show-that-could!

thevolleyballer
#62re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 12:23am

Definitely a great show. Some of the shorter scenes seem pointless, but it's very reminiscent of Family Guy or How I Met Your Mother -- small fragmented scenes that just deliver a joke. I love the guy who lives with his mother, and I love Jesse. So, so funny.

PARISinNYC Profile Photo
PARISinNYC
#63re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 12:25am

Yeah! Throughout the whole time I was watching it I was thinking 'This is very similar to How I Met Your Mother', which is funny because it was on next.

Geez, I love those Monday night sitcoms on CBS. CBS seems to be the only station where sitcoms have a chance of survival. Everything on all other networks get cancelled before they even finish their first line-up of episodes.

HOPE! Updated On: 9/19/06 at 12:25 AM

TicketBoy
#64re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 12:31am

It gets better I promise. I have seen ever episode and it just keeps getting better.

Stick with this show!

You will see more Jesse. It's coming...

larry64
#65re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 1:04am

Emmy.

OnMyWay Profile Photo
OnMyWay
#66re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 1:12am

Loved Jesse. Didn't love the show. No characters seemed real. Curious to see what happens next.

"People that excel in the arts understand that the journey is the reward...the result an added bonus. Every day I act or train is a blessing and a dream come true. If Broadway beckons so be it. I have a personal definition of success that is unshakable by a possibly unobtainable goal." -HamletWasBipolar

Pinky Profile Photo
Pinky
#67re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 2:31am

OnMyWay, couldn't agree more. My friends (who didn't know who Jesse was) said he was the best. I hope to see more of him in the upcoming weeks!!!

Penn State Forever!!!!

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#68re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 2:41am

Loved it! Excellent cast--especially Jesse, Heather and Julie Halston.

BroadwayChica Profile Photo
BroadwayChica
#69re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 3:43am

I just saw this. It wasn't a perfect pilot (a lot of the jokes fell flat and some were too contrived - particularly the gay husband bit). But the cast is superb (Jesse was definitely the standout), and there's a LOT of potential here. I enjoyed the show, and will keep watching.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#70re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 3:54am

I <3 Jesse

RobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
#71re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 8:27am

awful. i found it to be sophomoric at best and each character was more stereotypical than the rest. with that said, i'm sure it will run for at least eight years.

XING
PED

ckeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
#72re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 9:29am

I felt the same way about 'How I Met Your Mother', when I first saw it I was uncomfortable because it didn't seem to "gel". I really wanted it to work, because I really enjoyed the NPH character.

Perhaps the same will happen for this show.

Hamlet's father.

bwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
#73re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 9:39am

I think "Mother" only improved over the season and I'm hoping this one does, too. Good premise, good cast (I Really liked them all) but the setup was boring and most of the jokes just didn't land.
Heather Goldenhersh plays adorable really well, though, although I was afraid a couple of times that she was going to come off as "simple." I definitely enjoyed her brewing romance with JTF the most of all the little sub-plots.
Here's hoping it improves because I really did enjoy the cast.

#74re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 9/19/06 at 10:03am

I enjoyed the show- it was pretty funny. Sam Harris was good too.

Videos