pixeltracker

Just bought the Aida soundtrack...luvin adam in it how bout you?- Page 5

Just bought the Aida soundtrack...luvin adam in it how bout you?

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#100AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/19/05 at 10:47pm

Where is Matthouois, I haven't finished with him. AIDA..all we ask of you....

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#101AIDA..all we ask of you....

You spelled it wrong.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

matthius202
#102AIDA..all we ask of you....

Oh I'm still here.

"Be not like dumb, driven cattle. Be a hero in the strife." A Psalm of Life...Walt Whitman

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#103AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/19/05 at 10:48pm

YAY!

And Emcee, you are annoying!

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

luvtheEmcee
#104AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/19/05 at 10:48pm

I know, and you love it.

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#105AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/20/05 at 6:26pm

I know i'm a little late...but i heart the AIDA cast recording AIDA..all we ask of you.... Adam and Heather are incredible together!

luvtheEmcee
#106AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/20/05 at 6:27pm

wheee, more love! AIDA..all we ask of you....
And yes, their chemistry could've started a fire.

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#107AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/21/05 at 1:45pm

....and what would have been started due to chemistry with a little something else???

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#108AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/21/05 at 2:14pm

wow - just seeing the thread title made me smile

gotta love adam -the only thing better than listening to recordings of him is hearing AND seeing him - ear candy AND eye candy for the price of one!!! lol

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#109AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/21/05 at 2:20pm

Woohoo! *ADAMLoVe*

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#110AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/21/05 at 3:04pm

This was the show that confirmed what I already knew (I belong on a stage). I saw the OBC and the closing cast.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

eslgr8 Profile Photo
eslgr8
#111AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/21/05 at 3:07pm

My God this thread is a long one.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#112AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/21/05 at 3:12pm

Long? It's just a very small off-shoot of the 20,000 plus post one on the off-topic board.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#113AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/21/05 at 7:00pm

haha but it sure says alot about how much love Adam is recieving here at BWW. :-P Adam is hot like the fire!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

i love adam p Profile Photo
i love adam p
#114AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 10:54am

haha yes adam is hot like fire...
my personal favorite song is "radames letter" i just love the way adam says "i.. love you" ugghhh so hot.

"honestly, the day i got Rent was one of my best memories. i remeber jumping down the street and laughing and smiling. really felt on top of the world. yeah, way beter than my divorce." -cary shields

luvtheEmcee
#115AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 10:59am

heh. Neat username.

ponine24601
#116AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 12:00pm

ahh! this made my day! another adam lover!! *squee*

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

i love adam p
#117AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 1:23pm

heheh AIDA..all we ask of you....

"honestly, the day i got Rent was one of my best memories. i remeber jumping down the street and laughing and smiling. really felt on top of the world. yeah, way beter than my divorce." -cary shields

luvtheEmcee
#118AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 1:31pm

The signature. Damn me for forgetting, but when did he say that?

i love adam p
#119AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 1:38pm

umm hmmm hold on... broadway.com ask a star..

luvtheEmcee
#120AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 1:41pm

Ah, right. Thank you.

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#121AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 8:10pm

Am I the only one who really likes the reprise of "My Strongest Suit" with Heather and Sherie? I just love the melody and the last line where Aida and Amneris harmonize singing "a stronger suit". It's always the little things that amuse me, hehe. That's one of my favorites along with :
"Every Story is a Love Story"
"Written in the Stars"
"My Strongest Suit"
"A Step Too Far"
"I Know The Truth"
"Fortune Favors the Brave"
among others of course , :-p

and yes I myself am an avid (but not fanatical) Adam lover AIDA..all we ask of you....
Since of course I love his vocal styling and the fact that he's not that bad to look at AIDA..all we ask of you.... just out of curiousity Emcee, which do you prefer, clean shaven or not?

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

luvtheEmcee
#122AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/22/05 at 8:20pm

The reprise is so short, but I love how their voices blend together. So different, yet they work.

Hm. Tough question but... I've never seen Adam with tons of facial hair, really. I love that kind of scruffy hvaen't-shaven-in-a-few days look he's usually got going on. AIDA..all we ask of you....

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#123AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/23/05 at 7:40pm

fortune favors the brave is def. mi favorite song..strongest suit is good too!!IS THERE REALLY A MOVIE?

luvtheEmcee
#124AIDA..all we ask of you....
Posted: 2/23/05 at 7:41pm

Movie what?

No.

Someone said that jokingly - soundtracks are movie recordings, while Broadway shows are recorded on cast albums or cast recordings.

Videos