RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

loudasthehelliwant Profile Photo
loudasthehelliwant
#100re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/28/05 at 10:55pm

Yes!

We have established that!

THERE IS A TRAILER. AND WE WILL SEE IT VERY SOON.

"I mean, how many of us could honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building?"

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#101re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/28/05 at 11:57pm

What is the matter with you people?! It's just a movie preview. I can't believe someone would actually type out the entire trailer!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#102re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/28/05 at 11:59pm

Why can't you just get over yourself and live and let live? Is this *really* bothering you?

A work of art is an invitation to love.

tmz814 Profile Photo
tmz814
#103re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 12:56am

I am pissed now. I saw Star Wars today at AMC on 42nd street and there was no RENT trailer!!!!!!! aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!

We've all got our junk and my junk is you!

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#104re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 1:11am

Minor thread-jack:

I went to the site, see if they added anything on it. And I just sorta stumbled on Idina's comments. Take a look at this one.

Idina: Maybe update your bio with the following disclaimer, "DO NOT TRY SINGING LIKE ME AT HOME WITHOUT PROPER VOCAL TRAINING." I'm serious.

Posted by: Erica on 05/26/05 at 09:02 PM

harsh.

This is my signature.

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#105re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 1:13am

haha..that was a good thread jack Aigoo!
it's true though..:)

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#106re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 1:27am

Heh, I saw that post too. I wondered if they meant it in an appreciative way towards her, or as a diss towards the obsessive Wicked fans, or both.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#107re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 1:33am

WARNING! I was also at the AMC Emprie 12:30am showing of STAR WARS and there was NO rent trailer.

Rentaholic2
#108re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 1:45am

I'm getting tired of reading everyone's posts, expecting a link to a trailer and not getting one re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

courtneyanne Profile Photo
courtneyanne
#109re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 4:05am

Hahaha.

#110re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 8:03am

Dude, chill out. I wrote out the trailer over on CB because people kindly asked if I could describe it, since I'd seen it. That's all. Then, when I came here and saw there was a link to it, I thought I'd make it easy and put it here too.

Not the end of the world, no harm done, no harm intended. I was doing a favor, nothing more, nothing less. re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Updated On: 5/29/05 at 08:03 AM

vgd07
#111re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 8:18am

I thought I'd add something about the Da Vinci Code movie- its "trailer" isn't really so much of a trailer at all, no footage or anything like that of the actual movie. That's why we have it early, too.

luvtheEmcee
#112re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 9:50am

The Da Vinci Code thing is what we'd call a teaser, then. I was so psyched for that, and it was totally unfair. re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

ha, Idina's comments frighten me a little. It doesn't really seem like they were being mean to her, but still, wtf?

Okay. I need this trailer to be online, because I'm poor and don't want to go to the movies.

Snaps
#113re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 9:58am

Please Monday... Please Monday...

"Bangarang, Rufio!" --Hook

kas Profile Photo
kas
#114re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 10:28am

how hot is it that they open on adam? i'm giddy as a fing school girl. i can't wait for the line - "THE POWER BLOWS!" i wish they would have a private screening for those of us who cannot control ourselves.

luvtheEmcee
#115re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 10:32am

Seriously. I was like a proud mother when I read that the trailer opened with him. That's special.

... it was sad, because I realized I'm a really big loser. Lofe, where art thou?

And in all seriousness, Roger is my favorite character, so that makes me happy on a bunch of levels - he's so central to the hinging of the story.

FosseBoi
#116re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 1:23pm

LuvtheEmcee, did you do what your avater is doing when you read that about your son? I'm sure you did, being the PROUD mother that you are!lol!re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

kas Profile Photo
kas
#117re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 2:54pm

yeah he is central. i just hope he is a good film actor; it would be great to see him nominated for something. i'm still trying to guess how he will deal with a whole new mess of young girls. Diva Adam: to be or not to be.

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#118re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 6:06pm

I'm seeing a preview of CINDERELLA MAN tonight. I'll let everyone know if the trailer is attached.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#119re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 6:11pm

Yeah my friend saw Star Wars last night and said there was no RENT trailer attached. But hopefully Monday..... Although now that I think about it the wiser thing would probably be to just wait for someone to post the trailer or caps on the computer as oppose to paying the money to see a movie I'm not really interested in (Star Wars). I think that description will tide me over until it gets online. re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

And I admit I "eeee!"'d a little bit when I saw that it opened with Adam. re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#120re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 6:13pm

Star Wars today for me..no Rent though..re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

But seeing Hayden was a good replacement!

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

Dreamcatcher
#121re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 6:18pm

Well I'll check tommorow because my friend is porbably dragging me to see Star Wars. :-P Hoping for something.....

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#122re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 6:44pm

I saw Star Wars, and I didn't see the trailer. Sadly.

I stared at CRASH, though, and wondered if the trailer was in that. Ha!

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm

Dreamcatcher
#123re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 6:55pm

Maybe I'll buy a ticket for a movie then sneak in and go into all the movies and try to find the trailer.....

Yes ladies and gentlmen...I'm THAT bored. :-P

luvtheEmcee
#124re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/29/05 at 8:24pm

For anyone who is in NYC, Clearview Cinemas in Chelsea is showing it in front of all screenings of "Mad Hot Ballroom," according to the theatre's manager.

No, I did not see it.

Videos