pixeltracker

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements- Page 58

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

Saernesto
#1425HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/14/18 at 1:16pm

Any word on possible Mandy Gonzalez/ Angelica replacements????

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#1426HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/14/18 at 1:19pm

They will never leave.

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

QueenTwinnied
#1427HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/14/18 at 10:59pm

Mandy leaving Hamilton? What a foolish notion 

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1428HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/15/18 at 11:43am

Anybody know who’s on for Peggy/Maria during Jones’ four-month absence yet?

BroadwayConcierge
#1429HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/17/18 at 7:09pm

^ Responding to myself, but Alysha Deslorieux is back!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmmFqMtgCtG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fs976xw4zhl6

Updated On: 8/17/18 at 07:09 PM

Rainah
#1430HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/17/18 at 7:35pm

Be still my heart!

Alysha was absolutely FANTASTIC when I saw her, really thrilled she's back. It's certainly incentive to see it again

BroadwayConcierge
#1431HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/27/18 at 12:49pm

José Ramos (Laurens/Philip) is leaving the Chicago cast on September 2. One of its original members!

robskynyc
#1432HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/27/18 at 3:21pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "José Ramos (Laurens/Philip) is leaving the Chicago cast on September 2. One of its original members!"

why do u do this to me LOL

BroadwayConcierge
#1433HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/27/18 at 4:01pm

robskynyc said: "BroadwayConcierge said: "José Ramos (Laurens/Philip) is leaving the Chicago cast on September 2. One of its original members!"

"

You should pretty much not expect a Lexi/Mandy departure post in this thread until at least the year 2115. I'm pretty sure they're planning to stick around to commemorate the show's 100th anniversary.

robskynyc
#1434HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/27/18 at 7:46pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "robskynyc said: "BroadwayConcierge said: "José Ramos (Laurens/Philip) is leaving the Chicago cast on September 2. One of its original members!"

"

You should pretty much not expect a Lexi/Mandy departure post in this thread until at least the year 2115. I'm pretty sure they're planning to stickaround to commemorate the show's 100th anniversary.
"

LMAO! love you for that

BroadwayConcierge
#1435HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/28/18 at 5:45pm

Looks like Daniel Breaker has extended for another year as Broadway’s Burr!

Updated On: 8/28/18 at 05:45 PM

ebizzle
#1436HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/30/18 at 4:39pm

Apologies in advance @robskynyc but we may be getting a new Lafayette/Jefferson soon!

http://www.playbill.com/article/josh-radnor-megan-hilty-james-monroe-iglehart-will-star-in-kennedy-center-little-shop-of-horrors

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#1437HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/30/18 at 4:46pm

ebizzle said: "Apologies in advance @robskynyc but we may be getting a new Lafayette/Jefferson soon!

http://www.playbill.com/article/josh-radnor-megan-hilty-james-monroe-iglehart-will-star-in-kennedy-center-little-shop-of-horrors
"

I just figured he'd take a week or two to do this.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

BroadwayConcierge
#1438HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/5/18 at 3:06pm

@robskynyc, how does this make you feel? LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWrqFjlNwt/

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#1439HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/5/18 at 3:12pm

They just announced she’s being replaced by Al Roker. That should make lots of people happier.

Solipsist234
#1440HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/5/18 at 3:36pm

Oh, we're still complaining about Mandy and Lexi being in Hamilton in this thread? I'm sorry, I actually thought there was an interesting discussion about Hamilton going on. My mistake...

BroadwayConcierge
#1441HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/7/18 at 12:38pm

Looks like Julia K. Harriman's last day with the Angelica tour is September 16.

Any words on who the tour's next Eliza is? It looks like it might be Hannah Cruz, judging from Isa Briones' Instagram story.

Also, Harriman writes "see you later" with a wink in the caption. I would love it if she replaced Lawson on Broadway. Harriman's Eliza is hauntingly beautiful, very similar to Soo's performance. Big fan. 

Updated On: 9/7/18 at 12:38 PM

CedricOates
#1442HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/7/18 at 1:35pm

Harriman might be opening up the Puerto Rico cast too

MyLife
#1443HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/7/18 at 2:26pm

After seeing the Broadway cast for the first time in 2 years, I have the following comments:

- Gregory Treco needs to be in this company as something full-time His Washington was sensational.

- Mandy was somehow even more disgraceful than I remember. I am sure she is a lovely person but I was in shock at how abhorrent she was in this role from Satisfied on. She completely loses it beginning from "so so so..." I know this "When is Mandy leaving?" thing has somewhat become a joke in this thread but I get it now. I know she's really close with the whole Hamilton family but her contract just should not be renewed. I can't believe she's entering her third year.

- Luwoye is incredible and so emotional. I adore him.

- I saw Breaker in Chicago and now New York and he just doesn't do it for me. He has a nice voice but I don't love his choices. He never quite reaches the emotional heights that all other Burrs have who I've seen.

- I love Euan Morton - his King is different from all the others and I liked the refreshing take.

- Anthony Lee Medina is a star.

The Lion Roars Profile Photo
The Lion Roars
#1444HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/7/18 at 4:21pm

Mandy is a QUEEN and we STAN her. She probably was sick when you saw her, cause she's amazing. I think shes better than renne. We stan her too, but mandy is great

Elegance101 Profile Photo
Elegance101
#1445HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/7/18 at 4:23pm

The Lion Roars said: "Mandy is a QUEEN and we STAN her. She probably was sick when you saw her, cause she's amazing. I think shes better than renne. We stan her too, but mandy is great"

Has she been sick for the past two years straight?

Also, you’re one of the funniest accounts on here, thanks for making me laugh.

robskynyc
#1446HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/7/18 at 6:32pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "@robskynyc, how does this make you feel? LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWrqFjlNwt/
"

::weeps silently::

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1447HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/7/18 at 6:44pm

Man, you are more invested in a stranger's employment than the most hardcore baseball fan around the trade deadline.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

QueenTwinnied
#1448HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/7/18 at 8:05pm

I really hope Julia Harriman transfers to Broadway or opens the Puerto Rico production. I saw her as Eliza twice and she was a highlight of the show. Her voice is incredibly powerful and I agree that her portrayal is haunting and passionate. 

ElphabaGoodman
#1449HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/8/18 at 11:35am

BroadwayConcierge said: "Looks likeJulia K. Harriman's last day with the Angelica tour is September 16.

Any words on who the tour's next Eliza is? It looks like itmightbe Hannah Cruz, judging from Isa Briones' Instagram story.

Also, Harriman writes "see you later" with a wink in the caption. I wouldlove itif she replaced Lawson on Broadway. Harriman's Eliza is hauntingly beautiful, very similar to Soo's performance. Big fan.
"

Hannah Cruz is indeed replacing Harriman as Eliza.

Videos