PatrickDC
#150KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/4/19 at 9:20am

TicketMaster Seat Map

Updated On: 4/4/19 at 09:20 AM

magictodo123
#151KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/4/19 at 9:31am

That’s trange....I was on a desktop, too!! Weird.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#152KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/4/19 at 9:34am

Still a good chunk of seats available. Fingers crossed they lower prices or it becomes available on TKTS.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

magictodo123
#153KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/4/19 at 9:49am

ACL2006 said: "Still a good chunk of seats available. Fingers crossed they lower prices or it becomes available on TKTS."

Good luck!!! 

Ayarcee
#154KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/4/19 at 12:16pm

@patrickDC - I just saw the show for the first time yesterday afternoon. I paid $90 @ TKTS for 3rd row seats about 1.5 hours before the show started. It was the most spirited, lively matinee I've ever been to (yes, even more than the Ham matinee I went to) and the audience seemed like it was full of superfans which was very fun. 

But I agree with your assessment on Charlie. Instead of a character arc it felt like he had a character spike. Not my favorite but, more than made up for by Lola. J Harrison Ghee was absolutely mesmerizing & had my attention no matter where he was on stage. So glad he was my first (and possibly only) Lola. What a talented human. What a fun show. 

Zamedy154
#155KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 12:43pm

So this "You-Had-Me-At-Shabam" KINKY BOOTS fan broke down and splurged on plane tickets and a theatre ticket to Sunday's final show (Left Mezz Row B). People will call me crazy. It was several hundred dollars. But I love this show and I'm so excited to hear those songs, see that dancing and watch this cast take its final bow. I attended the closing of HAIRSPRAY in 2009 and it was one of the most joyous experiences of my life. I am sure this will be right up there.

I had a horrible day at work yesterday and it helped put things into perspective for me. I'm fortunate enough that I can afford to do this on a whim. I work damn hard all week. Life is short. Too damn short. Why deny pure joy if I can help it? Just be!

Can't wait for Sunday.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#156KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 12:45pm

Does anyone know whether the tour merch includes the holiday ornament? If not, I may need to find someone going in the next few days to sort me out... 

shocowo
#157KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 12:58pm

haterobics said: "Does anyone know whether the tour merch includes the holiday ornament? If not, I may need to find someone going in the next few days to sort me out..."

I recall seeing it when the tour came through the Shubert in New Haven in June 2016 and since I took pictures of the merch to send to a friend, I double checked and it was in the photo. But since that is awhile back not sure if this is still the case.

I gave up on my hopes of going to the last performance because I could not justify the ticket cost for those mezz seats. Opted for lottery loser seats for Saturday night, while it won't be the experience of the very last show, I know it will still be a great night!

haterobics... I can check to see if they have the ornament. Would be happy to pick up and send to you if you'd like.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#158KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 1:31pm

Still about 200 seats left for the last performance. Will continue to keep an eye on these. Still hoping they end up at TKTS. If anything, I hope to grab a SRO ticket.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

shocowo
#159KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 2:12pm

ACL2006 said: "Still about 200 seats left for the last performance. Will continue to keep an eye on these. Still hoping they end up at TKTS. If anything, I hope to grab a SRO ticket."

You could also enter the lottery and see what they offer for loser seats if you don't win. I paid $79+ fees (about $90) for my Sat night ticket.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#160KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 2:43pm

shocowo said: "ACL2006 said: "Still about 200 seats left for the last performance. Will continue to keep an eye on these. Still hoping they end up at TKTS. If anything, I hope to grab a SRO ticket."

You could also enter the lottery and see what they offer for loser seats if you don't win. I paid $79+ fees (about $90) for my Sat night ticket.

"

I did. Thanks!

Maggie05
#161KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 4:06pm

I have front row tickets to Saturday Night's show, and rear mezz tickets to Sunday's show. This will be the greatest weekend of all time. I am so happy.  

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#162KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 4:16pm

Was going to go to the Saturday evening as well, but I had something come up. My hopes fall on seeing the closing show on Sunday.

RWPrincess
#163KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 6:58pm

I was traveling most of this week and just discovered an email I received yesterday saying I had won tonight's lottery. There was a loser offer too but at this point it's too late for me to get to Manhattan by 8. BummerKINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#164KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/5/19 at 7:14pm

shocowo said: "haterobics...I can check to see if they have the ornament.Would be happy to pick up and send to you if you'd like."

Thanks, I have a friend who is trying to pop in and buy one tonight, since he lives a few blocks away. I'll let you know how it goes... one hopes after all of this, it isn't just sitting for sale in my hometown on Sunday, heh. I'm oddly seeing the Kinky Tour at the same time as the final Kinky Broadway.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#165KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/6/19 at 4:51pm

Lost the lotto for tomorrow. No lucky lottery loser tickets either. Still nearly 200 seats available for the final performance. Will try my luck and hope it pops up at TKTS tomorrow.

YvanEhtNioj Profile Photo
YvanEhtNioj
#166KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/6/19 at 5:55pm

200?!?!?

Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Miss Keishhhaaaa?

bdn223 Profile Photo
bdn223
#167KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/6/19 at 11:24pm

YvanEhtNioj said: "200?!?!?"

Considering they only released 300 to the public thats crazy, but then again there are tickets available and they are charging $150 minimum for rear mezzanine.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#168KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/6/19 at 11:31pm

Seemingly down to 72 remaining mezz seats, all the orchestra sold out, and some of the $199s are now $175.

BroadwayNoob
#169KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/7/19 at 12:43am

I'll miss this show so much. I won the lottery last April and I had never listened to it prior to seeing it just because I had no interest. It was the most lively, heartfelt show I've seen and it had such a great meaning. And it's the only show I've seen twice. I just wish I had discovered it sooner. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#170KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/7/19 at 12:57am

BroadwayNoob said: "it's the only show I've seen twice. I just wish I had discovered it sooner."

It is still touring, so it's not completely gone. Ironically, I'm seeing the tour tomorrow afternoon..

MannPhan24601
#171KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/7/19 at 6:29am

Saw Blair Goldberg from the ensemble posted she was reunited with Brendon Urie yesterday. Maybe his fans figured he'd be there today so they snatched the tickets up

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#172KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/7/19 at 11:22am

There are still several seats in rear mezz availablefor $150. As of 11:20am no tix available on tkts for kinky boots.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#173KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/7/19 at 11:48am

Online at the box office now. No SRO will be sold. Said there's enough seats for everyone in line if we want to pay full price. Some tickets will be $99 available through the box office only. They fully expect the show to sell out fast today.

dmwnc1959 Profile Photo
dmwnc1959
#174KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing
Posted: 4/7/19 at 11:49am

^ ^ ^ ENJOY!!! I can only imagine how incredibly special this is going to be.

Videos