pixeltracker

Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 24 American Idol- Page 9

Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 24 American Idol

Natalie 2 Profile Photo
Natalie 2
#200re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 12:54pm

I really thought he was going to win this one!

WISHIHADATONY Profile Photo
WISHIHADATONY
#201re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 2:33pm

I am stunned that he was voted off and the Scott guy and others are still there. I realize that last week was not his strongest performance. However, his MY FUNNY VALENTINE and BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY were amazing and highlights of this or any other television viewing season.

"Blow out the candles Robert and make a wish. Want something, want SOMETHING."

Mimi Imfurst
#202re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 2:39pm

its not like any american idol winner has had major success anyhow. Constatine will be fine. I'm sure. Atleast now he can come out of his damn confidentiality cause and start talkin to his friends again.

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

broadwayguy2
#203re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 2:40pm

i don't like scott
i don't like constantine
i don't like bo

#204re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 4:19pm

I was very shocked that Constantine got voted off... I mean why the hell is Scott still there... I mean come the hell on! Forgeting words is one thing but being totally off pitch is just wrong!

I also think Anthony though he is from my neck of the woods is getting the Clay Aiken treatment, look how different he looks now, I smell cloning going on American Idol.

I love how Paula was out hugging Constantine's family, I felt so bad for them... Both Paula and the family looked stunned and the audience didnt seem happy at all!

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#205re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 7:03pm

I think the judges, producers, and most of America were pretty shocked by this. The upside is that getting voted off the show doesn't equal losing out on a music career. I can't recall the exact details, but I know that any contestant in the top 10 gets first look from the show's producers, after which they can be signed by anyone else. The only stipulation is that they can't release an album within 3 months of the winner's. Surely Constantine will get a deal, and indeed do much better than whoever wins. Just look at Clay Aiken -- he lost, got a recording deal anyway, and has outsold every other AI contestant and winner. So it might take a few months, but Constantine will be on the boards again, and you can bet that I'll be there to buy his album and a ticket to his concert.

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#206re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 7:16pm

i was shocked! i expected him and carrie to be in the top two. And can someone tell me how the hell scott is still there?

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#207re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 7:45pm

someone must have given the rest of the ogres cell phones with text messaging plans....

kitkatt456 Profile Photo
kitkatt456
#208re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 11:42pm

WHAT!!! COnstantine was voted off?? I didn't see the show on wednesday, I taped it but my VCR screwed up, I can't believe it. Constantine is amazing and Scott is horrible, Scott should have gone home weeks ago! I know Constantine will be successful, but I enjoy watching him on the show and he's the reason I watch. I'm Canadian, so I can't vote, so ya, i won't be watching anymore! I think they are gonna lose viewers after this.

MagicToDo82 Profile Photo
MagicToDo82
#209re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/28/05 at 11:55pm

Did anyone else see the story about how the album his band recorded has been bought for distribution? He'll be fine.

Personally, I can't stand the guy's performing. It always seems like he's going to throw down the microphone and start humping the camera.

...But I do agree that Scott should have at least gone home before Constantine. His performance made me yawn. Constantine's only made me reach for the wine...which isn't ALWAYS a bad thing.

I think Carrie has this in the bag now.

There's always room for pathos - and jazz hands.

LyTeMyCanDyI Profile Photo
LyTeMyCanDyI
#210re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/29/05 at 12:25am

Kinda off topic...Bo sounds jsut like Adam Pascal to me. Anyone agree?

Megan Mullally as Karen Walker on Will and Grace: "Tell me more. Tell me more. Like does he have a car?"

iwearshoes Profile Photo
iwearshoes
#211re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/29/05 at 12:32am

constantine did not do as well last night, but due to the fan base, i was shocked when he got voted off. scott needs to rot in a creepy corner i loathe him so much!

musicman117 Profile Photo
musicman117
#212re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/29/05 at 12:38am

Yeah - Scott needs to Leave!

Do you think that Constantine's Band's Album being picked up had anything to do with this? isnt there some rule that idol contestants cannont have a previous recording released? Is it possible the producers had to pull him, but instead of saying that they were pulling him, they just made it seem like he was voted off?

OR i could be totally making this up and be completely wrong.....
I dont know

jezzebelle
#213re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/29/05 at 1:02am

As much I dislike Constantine, I agree, Scott has long outstayed his welcome. His song was horrendous the other night and he needs to go.

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#214re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/29/05 at 1:25am

Scott is like the new Carmen Rasmussen...

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

MagicToDo82 Profile Photo
MagicToDo82
#215re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/29/05 at 4:10pm

Someone told me Carmen Rasmussen opened for the Dave Matthews Band? Tell me thats not true.

There's always room for pathos - and jazz hands.

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#216re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/29/05 at 5:08pm

True, but it happened in Salt Lake City (here home area) and was a last-minute thing when the other opener was dropped. I live in the area and the sentiment for her is still strong, despite the fact that she sucks rocks (and sounds like she's doing that while singing).

Curly_Q
#217re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/30/05 at 1:44am

Sorry to say, but his last two performances on Idol were abysmal. I think he realized his voice was too weak to carry most rock songs, and therefore was staying away from them and doing the more Broadway-inspired performances. But he had to go back to the rock stuff at some point, to prove his rocker-ness. Bad move! I think overall his voice is average. I almost feel sorry for him, seemed he was really falling for all the hype they (specifically Paula) were laying on him the last few weeks. I think Middle America supports the kids such as Carrie and Scott, who represent them. Constantine probably appeals to a more opened-minded audience, and they weren't enough of the voting public to carry him. Just my opinion. Hopefully he does well despite his early exit.

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#218re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/30/05 at 1:46am

I've never been so mad/sad in my life.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

One Song Glory
#219re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 4/30/05 at 9:06pm

It's getting tougher now that there's only a few people left.

Check this out.

www.votefortheworst.com

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.
Updated On: 4/30/05 at 09:06 PM

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#220re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/1/05 at 10:13pm

I'm done with American Idol. Now that Constantine is gone... I don't care anymore about the show.
I'm pretty sure I'm done with it.

lovettespies Profile Photo
lovettespies
#221re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/1/05 at 10:19pm

I was just going to post that One Song. It's a waste of time if you ask me. All that effort to be disruptive! Sigh.

Well, of couse I'm a bit biased as a Constantine fan

Keep the peace, take care of each other, and may you find your promised land. -TJST

Kevo711 Profile Photo
Kevo711
#222re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/1/05 at 10:32pm

i loved constantine and im soo mad he got kicked off. scott needs to go and although anthony was pretty good the other night he needs to go also. Sure, constantine had a bad night but its nothing compared to scott, whos had a whole entire bad season

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#223re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/4/05 at 10:45am

re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!

I was just surfing the internet and found this picture from when he was Roger in the tour of RENT. I don't know if it was posted on another thread or what, but here it is.

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

cathyhyatt
#224re: Constantine Maroulis of American Idol -- Gone!
Posted: 5/4/05 at 11:50am

carrie underhill(sp?) and bo are the only ones, in my opinion that have "star quality". I think it'll be between those two..

scott's gotta go. he should have went a LONG time ago. his voice is decent but its the SAME on every song..it's getting boring. and I'm sorry to say this but he doesnt have the look of an american idol. and this has nothign to do with him being fat(i meean rueben was but he was so darn cute! hehe) but he is just hedious looking. there i said it. and i could careless who is going to bash me for it. b/c there is no way anyone could argue and say he was good looking.

"You won't fight without layers of armor Suit on up and come brace my sword You look back when the pieces are missing Hollowed out hope that no time can restore."

Videos