pixeltracker

What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?

What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?

gypsy4
#2What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 3:12am

I'm currently in the casting process for a production of Annie!

chewy5000 Profile Photo
chewy5000
#2What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 3:44am

I'm currently updating the book for a production of RENT I'm directing later this year.

wickedfan11 Profile Photo
wickedfan11
#3What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 6:48am

I'm currently performing in "A Midsummer Night's Dream", rehearsing "Anything Goes", and getting ready to audition for "Once In This Island" (if it doesn't interfere with "Anything Goes").

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#4What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 6:51am

I'm talking with a director about doing some original scoring for a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. Could be a really interesting project, but it's not finalized yet.

Broadway Bob* Profile Photo
Broadway Bob*
#5What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 7:51am

I just closed INTO THE WOODS as the Baker a month ago and repeated my turn as Alvin Kelby in THE STORY OF MY LIFE for the.regional AACT competition (where I won the Outstanding Actor of the Festival award.) I open THE BOYS NEXT DOOR as Norman this Friday. Repeat my role as Snail in FROG & TOAD for a different competition Saturday. Just started rehearsals for SPELLING BEE as Mitch (although I just found out I might be getting switched to Chip) that goes up end of July/beginning of August. The week after that closes I dive into directing ROCKY HORROR which opens Halloween weekend. I next will perform the one man THIS WONDERFUL LIFE in December. I am auditioning for Edna in HAIRSPRAY to perform in April before directing JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR next June! Whew.

<-- Tevye, FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, March 2018

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#6What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 10:54am

Pre-production for 42st. I am directing (Lord help me!!!) lol.

bwaylvsong
#7What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 11:02am

I'm currently starring in a production of "Recent College Graduate Tries to Get Work in NYC."

ahhrealmonsters
#8What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 11:17am

I'm writing a musical...

Porter2 Profile Photo
Porter2
#9What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 11:40am

Right now, I'm directing a production of Company, and next I'm orchestrating and directing Gypsy.

“You need three things in the theater - the play, the actors and the audience, - and each must give something.” (Kenneth Haigh)

Overkill Profile Photo
Overkill
#10What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 11:40am

Just played George in THE DROWSY CHAPERONE a month ago and Mr. Mushnik in LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS at my college the month before that. Starting on SEUSSICAL as Horton the Elephant this week and opening it next week. Currently in rehearsals for a Broadway musical revue (original, huh?) singing "The Beauty That Drives Men Mad" from SUGAR. Then, I know in the spring I'll be Max Bialystock in a production of THE PRODUCERS. The fall is open, which is why I'm auditioning a lot now.

Just auditioned for The Orlando Repetory Theatre in Orlando. Auditioning for the Disney Channel Saturday, Jefferson Performing Arts Society in New Orleans and Disney World next month and a few others.

Also, not a show, but working on a short indie film that will be a musical about a serial killer. I'll be said serial killer. lol It's VERY exciting. I've never been a part of anything so original and really smart. The writer/director describes it as a cross between LITTLE VOICE and BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.

mynameisjeanvaljean8
#11What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 12:02pm

Just got Cast as the Condemned man/Creature in the Area Premiere of Frankenstein, a New Musical. i say area premiere because it can't strictly be called regional. it's a local theatre guild producing it out of local college theatre. still incredibly excited to get to play this awesome and dark role!

romgitsean
#12What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 12:13pm

Closed a production a few months ago as Sextimus in Mattress, got nominated for a Cappie for my performance as Lenny in Rumors a few months ago, and I'm working on a production of Night Of The Living Dead in a few weeks. Mainly working on getting a job though. :/

Recent Broadway and Off-Broadway:: Carrie, Merrily, Ionescopade
Next On The List :: Clybourne Park, Once, Streetcar, BOM

broadwaybabe1234 Profile Photo
broadwaybabe1234
#13What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 12:51pm

currently in Hell week for Cabaret. Tuesday i start rehearsals for The Pajama Game playing a Principal Dancer.

[believe]

Paul Bland4 Profile Photo
Paul Bland4
#14What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 2:47pm

I start rehearsals June 14th for a production of the original musical revue MADDER MUSIC & STRONGER WINE, opening August 5th in Portland OR.

BillyButler Profile Photo
BillyButler
#15What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 3:04pm

pre-production for Gay Bride of Frankenstein off-Broadway this fall!!!
Gay Bride of Frankenstein

Born in a Ditch
#16What show are you CURRENTLY in/working on?
Posted: 5/30/11 at 3:25pm

Just closed Pippin yesterday as Pippin. In rehearsals now as Melchior in Spring Awakening!

Videos