Evita Photo Shoot Video

MusicOfTheKnight
#1Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 4:33pm

Hey guys,
First time posting on this site. I found this EVITA video while randomly searching the net for Evita stuff (can't wait for the revival!). I haven't seen it anywhere else yet, I thought some people here would like to check it out too.
Behind the Scenes Evita Photo Shoot Video

aasjb4ever Profile Photo
aasjb4ever
#2Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 4:37pm

Gritty. If those are in fact costume designs, I approve. Just got tickets the other night, I'm excited to check it out.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#2Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 4:43pm

I am SOOOO excited for the revival. This is at the top of the list for shows I will see in the summer.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

MusicOfTheKnight
#3Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 4:48pm

I also looked around the rest of the site, the whole site is about Evita. They have a couple of articles, a ticket contest, and an "exclusive" pre-sale. I didn't go into the pre-sale because I already have my tickets, so I don't know if it's the same as the previous pre-sale stuff, but it's something to look into if you're still looking for tickets I guess.

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#4Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 4:50pm

I'm really excited to see both Roger and Cerveris. Although I was a little surprised at the initial casting announcement, I think he'll make a fine Peron.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#5Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 5:11pm

They look amazing Evita Photo Shoot Video     I can not wait to see this!

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

bwaylyric Profile Photo
bwaylyric
#6Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 5:24pm

Will Michael be wearing a wig in the production?

dkellergrl Profile Photo
dkellergrl
#7Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 5:24pm

I think and feel (along with hope) that this revival is going to be fantastic. I've already purchased my ticket.

eta: I'm not sure about a wig for Cerveris. I think a bald Juan Peron could work for this revival. Updated On: 10/24/11 at 05:24 PM

Jimbob2
#8Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 5:32pm

dkellergrl... "Fantastic" ? "I have to be Rainbow High" Fingers crossed.

sbflyfan Profile Photo
sbflyfan
#9Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 8:12pm

"Will Michael be wearing a wig in the production?"

Hmmm... My guess would be "no."

Evita Photo Shoot Video

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#10Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 8:42pm

"Randomly searching the net"? Ha! I'm surprised with all the shill accusations in the Godspell thread, no one else has said the word.

Also, interesting that if you go to the YouTube video itself, you can see that it's actually unlisted.

At first I thought BroadwayDirect.com was a professional scalper, but according to DNStuff.com, they were registered by The Nederlander Producing Company of America.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#11Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 9:08pm

It looks like Martin had a couple of McRibs before the photo shoot, yikes!

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#12Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 9:47pm

Don't forget that they haven't wigged Roger for this shoot either, and she's obviously going to have the brunette and blonde wigs in the show. While I'm sure it's possible Cerveris won't wear a wig, this isn't a costumed shoot.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#13Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/24/11 at 10:10pm

I definitely thought shill -- but at least he's not trying to defend it. Yet.

Already have tix...VERY excited.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

My Oh My Profile Photo
My Oh My
#14Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/25/11 at 6:27am

All three look great, especially Martin.

Cool video. Looking forward to seeing what they chuck from the revival that made the London production so lousy. They can start with everything copied from the film and wanting to be the film on stage.

Recreation of original John Cameron orchestration to "On My Own" by yours truly. Click player below to hear.

choitoy Profile Photo
choitoy
#15Evita Photo Shoot Video
Posted: 10/25/11 at 6:28am

Is it wrong that I'm digging the Rodrigo Y Gabriela background music to this video more than some of the actual music in "Evita"?

Anyways, the costuming looks good so far. I hope I can make some time in my schedule to get over to NY to see the show.

Xanadu! Can't cry on cue!

Videos