pixeltracker

Open Letter to Finding Namo- Page 3

Open Letter to Finding Namo

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#50re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:17pm

"If by "veiled threats" you mean "playful jokes," then sure. OK."

OH. MY. GOD. You are truly truly TRULY pathetic. I didn't realize today was "Let's rewrite history Day with Lizas Headcase".

IAMWHATIAM Profile Photo
IAMWHATIAM
#51re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:17pm

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'

FYI - Headband apparently forgot to post this

Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love
Updated On: 9/16/14 at 05:17 PM

Liza's Headband
#52re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:19pm

IAM - I'm sorry you are latching onto the mob mentality and posting silly pictures, rather than addressing the issue at hand. I would expect it from a younger person, but not from a mature adult.

Jordan Catalano
Liza's Headband
#54re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:21pm

"That's what you say, you say that I am."

IAMWHATIAM Profile Photo
IAMWHATIAM
#55re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:32pm

I generally stay above the fray, but your behavior is just so ridiculous that I could not help myself. I simply cannot understand what kind of pathology produces behavior like yours. And it’s not just today, but pretty much since the day you created and cultivated this trollish persona of yours. I can’t imagine what you think you get out of it, but it’s just kind of pitiful and sad. Real discourse goes on here, and there are real and meaningful relationships, but you will never see or be a part of that. For some reason, you must get off on being a force for evil, but the good folks here, like FindingNamo, have more support than you’ll ever know, no matter what kind of sh*t you try to stir up. I wish you luck wrestling with your demons.

Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love Love is Love

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#56re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:39pm

Wait. What's the issue at hand?

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#57re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 6:16pm

Ok i have not been keeping up with this clearly epic battle to the death between Namo and Liza but this thread made me giggle.

Namo can be a hard ass at time (stop it Namo, i know you want to say something sexual to the hard ass comment) but he's harmless, at least he has wit and intelligence. He and I have butted heads on here, mainly over Madonna (he loves her more than me see) but we have chatted on PM and he's lovely and i have to say his posts make me laugh and smile (unlike Jordan however who drives me insane but im sure he is also lovely)

You however Liza from the moment you appeared on this board have been nothing but a nasty malicious vile troll, you have shot many down with awful comments, you have done the same to me. So please don't play the victim card, it don't suit you. One big thing separates you and Namo.....a brain, pop to Oz and find one.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

Jordan Catalano
#58re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 6:19pm

We're talking about the Headband since it's been using that specific screen name, right?

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#59re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 7:49pm

"at least he has wit and intelligence."
Something LH is sorely lacking.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#60re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 10:37pm

"Many of us went through that stuff. You are not the only one. Are you so irreversibly scarred from the epidemic that you cannot lighten up a bit, live and let live, and simply move on when a person doesn't see things your way?"

Bitch, what TV shows have you been watchin'?

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
#61re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 11:41pm

I think that everybody on this board deserves their say in the matter and should not have to go around with us saying that they are "trolls" (which is a ridiculous word to use). We all like theatre on this Board and we really should focus on the theatre. Also, people don't need to have wit and intelligence to be a positive presence on this board.

Anything regarding shows stated by this account is an attempt to convey opinion and not fact.

FindingNamo
#62re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 12:00am

This is the off-topic board.

Specifically designated because of the people who didn't like it when anything but theater, actually BROADWAY theater, was discussed.

Am I the only one who got horny reading songanddanceman2's post? Have I said too much?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#63re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 12:01am

He said "butted heads"...hehehehe.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#64re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 8:23am

Oh, jeez. The accessory has really gone off the deep end now.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#65re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 8:51am

Meh. I called that one out on it's first day. Why bother with it at all.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#66re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 8:51am

Meh. I called that one out on it's first day. Why bother with it at all.

Liza's Headband
#67re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 9:23am

^ You have just done so by contributing to this thread. You, like many of the others on here, cannot help it. You feed off this crap.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#68re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 9:43am

I love reading old threads like this!

The one who scraped this one up has made it louder and clearer that they are a troll and in love with Namo.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#69re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 9:48am

"You have just done so by contributing to this thread. You, like many of the others on here, cannot help it. You feed off this crap."

Talk about your Black Kettles. I usually stay out of these things but you brought up a post that was from 2004. HELLO.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#70re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 9:52am

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#71re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 10:19am

...this is just bananas! How far and deep did you have to reach to find this thread? I mean WOW!!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#72re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 10:30am

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Updated On: 9/17/14 at 10:30 AM

Liza's Headband
#73re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 10:45am

Not very far, Carlos. Simply type "FindingNamo" into your Search and watch the magic happen. It popped up immediately. And I couldn't be more thankful. It explains a lot about his past in this virtual world. I also would again send out a plea for Broadway Bulldog to return. This board could use someone like him.

Updated On: 9/17/14 at 10:45 AM

FindingNamo
#74re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/17/14 at 11:26am

It's just that sort of expert research that brought him to the conclusion that I'm a professor who taught him at a college he never attended and that I've never worked for. Two clicks and he's Jessica Fletcher!

Speaking of, why do refuse to address the completely humiliating weeks of posts you made about Chris Caggiano thinking you were going to intimidate me into silence, head case? Not acknowledging it doesn't mean you didn't do it to yourself, we didn't all see it, and we're not still all laughing at you.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Videos