pixeltracker

Lea Michele is writing a book- Page 2

Lea Michele is writing a book

finebydesign Profile Photo
finebydesign
#25Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 2:35pm

“But I believe I can write one of sorts: not a how-to-make-it-in-show-business book, but a guide to harnessing tenacity, passion, enthusiasm, and hard work to make your dreams come true.”

Sure, but does she have a the courage, uniqueness, nerve, and talent it takes to write a book all by herself?

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#26Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 2:36pm

No

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#27Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 2:39pm

Sure, but does she have a the courage, uniqueness, nerve, and talent it takes to write a book all by herself?

She doesn't have the courage, uniqueness, nerve, or talent to do ANYTHING by herself except be a total bItch.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#28Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 2:40pm

You can't make a chapter be dramatic and deep by scrunching your face while you write it. Her secret weapon has been disabled.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#29Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 2:44pm

I love it that she thinks she needs to write a book and that anyone has anything to learn about her. This will make for a great trashy read and then for even better toilet paper.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#30Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 2:48pm

Chapter 14: Funny Girl is mine. MINE. MINE, DO YOU HEAR ME? I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RUN LAUREN AMBROSE OVER WITH A CAR. I WILL PLAY FANNY BRICE. I BROKE INTO RYAN MURPHY'S HOUSE AND THREATENED HIM WITH A FILLETING KNIFE UNTIL I GOT HIM TO TURN MY STORY ARC ON GLEE INTO A MULTI-EPISODE AUDITION FOR FUNNY GIRL. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I DON'T PLAY FANNY BRICE, THE WORLD WILL BURN AND BLOOD WILL RUN IN THE STREETS I SWEAR TO GOD.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

finebydesign Profile Photo
finebydesign
#31Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 2:50pm

I wish she was notable enough to be on the shelf with Snooki's "A Shore Thing" or Jessica Simpon's "Jessica Simpson I Do: Achieving Your Dream Wedding" but sadly she's just not that famous...

nasty_khakis
#32Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:04pm

Jordan, I was trying to reference her commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1XByR5194

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#34Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:25pm

Not my mom. My mom never co-starred with her.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#35Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:28pm

You people are such haters. You all know you're gonna pick a copy up when it's released. You won't be able to help yourselves.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#36Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:33pm

I will pick up a copy on the Barnes & Noble clearance table if the book I really want is right under it.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#37Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:35pm

Are you really going to want to wait 1 whole week until it's in the clearance section, though?

CarlosAlberto
#38Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:35pm

Not you Wynbish. You will download it digitally. Lea Michele is writing a book

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#39Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:36pm

Yes, on my iPuke

CarlosAlberto
#40Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:37pm

Catalano on the other hand will read it from cover to cover in 1 sitting and then proceed to start from the beginning until he commits every last friggin' page to memory.

CarlosAlberto
#41Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:38pm

LOL @ Wynbish.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#42Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 3:53pm

Before you snicker, remember that Snooki is a New York Times bestselling author...

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#43Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 4:19pm

Before I snicker?

That's why I'm snickering.

....but the world goes 'round

Dave19
#44Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 4:31pm

Carlos, unfortunately this board is full of trolls.

I wonder if they all know her personally to say these things. Or maybe they are just so mentally challenged that they believe all the jealous gossip they hear about her.

Jordan Catalano
#45Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 4:36pm

Believe it or not Dave, the people that hate her the most are the people who've actually had to deal with her.

snarkmachine
#47Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 4:52pm

Is SA the only legit role she's originated? Like not in a two minute Castle on a Cloud part as a kid?

Dave19
#48Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 4:55pm

"Dave, STFU. I've worked with her."

Wow, then you must be a true professional to post sh*t about your colleagues on an internet message board.

Updated On: 5/23/13 at 04:55 PM

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#49Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 5:05pm

You're mistaken. It's the book for the musical, "Lea! with a Zzzzzzz"

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

OperaBwayLover Profile Photo
OperaBwayLover
#50Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 5:07pm

I'm kinda sorry I'm not the ghostwriter for this book. What a fun job that's going to be for the lucky person who gets 'assigned'/stuck with her.

Jordan Catalano
#51Lea Michele is writing a book
Posted: 5/23/13 at 5:28pm

Dave, what's it like to blindly follow someone with such little talent? Is it uber kewl?