pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 112

The Official TDF Thread

joshdog2014
#2775The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/7/22 at 3:51pm

I haven’t used TDF for 54 Below, but when I bought direct through 54 Below there also was no ticket. The person at the door just has a list of all the names and they check people in that way. I’d assume TDF purchases will just be added to that

er116
#2776The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/7/22 at 4:05pm

I haven’t gone to 54 Below via TDF since before the pandemic but they just have you on the list with other people at the door

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#2777The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/10/22 at 8:19am

Prayer for the French Republic single ticket was front row center section on the aisle. Looks like it was a handicap seat that was never bought. Couldn’t ask for a better seat.

CoffeeBreak Profile Photo
CoffeeBreak
#2778The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/15/22 at 2:18pm

Paradise Square. 3/17 - 3/31

For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide / When The Rainbow Is Enuf.  4/1 - 4/10.

Thomas Jefferson
#2779The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/22/22 at 8:55pm

For those who have attended Phantom through TDF, do they require photo ID  at the box office.  A family member wants to buy for me through TDF.

hollebolle
#2780The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/22/22 at 9:06pm

Thomas Jefferson said: "For those who have attended Phantom through TDF, do they require photo ID at the box office. A family member wants to buy for me through TDF."

They didn't for me on 2/13. We ended up with great seats, orch right row H, seats 10-14--just barely full view, but full view. 

broadwaybb3
#2781The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/22/22 at 9:36pm

If they are flexible with dates and worried about the ID issue, the lottery is pretty easy to win too. We got row F on the aisle - absolutely amazing seats! It was a Thursday night. 

gordi_92
#2782The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/23/22 at 2:03pm

Hi there, I have a question regarding buying Tickets online from TDF. I payed for the membership and selected 'Artist and arts professionals'  because I'm a trained Singer. But I am from Germany, is that gonna be a problem? I probably should have checked that before! I'm just curious how and when they will check if I am actually eligible. Should I bring my diploma as proof to the box-office? I have no clue how that works. Probably stupid questions but I just don't want any problems. 

Thank you :)

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#2783The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/23/22 at 2:19pm

The box office will not check. If TDF accepted your membership, then you're all set. IIRC, the rules are fairly loose.

jiaxing_26
#2784The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/28/22 at 11:01pm

Has anyone ever got Met Opera tix from TDF? If so, where are the seats located? 

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#2785The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/28/22 at 11:43pm

jiaxing_26 said: "Has anyone ever got Met Opera tix from TDF? If so, where are the seats located?"

The one time I had TDF tix to the Met (Porgy) I was in the far side of the orchestra about halfway back and it was a perfect view of the stage. But as always, it's at the venue's discretion and based on what inventory is available.

ImAProphet
#2786The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/2/22 at 1:51pm

The Little Prince is up from 3/29 to 4/2.

Hairspray0901
#2787The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/4/22 at 9:32am

Company is up for Sun 3/6 and Weds 3/9 matinee!

Mom456987
#2788The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/4/22 at 11:52pm

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "jiaxing_26 said: "Has anyone ever got Met Opera tix from TDF? If so, where are the seats located?"

The one time I had TDF tix to the Met (Porgy) I was in the far side of the orchestra about halfway back and it was a perfect view of the stage. But as always, it's at the venue's discretion and based on what inventory is available.
"

I was also wondering about the Met Opera tickets from TDF:

Would they give you seats that are less face value than what is paid on TDF?  I see on TDF tickets are $57 but some seats in the house are less than that amount.  ($42/$37).

Also would they give you partial view seats?

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#2789The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/5/22 at 1:12pm

Have I just forgotten, or were TDF tickets for Broadway always $57? I thought they used to be around $40?

Does anyone know why the increase and if that's going to the organization or to the show? i.e. are the shows not giving them as much of a discount, or is the org trying to fundraise?

I'm a member either way, and will continue to use them, but was just curious. I'd love it if the difference is going to them.

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#2790The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/5/22 at 2:03pm

veronicamae said: "Have I just forgotten, or were TDF tickets for Broadway always $57? I thought they used to be around $40?

Does anyone know why the increase and if that's going to the organization or to the show? i.e. are the shows not giving them as much of a discount, or is the org trying to fundraise?

I'm a member either way, and will continue to use them, but was just curious. I'd love it if the difference is going to them.
"

TDF has always raised their per show prices every couple of years, but it’s usually just a couple dollars. This has been by far their largest price jump, and happened post-pandemic. I don’t think $59 is a good deal for a Broadway show anymore, so I’m really hoping they go back down. 

annang
#2791The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/5/22 at 8:48pm

Hairspray0901 said: "Company is up for Sun 3/6 and Weds 3/9 matinee!"

The 3/9 Company tickets were saying Patti would not be performing. Do they know something we don’t about her return from sick leave?

Tjlovesmusicals
#2792The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/6/22 at 8:57am

I noticed that as well when I bought them for Wednesday. I went back in a few days later when they were still available and the message about patti wasn’t there anymore.

also: last night at American Utopia center orchestra row m

NormaDesmond3
#2793The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/8/22 at 12:41pm

Tickets up for tonight's performance of Company! I believe the only other time I saw evening tickets available on TDF was when Patti was out. 

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#2794The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/8/22 at 1:19pm

My TDF tickets for Company on Sunday were incredible - D 1 and 3 in the orchestra.

Dollypop
#2795The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/8/22 at 1:36pm

My TDF COMPANY seat was 2nd row on the aisle (January)

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#2796The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/22 at 6:03pm

COMPANY is up for two evening performances last week (in addition to the customary Weds matinee).

As with most shows like this, sales have softed after the initial post-opening/post-Sondheim death interest, and we can probably expect to see it discounting a lot more frequently (and perhaps even closing by Labor Day).

Updated On: 3/9/22 at 06:03 PM

Tjlovesmusicals
#2797The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/22 at 11:33pm

Our company seats this morning were orchestra row c seats 4 and 6

DearTheodosia
#2798The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/10/22 at 12:42am

Are you referring to the TKTS booth or the tickets you buy in advance as a member?

TheaterBoy7777 Profile Photo
TheaterBoy7777
#2799The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/12/22 at 12:30pm

The Life has tickets up for next weekend