pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 48

The Official TDF Thread

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#1175The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/18 at 1:38pm

oldfriends said: "Getting the Band Back Together is now only up for one performance, with limited availability. Seems strange."

This sounds like a far-fetched Ken Davenport trick. "Woah! Sold out so quickly! Must be popular!"

kmissa
#1176The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/18 at 2:23pm

Straight White Men tickets added for both shows tomorrow and one on the 8th.

Theatre_Mom
#1177The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/18 at 3:38pm

I'm new to TDF so wondering about Come from Away availability.

It is listed under  current options but when I try to select tickets (even just one) I see "Your order could not be processed.  There are not enough tickets available to fulfill your order"

Why would it be listed if no tickets are available?

Thanks for any help!

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#1178The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/18 at 4:02pm

^someone is probably holding them in their cart. Unless you have time to refresh over and over again, you’re SOL. Sorry.

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#1179The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/6/18 at 4:21pm

Will someone please post if they see Ivo Van Hove's "The Damned" at the Armory posted? It is so goddamn expensive, I can't imagine paying full price. 

Coe2020
#1180The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/9/18 at 10:44am

Not that it'll be up again, but extremely pleased with Come From Away's seating. Orchestra Row G seats 9, 11, 13. Perfect slightlines, my dad loved the show too!

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#1181The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/9/18 at 11:01am

At least the first 3 rows of the center mezz were TDF last night, too! Thanks Schoenfeld box office for a great night! They usually put TDF in last row orch (2x for the Humans) or rear mezz (CFA previews), so it was a really nice surprise!

moira8
#1182The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/9/18 at 11:02am

Pleasantly surprised with the seats we got as well (Orchestra F 5 and 7). Loved it! So did my friend, as she claimed (but saw her nodding off during the first half. lol ).

Updated On: 7/10/18 at 11:02 AM

MyLife
#1183The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/9/18 at 11:26am

We were Orchestra F (14,16) on the side as well. Very pleased!

10086sunset
#1184The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/9/18 at 3:48pm

Hello, Dolly with Donna Murphy is now up for 7/22

Brad4815
#1185The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/9/18 at 9:32pm

Glad to hear others got great seats for CFA Sunday night. I was not so lucky, row H all the way on the end of the left side. It was definitely partial view at times but I still really enjoyed the show and was glad I got tickets at that price.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1186The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/10/18 at 12:22am

I was balcony row C for "head over heels" but it was a great seat and could see everything just fine and bathroom on that level. 

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#1187The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/10/18 at 9:09am

HELLO DOLLY just added for tomorrow night at 8pm. Might be the last chance for Peters/Garber if anyone is interested in seeing them.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Caye2
#1188The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/13/18 at 8:26am

What TDF seats have people gotten recently for The Play That Goes Wrong?

1029theatre
#1189The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/13/18 at 6:50pm

Got Orchestra Row E for Head Over Heels this past Wednesday matinee

Hairspray0901
#1190The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/13/18 at 7:14pm

Caye2 said: "What TDF seats have people gotten recently for The Play That Goes Wrong?"

Not sure if this is considered "recently" - went at the end of April and received right mezzo row F seats 2, 4 6 and 8.

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#1191The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/16/18 at 3:16pm

All six of Donna Murphy's performances are now available on TDF.  If you haven't see her before, do not miss her in this role!

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#1192The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/16/18 at 3:26pm

PianoMann said: "All six of Donna Murphy's performances are now available on TDF. If you haven't see her before, do not miss her in this role!"

Thank you so much, PianoMann! Just got my seats. She was so brilliant when I saw her last year I can't miss her return!

kmissa
#1193The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/17/18 at 5:56pm

Tons of August week dates dropped for Spongebob.

openstage2
#1194The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/18/18 at 6:43am

Are the shows offered by having a TDF membership basically the same ones sold at TKTS, but in advance? And at more of a discount? Is there a list posted somewhere on this board? Thanks,

electrode10
#1195The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/24/18 at 11:31am

Anyone see Donna Murphy in Dolly with the TDF seats? Description lists them as balcony only, but wondering how true that is based on the fact they often make it seem like worse seats and when you get better seats, it's a nice surprise. Saw Bernadette in her final weekend with TDF and was listed as mezzanine only, but was given a nice side orchestra seat. 

moira8
#1196The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/24/18 at 11:47am

electrode10 said: "Anyone see Donna Murphy in Dolly with the TDF seats? Description lists them as balcony only, but wondering how true that is based on the fact they often make it seem like worse seats and when you get better seats, it's a nice surprise. Saw Bernadette in her final weekend with TDF and was listed as mezzanine only, but was given a nice side orchestra seat."

Saw it last Sunday, and we got front mezz center seats. Although when I bought tickets, I remember it said tickets might be in mezzanine, not balcony. I wouldn’t have chanced it had it said  might be balcony seats.

lida rose Profile Photo
lida rose
#1197The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/24/18 at 3:51pm

I was at Hello Dolly on Sunday. our seats were in the partially obstructed side orchestra (row M), still a great view.

Danielle49
#1198The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/24/18 at 4:09pm

Has anyone seen SpongeBob recently? Waiting for dates closer to its closing, but wanted to see where seats have been as of late.

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#1199The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/26/18 at 10:10am

Any recent Head Over Heels seating locations?