pixeltracker

Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!

Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!

decast
#1Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:25pm

Not sure this is out there yet, he and Kaya just announced it on their instagrams. Congrats!

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#2Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:28pm

Can I call him Daddy Walker now?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#3Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:28pm

decast said: "Not sure this is out there yet, he and Kaya just announced it on their instagrams. Congrats!"

Thanks for the link!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#4Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:31pm

just go to their instagrams, geez

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

LizzieCurry
#6Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:34pm

gypsy101 said: "just go to their instagrams, geez"

People need to learn.

decast
#7Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:35pm

LizzieCurry said: "decast said: "Not sure this is out there yet, he and Kaya just announced it on their instagrams. Congrats!"

Thanks for the link!

Oh sorry didn;t know you were incapable of going to their instagram pages without someone holding your hand. I remeber no why I never post here any more.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#8Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:49pm

'People need to learn'

wow, no words. 

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

sbflyfan Profile Photo
sbflyfan
#9Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:51pm

The fact that Benjamin Walker is married to the girl from "The Maze Runner" just about exploded my brain.  I was unaware of this.

Congrats to them both!

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#10Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:51pm

or you could learn how to use the Internet and type in a few words and not be so lazy that all you want to do is click on a link.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#11Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:53pm

No, come on guys you have to learn, it's message board rules apparently.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#12Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:58pm

I'll argue the other side and say that it is fairly courteous, if you reference another page in your post, to provide a link. In this case it's very easy to find their Instagram pages. Other times it's not so easy to find specific tweets or articles that people often reference here with no link.

neonlightsxo
#13Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 12:59pm

Congrats to Ben and Kaya. What an awesome distraction for him (no sarcasm- I mean that genuinely.)

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#14Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 1:01pm

So I'll assume that no one here has ever asked a question that couldn't be answered by looking online? Thank you to whoever posted the links, I'm at work so I couldn't immediately go searching. 

Anyway, I'm glad at least Kaya got to enjoy Benjamin's AP body, and got something special out of it. So to speak.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#15Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 1:07pm

well yeah if it can't be found by immediately googling something, sure, ask for a link. this (and most other things people ask for link about) can be found simply by googling the subject. if you have time to be on this board, you generally have time to type a few words into a search bar [usually that will automatically google for you, on most browsers you don't need to type in "google.com"]. the internet's been around for a while now, get to know how to use it.

Updated On: 6/7/16 at 01:07 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#16Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 1:15pm

Eh, if a thread is built around a specific item like a news item, essay, article, video, tweet, or whatever, it makes sense to include it so everyone is on the same page and can easily reference it- it also verifies that the poster isn't pulling it from thin air and it comes from a reliable source.

That's different from posting something like, "what is Hamilton's performance schedule??"- a very easily found piece of general information.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#17Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 1:17pm

Congrats on the Little Psycho!

Dancingthrulife2 Profile Photo
Dancingthrulife2
#18Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 4:18pm

decast said: "LizzieCurry said: "decast said: "Not sure this is out there yet, he and Kaya just announced it on their instagrams. Congrats!"

Thanks for the link!

Oh sorry didn;t know you were incapable of going to their instagram pages without someone holding your hand. I remeber no why I never post here any more.

"

People include links not just for the convenience of readers but also for others to check the validity of the posts. The same reason you need to include a bibliography in your college essay.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#19Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 4:21pm

sbflyfan said: "The fact that Benjamin Walker is married to the girl from "The Maze Runner" just about exploded my brain.  I was unaware of this.

Congrats to them both!

"

Mine too! 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

LizzieCurry
#20Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 4:24pm

Kad said: "Eh, if a thread is built around a specific item like a news item, essay, article, video, tweet, or whatever, it makes sense to include it so everyone is on the same page and can easily reference it- it also verifies that the poster isn't pulling it from thin air and it comes from a reliable source.

That's different from posting something like, "what is Hamilton's performance schedule??"- a very easily found piece of general information.
"

Yeah, and it's not like I don't know how to find things. I KNOW HOW TO FIND THINGS, clearly. I just shouldn't have to go looking for them when the OP has/just had the URL in their browser as they were typing their post in a new thread.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#21Benjamin Walker is going to be a dad!
Posted: 6/7/16 at 4:31pm

Dancingthrulife2 said: "People include links not just for the convenience of readers but also for others to check the validity of the posts. The same reason you need to include a bibliography in your college essay."

thank god this board is not a college essay.

Liz, that makes perfect sense if you're in a browser or on a computer, however if you are on the Instagram app, some people may be unaware of how to copy the url (although it is possible to do).

Videos