pixeltracker

Snow Storm and Wed Theater- Page 2

Snow Storm and Wed Theater

jonah3500
#25Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 10:28am

YOU ALL MUST ENTER LOTTERIES.

I have 2 friends who won dear evan hansen. 2/3 of our entries won.

smidge
#26Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 10:31am

The Telecharge exchanges can be done online. You need to look for a Winter Storm box on their pages. It took me awhile to find it. Just put in your order number and email. You then make another purchase and they supposedly refund your initial purchase. Hopefully!

defyingravity11 Profile Photo
defyingravity11
#27Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 10:37am

The Telecharge Winter Storm box takes you to this page if you're having trouble finding it: https://www.telecharge.com/orderstatus.aspx

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." - Sherie Rene Scott

SarahNYC2
#28Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 11:14am

jonah3500 said: "YOU ALL MUST ENTER LOTTERIES.

I have 2 friends who won dear evan hansen. 2/3 of our entries won.
"

If I didn't have Angels today I would enter every lottery and head to Springsteen box office. But since I won't be back in NYC until July this is my only chance to see this show!!!!

Of course if I get there and Andrew Garfield not going on I will get refund! 

Malka2 Profile Photo
Malka2
#29Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 11:17am

I can't resist, just entered for DEH. I'll be a bit screwed if I win cuz we're a group of 4 but I couldn't resist the temptation!! We can always split up and meet after the show... Lol I'm an awful friend.

Any other in-demand shows have day-of lotteries? Just checked Hamilton, Frozen and Mean Girls but they all require further advance entry.

Conif
#30Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 11:22am

Is anyone at Springsteen box office that can report back?

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#31Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 11:30am

Watching the news and seeing live shots the Tines Square area. Not bad. They are saying it is slushy but you can't really tell from aeriel shots. Now I would suspect matinees will go on but if it gets worse as they are predicting for the afternoon, maybe no shows tonight. But, they are also saying they are doing everything to keep MTA running.

Just give the world Love.

nolanativeny
#32Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 11:34am

Been on hold with Neil Simon box office for 20 minutes...they must have many people who bought on TDF now trying to figure out what to do. 

Danielle49
#33Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 11:47am

If anyone was planning on seeing The Band's Visit via StubHub, today's performances are a good option. I also lucked out and got LincTix for My Fair Lady tonight after they've been pretty much sold out. Definitely check the sites directly for returned tickets at good prices.

moira8
#34Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:14pm

Malka2 said: "I can't resist, just entered for DEH. I'll be a bit screwed if I win cuz we're a group of 4 but I couldn't resist the temptation!! We can always split up and meet after the show... Lol I'm an awful friend.

Any other in-demand shows have day-of lotteries? Just checked Hamilton, Frozen and Mean Girls but they all require further advance entry.
"

My Fair Lady. Entries until 1pm.

viola13
#35Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:15pm

I just picked up my tdf tickets for Angels and they told me they would not be past dating tdf. But that also may be since I'm obviously here. Would love to past date it though, I probably won't be able to get home tonight.

viola13
#36Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:15pm

I just picked up my tdf tickets for Angels and they told me they would not be past dating tdf. But that also may be since I'm obviously here. Would love to past date it though, I probably won't be able to get home tonight.

nolanativeny
#37Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:21pm

viola13 said: "I just picked up my tdf tickets for Angels and they told me they would not be past dating tdf. But that also may be since I'm obviously here. Would love to past date it though, I probably won't be able to get home tonight."

Finally got through to the box office and was told the same thing. Oh, well...I probably would have been worried about getting home the entire 7.5 hours. But still annoying

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#38Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:25pm

NJ Transit is suspending service at 3:00.

dlenxz Profile Photo
dlenxz
#39Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:27pm

I was on hold with the Neil Simon box office for thirty minutes. Thankfully, since I bought my tickets at the box office, they were able to postdate mine. I gave them a few alternate dates, and they said they'll get back to me tomorrow with a new date.

Since I come in from New Jersey, I probably would've gotten into the city, but I wouldn't have been able to get out after Perestroika ended. Ah well.

Updated On: 3/21/18 at 12:27 PM

BroadwayBeebe
#40Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:33pm

I was on the phone for about 45 minutes this morning, but Ticketmaster refunded my tickets and was able to purchase two for Sunday’s Opening Night instead. I’ll be using today to find something to wear from my closet!

Addison D. Profile Photo
Addison D.
#41Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:41pm

Slightly tangential, but the Met is still saying Turandot will proceed tonight. 

Gelb better invite us all home for cocoa afterwards.

You think, what do you want? You think, make a decision...

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#42Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 12:43pm

uncageg said: "NJ Transit is suspending service at 3:00."

Bus service only. Trains will still be running(as of now).

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#43Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 1:18pm

Thanks for the heads up on the LincTix! Just snagged a 5th row Orchestra seat for tonight!

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#44Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 2:08pm

ACL2006 said: "uncageg said: "NJ Transit is suspending service at 3:00."

Bus service only. Trains will still be running(as of now).

Forgot to include that. They are just saying NJ Transit. I am affected by the bus so not going into the city. I think PATH is still running on schedule.

As of 1:02 trains are running on Severe Weather schedule Level 1. 

tictac Profile Photo
tictac
#45Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 3:48pm

Malka2 said: "I can't resist, just entered for DEH. I'll be a bit screwed if I win cuz we're a group of 4 but I couldn't resist the temptation!! We can always split up and meet after the show... Lol I'm an awful friend.

"

I thought Mean Girls have day-of lottery? 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#46Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 3:56pm

Justin Timberlake just cancelled his show tonight at MSG.

Malka2 Profile Photo
Malka2
#47Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/21/18 at 4:19pm

tictac said: "Malka2 said: "I can't resist, just entered for DEH. I'll be a bit screwed if I win cuz we're a group of 4 but I couldn't resist the temptation!! We can always split up and meet after the show... Lol I'm an awful friend.

"

"

Just checked and you're right but their same-day option is an in-person lotto.

nolanativeny
#48Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/22/18 at 4:34pm

After being told by the Neil Simon box office on the phone that they wouldn't be past dating any TDF tickets, I just got an email from TDF saying Angels was offering to past date my tickets for next week. I was pretty bummed to have to miss and not expecting this to happen. Thank the theatre gods!

mailhandler777
#49Snow Storm and Wed Theater
Posted: 3/22/18 at 4:51pm

tictac said: "Malka2 said: "I can't resist, just entered for DEH. I'll be a bit screwed if I win cuz we're a group of 4 but I couldn't resist the temptation!! We can always split up and meet after the show... Lol I'm an awful friend.

"

"

I won the Mean Girls in person lottery yesterday and so did my friend whom I was helping since I had a ticket to Frozen. There must have been over 200 people there.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)