Audience Rewards

Tking0012
#175Audience Rewards
Posted: 12/16/19 at 5:43pm

A friend went to ATP through AR and had M 6&8

Tking0012
#176Audience Rewards
Posted: 12/16/19 at 5:43pm

Anyone know where AR is putting people for Frozen?

gibsons2
#177Audience Rewards
Posted: 12/17/19 at 7:13am

Tking0012 said: "A friend went to ATP through AR and had M 6&8"

Thank you! I got assigned seats AA 2-4. A bit too close, and I hope the view is not obstructed. 

RWPrincess
#178Audience Rewards
Posted: 12/28/19 at 9:42pm

I had Orchestra K7 for Grand Horizons today. Just thought I'd comment since I know several others have this seat as well. The seat is full view though it may not seem that way when the curtain is down. The seat is house left in the middle of the section. There is a door and a seat stage right but you can see the door open when characters actually use it. You can also see when a character uses the seat. 

Ironically, my mom decided to join me last minute and was able to get L7 from TKTS so she was right behind me.

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#179Audience Rewards
Posted: 12/30/19 at 10:31pm

Has anyone attended Beetlejuice recently through AR? I’d love to revisit the show and they’ve got a lot of availability for January so wondering where the seats have been. 

Updated On: 12/30/19 at 10:31 PM

jonah3500
#180Audience Rewards
Posted: 12/30/19 at 10:37pm

I got N 6-8 for BJ.

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#181Audience Rewards
Posted: 12/30/19 at 10:43pm

GreasedLightning said: "Has anyone attended Beetlejuice recently through AR? I’d love to revisit the show and they’ve got a lot of availability for January so wondering where the seats have been."

Got N 2 - 4 for a few dates in the past and it’s absolutely perfect for such a big show! 

GreasedLightning
#182Audience Rewards
Posted: 12/30/19 at 11:02pm

Thank you both for the quick replies!

gibsons2
#183Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/3/20 at 2:56pm

Jagged Little Pill has several tickets available for 4-5 February, 1500 points + $54. 

GreasedLightning
#184Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/9/20 at 1:50pm

Lots of new TINA, Mean Girls, Beetlejuice and JLP dates up thru February!

Also a quick question for anyone who has been buying tickets to The Music Man recently... did you have the option to enter AR info upon checkout? I didn’t see it when I bought mine but I’d like the points Audience Rewards

RWPrincess
#185Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/9/20 at 2:27pm

GreasedLightning said: "Lots of new TINA, Mean Girls, Beetlejuice and JLP dates up thru February!

Also a quick question for anyone who has been buying tickets to The Music Man recently... did you have the option to enter AR info upon checkout? I didn’t see it when I bought mine but I’d like the points Audience Rewards
"

I did not but the same thing happened with my WSS ticket and I was able to add it in later on and get the points.

CarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
#186Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/10/20 at 11:11am

GreasedLightning said: "Lots of new TINA, Mean Girls, Beetlejuice and JLP dates up thru February!

"

You can enter your AR number in your Telecharge account profile so points are automatically credited when you make a purchase on TC.

JSquared2
#187Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/10/20 at 11:22am

CarmenA3 said: "
Also a quick question for anyone who has been buying tickets to The Music Man recently... did you have the option to enter AR info upon checkout? I didn’t see it when I bought mine but I’d like the points

You can enter your AR number in your Telecharge account profile so points are automatically credited when you make a purchase on TC."

That only works if the show is already listed on Audience Rewards -- which Music Man is not.

ren598
#188Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/10/20 at 11:44am

I called AR to inquire and they said The Music Man is not a participating show.

GreasedLightning
#189Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/10/20 at 11:56am

ren598 said: "I called AR to inquire and they said The Music Man is not a participating show."

I figured this was the case! 

I will keep an eye on it, though, because when I first bought my ticket for WSS over the summer it was not a participating show at the time, either. If MM becomes eligible, should be able to request missing show points as I did when WSS became eligible. Thanks for the info! 

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#190Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/23/20 at 5:31pm

How I Learned to Drive is available.

gibsons2
#191Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/24/20 at 4:12pm

Just bought a Flying Over Sunset ticket for April and it appears that it is also a non-participating show :-/ Hopefully it will become AR points eligible eventually.

GreasedLightning
#192Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/26/20 at 6:31pm

Lots of new shows have been added for redemption (American Buffalo, Company, The Minutes, MJ, Six, Virginia Woolf) but they are all only available for thousands of points + almost $100 in cash. Not really sure what the point of these redemptions are, for that much I'd rather just spend some extra cash and pick my own seat. I get that if you've got the points you should use them, but I do miss when most shows were 1,000-1,500 plus $40-50. I've noticed some jump from one type of reward to another, I just wish there was a more clear process for it. 

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#193Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/29/20 at 3:11pm

I've got a question about the trivia questions.  Basically - I can't seem to find them anywhere, ha.

Can someone let me know where to access them? I feel like they used to be much easier to locate...  I thought they got rid of them, but someone posted about them recently, so I was curious.  Thanks in advance!

ModernMillie3 Profile Photo
ModernMillie3
#194Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/29/20 at 3:19pm

https://www.audiencerewards.com/trivia/list/partnerid/13/page/1/catId/0

It's not surprising that The Music Man isn't participating. Ugh. I'm a little surprised that Flying Over Sunset is not participating, but thinking back, I don't think they participated with My Fair Lady or The King and I. I may be wrong though. 

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#195Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/29/20 at 6:01pm

WiCkEDrOcKS said: "I've got a question about the trivia questions. Basically -I can't seem to find them anywhere, ha.

Can someone let me know where to access them? I feel like they used to be much easier to locate... I thought they got rid of them, but someone posted about them recently, so I was curious. Thanks in advance!
"

I can never find them on the site. I always google audience rewards trivia.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#196Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/29/20 at 6:29pm

Trivia is under "More Ways To Earn," at the bottom of every page.

GreasedLightning
#197Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/30/20 at 2:04pm

Lots of dates for Diana (1,000 + $48 for VIPs) and a few for Girl from the North Country (500 + $54 for VIPs) up now! I believe non-VIP is 1,500 points for Diana and 1,000 for GFTNC, same $ amount.

ETA: I also received AR points for MFL... 

Updated On: 1/30/20 at 02:04 PM

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#198Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/30/20 at 2:11pm

ModernMillie3 said: "https://www.audiencerewards.com/trivia/list/partnerid/13/page/1/catId/0

It's not surprising that The Music Man isn't participating. Ugh. I'm a little surprised that Flying Over Sunset is not participating, but thinking back, I don't think they participated with My FairLady or The King and I. I may be wrong though.
"

I received points for My Fair Lady.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#199Audience Rewards
Posted: 1/30/20 at 2:22pm

I wish I knew when work is taking me back to NYC. I really want to see GFTNC and those AR tix are going quick.

FYI - I also received AR points for MFL.