pixeltracker

Mean Girls Cast Replacements- Page 6

Mean Girls Cast Replacements

bwaybrent Profile Photo
bwaybrent
#125Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/30/19 at 4:16pm

JustinLovesSideShow said: "Jen is leaving next week any guess on who’s replacing?"

How I would love to see Ana Gasteyer take over, even if just for a brief celebrity stunt casting situation.

Broadway Buddy
#126Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 11/30/19 at 5:36pm

I was thinking about this earlier, but I feel like for one matinee, they would put Tina Fey into those roles. I got that idea from the mean girls SNL skit I have watched a couple times. Doubt it will happen, but I would pay to see it.

magictodo123
#127Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/1/19 at 3:52am

Broadway Buddy said: "I was thinking about this earlier, but I feel like for one matinee, they would put Tina Fey into those roles. I got that idea from the mean girls SNL skit I have watched a couple times. Doubt it will happen, but I would pay to see it."

Making her Broadway debut in a role she originated on film—that’d be amazing and I agree I would absolutely pay to see that 

Emmaloucbway
#128Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/1/19 at 11:35am

I feel like this track is a great opportunity for stunt casting (like Fey, Gasteyer, a different SNL alum, etc), especially as Mean Girls heads into the slower winter season (Jan-Feb). 

copathetiic
#129Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/4/19 at 5:40pm

A cast member posted a picture to his Instagram story of them during rehearsal with the caption “checking out the work of the illustrious Catherine Brunell” so I think we have our answer

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#130Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/11/20 at 5:20pm

Erika Henningsen just announced on Instagram that she’ll be departing the show on February 22nd.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

magictodo123
#131Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/14/20 at 6:45am

I had a post-dated ticket and chose to see the show today. By chance it'll also be Cameron Dallas' first show! I shall report back. I refuse to judge someone in a role until I see them perform (like Cody Simpson in Anastasia). I think people are WAY too quick to judge. So I will be going in with an open mind! 

DiscoCrows Profile Photo
DiscoCrows
#132Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/30/20 at 10:35pm

Kate Rockwell will play her final performance as Karen Smith on March 8th, 2020 (per her Instagram)

orph3us Profile Photo
orph3us
#133Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/30/20 at 10:57pm

DiscoCrows said: "Kate Rockwell will play her final performance as Karen Smith on March 8th, 2020 (perherInstagram)"

I've been a fan of the show for a while and this announcement particularly hurt. I was upset when Taylor and Erika announced their departures but this feels almost bittersweet, like the end of an era for the show. I adored Kate’s performance when I saw it and I know whatever she does next will be phenomenal. She has some of the best comedic timing I've seen. I can't even start thinking about who's replacing her and Erika but whoever it is has some big shoes to fill 

ModernMillie3 Profile Photo
ModernMillie3
#134Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/30/20 at 11:20pm

The majority of the cast stayed way past the typical year that most Broadway actors do, so nothing bittersweet about it for me. I'm sure Grey, Barrett and Kyle are right behind them.

They are moving on to fresh opportunities. Good luck to all of them. 

magictodo123
#135Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 6:04am

I wish whoever the replacements are much luck--they really do have big shoes to fill. Kate Rockwell had the best comedic timing in that whole show, IMO. 

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#136Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 9:20am

DiscoCrows said: "Kate Rockwell will play her final performance as Karen Smith on March 8th, 2020 (perherInstagram)"

Kate Rockwell was *sensational* as Karen. I still think it is absolutely criminal that she was not even nominated for a Tony that season.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

magictodo123
#137Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 11:23am

I can't even begin to think about who can replace them. Not only Erika and Kate, but also Barrett and Grey. Especially since I read that they prepared for their auditions for the roles together. I hope they're with the show a little longer!! 

ellbellthomps
#138Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 11:51am

It's kinda odd that they haven't announced the new Cady yet. 

Less than a month away.

I can def see Karen being stunt casted, with some comedian like Awkwafina or whatever her name is. 

copathetiic
#139Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 12:34pm

Grey Henson just announced he is also leaving March 8th

#140Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 12:37pm

copathetiic said: "Grey Henson just announced he is also leaving March 8th"

IMO Grey, Taylor, and Kate made the show. Renee is killing it as Regina, but man do the next two replacements have giant shoes to fill. 

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#141Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 12:43pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Barrett announces she's leaving that day too. 

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

copathetiic
#142Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 12:44pm

little_sally said: "I wouldn't be surprised if Barrett announces she's leaving that day too."

Was about to say that. She’s said how much she loves the role and wouldn’t want to leave it, but I can’t imagine her sticking around much longer. 

Frenchfrydiva Profile Photo
Frenchfrydiva
#143Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 12:52pm

Grey is leaving now !

ASOOS04
#144Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 2:33pm

Chad Burris is replacing him

magictodo123
#145Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 2:58pm

ASOOS04 said: "Chad Burris is replacing him"

Uh-who?

Call_me_jorge
#146Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 3:12pm

Chad Burris is currently playing Olaf in Frozen.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Call_me_jorge
#147Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 4:16pm

I hope they learn from their mistake casting Cameron. If the Chad Burris casting is accurate, it seems like they have. I think Lorne Michaels needs to play to his strengths and just promote the show as much as possible on NBC. It could be a fun idea where they air Mean Girls on freeform and have the broadway cast promote the show during the commercials.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#148Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 1/31/20 at 6:44pm

magictodo123 said: "ASOOS04 said: "Chad Burris is replacing him"

Uh-who?
"

Google is a thing

Darreyl with an L!

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#149Mean Girls Cast Replacements
Posted: 2/1/20 at 2:54am

I could see Frankie Grande playing Damien at some point.

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel