ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#51Ferryman Rush
Posted: 2/5/19 at 9:58am

any updates?

joytobroadway
#52Ferryman Rush
Posted: 2/5/19 at 10:19am

I rushed on Saturday, January 26th. Did not get to the box office until about noon and was able to get a single ticket for the evening performance for $40. However, I would highly recommend avoiding the rush seats if they are to the far sides of the orchestra. The view was really bad, you miss almost half of what is going on. Luckily at the end of act one I was able to move to one of the standing room spots in the back which was a much much better view. It's a long show, but if you can handle standing that long, I recommend the SRO tickets over the rush seats if the box office will let you pick. Wonderful, unique show! Don't miss it!

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#53Ferryman Rush
Posted: 2/16/19 at 10:41am

Anyone go this week? Thinking of trying tomorrow for the British cast's final performance. Wondering if the lines have been longer at all?

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#54Ferryman Rush
Posted: 2/16/19 at 10:33pm

Good luck! I already have my ticket for tomorrow (bought it after they announced the new cast starting Feb 19th). I have seen the show on TKTS just a few days ago but from checking telecharge right now it looks like tomorrow's matinee is sold out. I presume they will still have rush but it may be for SRO (just speculating here.) I also checked stubhub and only 3 tix available for tomorrow. Again, good luck!

mcsquared
#55Ferryman Rush
Posted: 3/2/19 at 5:48pm

Rushed today (snowy Saturday) and got there around 9:45 am. At least 20 people in front of me but managed to get matinee ticket for orchestra n26, not obstructed view. The play was not really my cup of tea though.

kellyiswicked
#56Ferryman Rush
Posted: 3/3/19 at 7:20pm

I rushed today (Sunday, 3/3/19). Got in line at 11:05 and was 13th in line. Got a single seat, D6 which was 3 seats off the aisle, right orchestra. I didn't miss anything though the couple to my right did. 

I did end up switching to a standing spot for the last act (I don't like loud noises, and all signs pointed to a tumultuous ending). The view was excellent from there, and the ushers were so accommodating. 

What a show. 

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#57Ferryman Rush
Posted: 3/21/19 at 1:46pm

rushed today, got there at 9.55 and was the 10th person in line. Got seat E8!

UncleCharlie
#58Ferryman Rush
Posted: 3/21/19 at 7:51pm

ampi2 said: "rushed today, got there at 9.55 and was the 10th person in line. Got seat E8!"

How was the view from there?

Christopher Seeman Profile Photo
Christopher Seeman
#59Ferryman Rush
Posted: 4/22/19 at 6:41pm

Anyone rush this recently? Are seats still pretty obstructed?

chuckydisc
#60Ferryman Rush
Posted: 4/29/19 at 2:59pm

Any recent updates on seat location(s) from someone who was near the front of their given line?

reyannalisa
#61Ferryman Rush
Posted: 5/2/19 at 11:21am

Got there at 9:20 this morning (5/2). There were only 2 people ahead of me. My seat is D6 which I think is far-right. I'll update with the view when I get there tonight, but I may end up asking the ushers if I could snag a standing room spot if there's one open.

lexblaik
#62Ferryman Rush
Posted: 5/2/19 at 1:50pm

I got to the theater on a Sunday for a 3pm show at like 2:50 and they still had a rush ticket. I was in orchestra J I think and the view wasnt bad. 

Zoe GP
#63Ferryman Rush
Posted: 5/4/19 at 9:26am

Got there at ~9:10 on Saturday (5/4). There are 12 folks in front of me.

tck2
#64Ferryman Rush
Posted: 5/15/19 at 11:21am

I got there at 10:30 this morning (Wednesday) after rushing early in the morning for another show, looking for a matinee rush ticket. They still had tickets available and I got full view orchestra tickets, J14.

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#65Ferryman Rush
Posted: 6/21/19 at 8:00am

Are there any recent reports of what time to get in line?

Pashacar
#66Ferryman Rush
Posted: 6/21/19 at 10:14am

Megsamegatron said: "Are there any recent reports of what time to get in line?"

I can't imagine you'll have much trouble.

smokeline2
#67Ferryman Rush
Posted: 6/21/19 at 1:52pm

I got there right at 10 on Thursday morning and there were 10-15 people ahead of me in line. I got a partial view seat with no problem. Not sure what time you'd have to be there to get a full view seat, if they are even selling any. I didn't mind the partial view because I could still hear what happened at the edges and any important action that was blocked moved downstage eventually.

It did seem like there were people in the standing room positions too, but I didn't ask about that because I didn't want to stand for that long.

SheldonC2
#68Ferryman Rush
Posted: 6/27/19 at 10:38am

Rushed on Wed June 26. Got there about 10:10am, and there were about 10-12 people in front of me. It was a 2-show day, and I was able to get a single rush ticket for Row C Orchestra way off to the side for the 1pm performance.

The seat itself is not great though because I couldn't see over half the stage (for the entire first Act, I didn't even know there was a staircase on the set!). However, there was an empty seat in the dead center of the orchestra Row D, and I was able to move there during intermission. The show itself is absolutely incredible.  

Trina55
#69Ferryman Rush
Posted: 7/5/19 at 12:45am

Question: will they sell whatever’s left in the house to the rush line? Hoping to go tomorrow night and I see there’s just a smattering of single tickets available. I’d love to buy at the box office just to avoid those exorbitant fees, but I won’t be in the city until afternoon and would hate to miss out completely. Ideally looking for one of those lower-end tickets (under $100) the mezzanine. Any tips appreciated!

pac2015
#70Ferryman Rush
Posted: 7/5/19 at 11:51am

with it being it's closing weekend, just wanted to share that there were ~30 rush tickets this morning.  if it helps with anyone's weekend plans.  

Trina55
#71Ferryman Rush
Posted: 7/6/19 at 8:34am

There were also some $60 partial-view seats left later in the afternoon! I bought mine around 3pm and the person next to me went even later. There was full-view still available at $141.