Beetlejuice Rush

fieldsofflowers
#50Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 9/6/19 at 8:36pm

Anyone done this rush recently?

Because I looked on their website and they have no mention of a rush policy, and I looked on Playbill's Broadway rush policy list and only saw digital lottery for Beetlejuice.

Please let me know, it is my brother's first Broadway musical and he was kind of banking on rush tickets. We're heading to NYC tonight and I'm hoping they still have rush and it's just not listed anywhere right now.

Thanks in advance!

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#51Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 9/6/19 at 9:58pm

I rushed on Thursday (9/5). I arrived about five after eight and was first in line. More people didn’t show up until around 9, then by the time the box office opened there were six of us. I was given left orchestra in the second row, seats 5 and 7. Seat 7 was a good view for the price, and 5 was probably okay, but anymore over and I’m sure you would miss a lot.

Sarah329
#52Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 9/6/19 at 10:20pm

They do have rush! I rushed about a week ago :)

yanks02
#53Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 9/6/19 at 11:48pm

I rushed this morning, just wandered into the box office around 10:30 and got 2 tickets in the mezz, row E. They were great seats! I did see they don't have a rush policy on their website anymore, I wonder why?

spikethebunny Profile Photo
spikethebunny
#54Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 9/15/19 at 2:38pm

Does anyone know if the show still does rush? It’s not on their website anymore. It only talks about the lottery.

Updated On: 9/15/19 at 02:38 PM

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#55Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 9/15/19 at 4:15pm

this is a late addition but i rushes the show 08/24 , got there at 8, and got center orch front row aisle seat left side. i also saw the show on 08/23 and one of my friends who got in line at 6am got a rush seat left orch second row aisle

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

spikethebunny Profile Photo
spikethebunny
#56Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 9/22/19 at 9:07am

Did the rush yesterday on a two show day. Got there at 8am and we were 11/12 in line. We wanted evening, and ended up with Row O, seats 33 &35 - last two on the side. View was decent. A little far, and the door was cut off, but saw almost everything. Plus, was right beside the exit doors that led directly to the stage door.

Danielle Madara
#57Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/1/19 at 1:44am

Anyone know if Beetlejuice is still doing Rush? Don't see it on the website anymore. And if they are about what do you suggest is a good time to line up? I'm hoping to go during October while they have events 

anoldharmonica
#58Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/1/19 at 9:44am

I'm planning to rush Beetlejuice this Saturday to get tickets for the evening performance. What would be the best time to line up? Is 8am good or should I plan on getting there earlier?

anoldharmonica
#59Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/5/19 at 10:48am

I rushed this morning. I got to the theater about 8, and probably didn’t need to get there that early. I was 5th in line, and there were only about 10 people behind me in line until just before 10am when the box office opened. We got two rush tickets for the evening show in row S. So, yes they are still doing rush tickets even though they’re not advertising it, and you probably don’t need to get there super early to get tickets.

theater245
#60Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/5/19 at 10:55am

I got in line at 9:40 today. We got row g center mezz not next to each other. The people ahead and after us also did not get seats next to each other. We all got evening shows. So yeah... it seems like earlier def gets better seats for this show. Hope this helps!

Danielle Madara
#61Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/8/19 at 11:48pm

Do you think they would still have any rush tickets at about 11 or 12? I was thinking of heading over to the theater after my morning class that I unfortunately can't skip this week, and was wondering if you think they may still have rush at that time? Or do you think they might have cheap tickets at all during that time for that night's performance?

chuckydisc
#62Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/9/19 at 10:20am

Danielle Madara said: "Do you think they would still have any rush tickets at about 11 or 12? I was thinking of heading over to the theater after my morning class that I unfortunately can't skip this week, and was wondering if you think they may still have rush at that time? Or do you think they might have cheap tickets at all during that time for that night's performance?"

Numerically define "cheap".

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#63Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/9/19 at 10:55am

You can get $59 tickets either through TodayTix or through the website. I see ads on FB for these tickets daily - not as cheap as rush but not bad.

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

Jen Fletcher
#64Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/10/19 at 8:44am

Hey y’all, Planning on rushing on 10/12 for matinee. Are mat tickets often available for rush?

JuneJune
#65Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/10/19 at 9:45am

Jen Fletcher said: "Hey y’all, Planning on rushing on 10/12 for matinee. Are mat tickets often available for rush?"

They are! I rushed for a matinee back in July =)

Jen Fletcher
#66Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/10/19 at 10:37am

Thanks! Anyone know if it’s been on the TKTS board for Mat shows?

xijie
#67Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/19/19 at 2:41pm

Has anyone done rush lately?

JuneJune
#68Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/19/19 at 3:45pm

I did a Tuesday this month, got there at exactly 7:09. Someone came at almost the exact time as me (literally 2 seconds earlier), so that was a bit sad for me. This put me as third on line. I don't know when the first guy got there.

There were 10 people on line by 8:00.

I got Right ORCH Row N to the far right; about 3 seats from the end of the aisle next to the wall. I forget if it was labeled as partial or not, but while I feel like I didn't miss anything, my companion did.

Fourth person on rush line was to my direct right, and 2nd person was to my left, about 4 seats away. 1st person in line wasn't in the same row as us, so I have no idea where he ended up.

xijie
#69Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/19/19 at 4:00pm

JuneJune said: "I did a Tuesday this month, got there at exactly 7:09. Someone came at almost the exact time as me (literally 2 seconds earlier), so that was a bit sad for me. This put me as third on line. I don't know when the first guy got there.

There were 10 people on line by 8:00.

I got Right ORCH Row N to the far right; about 3 seats from the end of the aisle next to the wall. I forget if it was labeled as partial or not, but while I feel like I didn't miss anything, my companion did.

Fourth person on rush line was to my direct right, and 2nd person was to my left, about 4 seats away. 1st person in line wasn't in the same row as us, so I have no idea where he ended up.
"

This is very helpful. Thanks!

Jamie 10
#70Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 10/19/19 at 8:06pm

I rushed last Friday (10/11) and arrived at the theatre between 8 and 8:15 and was first in line. Other people arrived maybe fifteen minutes after me. More people arrived as time went on with maybe 10 to 15 people at the time the box office opened. I got Right orchestra, row D maybe three seats in. 

Updated On: 10/19/19 at 08:06 PM

sholmes2
#71Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 12/22/19 at 9:43am

I was wondering if there was still rush we are trying to rush today 12/22/19. Have two kids who’ve been dying to see it and we traveled from WVA. Hoping I can score tickets bc they will be heart broken.

MattieIce2018
#72Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 12/22/19 at 2:07pm

This reply might be too late, but according to their website they still do rush. Only two tickets per person though and they can't guarantee the tickets will be together.

Browneyes142
#73Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 12/22/19 at 10:11pm

Please let me know your experience. I may be trying to take my niece.

chuckydisc
#74Beetlejuice Rush
Posted: 12/23/19 at 3:52am

sholmes2 said: "I was wondering if there was still rush we are trying to rush today 12/22/19. Have two kids who’ve been dying to see it and we traveled from WVA. Hoping I can score tickets bc they will be heart broken. "

One would think with kids "dying" to see it you would actually RUSH the show and not merely hope that tickets would still be available hours later during peak week.