pixeltracker

Funny Girl 2022 Revival- Page 30

Funny Girl 2022 Revival

east side story Profile Photo
east side story
#725Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 12/31/21 at 12:21pm

When I got the email about Beanie, I filled out the form on Jujamcyn’s website. Had a refund a few (2-4) business days later.

Moulin Rouge was another story. Waited nearly a month for my refund, and only received it when I reached out to SeatGeek a second time. Their records allegedly had my refund as being fully processed, but my credit card told another story. Finally received the funds a few days later after SeatGeek officially processed the refund on their end.

ANewBrainn Profile Photo
ANewBrainn
#726Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 12/31/21 at 12:24pm

east side story said: "When I got the email about Beanie, I filled out the form on Jujamcyn’s website. Had a refund a few (2-4) business days later.

Moulin Rouge was another story. Waited nearly a month for my refund, and only received it when I reached out to SeatGeek a second time. Their records allegedly had my refund as being fully processed, but my credit card told another story. Finally received the funds a few days later after SeatGeek officially processed the refund on their end.
"

Insane, my form must have slipped through the cracks.  I've been stressed about this for an entire month

hollebolle
#727Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 12/31/21 at 12:32pm

ANewBrainn said: "I called the seatgeek line and they told me I can only do this directly with Jujamcyn because it's a cast issue. My head's gonna explode I'm so frustrated."

Huh, I had no issues talking to two separate people (except the lack of communication back to me after the first call), and I did say it was about Beanie. I think the folks I talked to were communicating with the Jujamcyn team. Maybe try calling back? Did you tell them you tried filling out the form and never heard back?

To answer your other question, they refunded everything, including fees. 

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#728Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 12/31/21 at 12:34pm

Will they refund everything?  Including fees? 

Yes, everything was refunded. But damn did it take a long time and it took me finding a person who was actually helpful. It's like finding a needle in a thousand haystacks over there at SG. The living worst. 

ANewBrainn Profile Photo
ANewBrainn
#729Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 12/31/21 at 12:35pm

hollebolle said: "ANewBrainn said: "Icalled the seatgeek line and they told me I can only do this directly with Jujamcyn because it's a cast issue. My head's gonna explode I'm so frustrated."

Huh, I had no issues talking to two separate people (except the lack of communication back to me after the first call), and I did say it was about Beanie. I think the folks I talked to were communicating with the Jujamcyn team. Maybe try calling back? Did you tell them you tried filling out the form and never heard back?

"

I called the Jujamcyn Seat Geek line and they told me they couldn't help with any ticket exchanges because of cast absences and I did mention Beanie.  I've never been able to reach a human calling the Jujamcyn Customer Service line

hollebolle
#730Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 12/31/21 at 12:46pm

ANewBrainn said: "I called the Jujamcyn Seat Geek line and they told me they couldn't help with any ticket exchanges because of cast absences and I did mention Beanie. I've never been able to reach a human calling the Jujamcyn Customer Service line"

Ugh, I’m sorry, that’s frustrating. I must have gotten lucky. The only other advice I can offer is try calling back and see if you get someone else who is more helpful?

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#731Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 12/31/21 at 12:56pm

ANewBrainn said: "hollebolle said: "ANewBrainn said: "Icalled the seatgeek line and they told me I can only do this directly with Jujamcyn because it's a cast issue. My head's gonna explode I'm so frustrated."

"

I called the Jujamcyn Seat Geek line and they told me they couldn't help with any ticket exchanges because of cast absences and I did mention Beanie. I've never been able to reach a human calling the Jujamcyn Customer Service line
"

Definitely try emailing jujamcyn@seatgeek.com. I've gotten a few refunds that way, and they're usually very prompt with a reply.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#732Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 12/31/21 at 12:57pm

Ask for a refund. Not an exchange. It will never happen with SG. 

bwaybffs
#733Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 1:26pm

Does anyone know if there's currently a discount code for this or where one might be? 

Follow us on Instagram: @bwaybffs!

BCfitasafiddle
#734Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 1:28pm

Hope we get a full announcement of cast and designers soon.

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#735Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 1:28pm

No doubt there will be discounts after the first few weeks.

Kind of surprised we haven't heard a full casting announcement yet. Any rumors for Ziegfeld and others?

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#736Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 1:31pm

I know Meg is attached to this one - she follows the FG Insta account (unlike her, I follow every active and forthcoming Broadway musical). Wonder if she’s MD’ing at the Wilson once again?

Oh look, a bibu!

BCfitasafiddle
#737Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 1:34pm

EDSOSLO858 said: "I know Meg is attached to this one - she follows the FG Insta account (unlike her, I follow every active and forthcoming Broadway musical). Wonder if she’s MD’ing at the Wilson once again?"

Meg?

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#738Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 1:35pm

BCfitasafiddle said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "I know Meg is attached to this one - she follows the FG Insta account (unlike her, I follow every active and forthcoming Broadway musical). Wonder if she’s MD’ing at the Wilson once again?"

Meg?
"

Zervoulis. Her and I go back a few years. 

Oh look, a bibu!

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#739Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 2:23pm

Ah yes. Cher, Madonna and MEG

BCfitasafiddle
#740Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 2:37pm

BroadwayNYC2 said: "Ah yes. Cher, Madonna and MEG"

LOL

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#741Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 2:51pm

Lol !!!! Oh Meg 

BarnabyTucker Profile Photo
BarnabyTucker
#742Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 3:47pm

BroadwayNYC2 said: "Ah yes. Cher, Madonna and MEG"

I literally laughed out loud.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#743Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 5:40pm

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Kind of surprised we haven't heard a full casting announcement yet. Any rumors for Ziegfeld and others?"

On stage, Ziegfeld is a toss away small role so it’ll definitely be played by an ensemble member.  It was expanded for the 1968 film adaptation for Walter Pigeon.  

hearthemsing22
#744Funny Girl 2022 Revival
Posted: 1/12/22 at 5:58pm

I’m curious about the announcement as well-they start previews really soon(…ish) and I think Ramon posted about being in rehearsals so maybe by the end of the week?