pixeltracker

Broadway star sightings!- Page 4

Broadway star sightings!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#75re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 2:08pm

They're all over the upper west side, like Visa - everywhere you want to be.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#76re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 2:13pm

Michael Cerveris leered at my friend after THE PHILANDERER reading the other night.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#77re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 2:14pm

Hunter Foster and Jen Cody walking down 9th avenue.
Christoper J. Hanke a block later.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

lightguy06222
#78re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 2:29pm

-josh strickland
-sutton foster
-beth leavel
-john targatalia
(all walking around on the streets coming/going to shows im sure)

-Laura Bell Bundy at a performance of A CHORUS LINE trying to get last minute tickets to the show. I guess one of her friends was stepping in because BEBE called out, and this was the only chance Laura could come see her (because of Leagally Blonde rehearsals and such) and she was at the theatre with her mom trying to get rush tickets. The show was COMPLETELY sold out! Felt kinda bad for her! She looked sooo sad! re: Broadway star sightings!

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#79re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 2:36pm

Lonny Price at EDISON CAFE on 46th.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

GreenGirl22406 Profile Photo
GreenGirl22406
#80re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 2:42pm

You guys are so lucky! I live in RI, and rarely go to the city... *pout*. I've only ever met Susan Egan (who was doing a concert across the street from my house and was a total sweetheart) and Norbert Leo Butz while he was working on Dan In Real Life (who I had to ask my dad to ask his friend at work to ask the publicist to get us into the filming (talk about going out of your way!) and he was a sweetheart also!). But I've never just randomly encountered one on the street...

"In the rain, the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever."

Mary6906 Profile Photo
Mary6906
#81re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 3:37pm

Joel Grey trying to hail a cab on the corner of Jane St & Westside Highway.

He wasn't aware I was sitting on the front steps on a building behind him, so to casually get his attention I started singing "Mr. Cellophane" to him.... just then a cab pulled up, and he turned around to me and gave me a big smile and waved, and then got in the cab. I was happy as a clam!!

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!"

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#82re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 3:48pm

Holy cow, I started this thread over 2 years ago! I don't even remember it. Nice searching!

NBC
#83re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 5:33pm

Tommy Tune Christmas shopping on the east side.

"I cried during the Frug." - MC

djb Profile Photo
djb
#84re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 5:55pm

I was sitting behind Jason Alexander at "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"...
I saw Lisa Kron walking her dog...
I spoke with Julianna Marguiles on her way to "Festen"...
I saw Jeff Goldbloom and Tim Curry on the way to their respective theatres last year and I spoke with both of them...
I saw MIchael Stulbarg on his way to "Pillowman"...
I saw Billy Crudup on his way to "Pillowman"...
I saw John Tartaglia at "The Pajama Game"...

The weirdest of all was Ralph Fiennes. I saw him six times in two days, and I think he started to recognize me because whenever he saw me he would try and walk farther away for me. It was all very awkward.

I think that is all...

Oh, and I saw Maria Friedman and Stephen Sondheim at Ravinia together...
Updated On: 12/21/06 at 05:55 PM

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#85re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 6:02pm

I saw Hugh Jackman while I was backstage at Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. My jaw dropped, needless to say.

My cousins and I went to the stage door of "The Pillowman" before the show because we wouldn't be able to stage door after. So we were talking to Jeff Goldlbum for a good fifteen minutes (such a nice man) when he all of a sudden went "Caroline!" and there was Caroline Rhea approaching us. Then, Ben Curtis, (AKA 'The Dell Dude') who was in an off-Broadway show whose title escapes me, came up to us while we were talking to Ms. Rhea and Mr. Goldblum to advertise his show. So we wound up talking to Caroline Rhea, Ben Curtis, and Jeff Goldblum all at once. It was pretty exciting.

Those are my two favorites.
Updated On: 12/21/06 at 06:02 PM

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#86re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 6:04pm

"Falling! Falling!"

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

ShbrtAlley44 Profile Photo
ShbrtAlley44
#87re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 8:33pm

I just ran into Julia Murney on the subway the other day. She was reading the paper and had on a Wicked National Tour jacket. I congratulated her on the Broadway engagement and she thanked me very sweetly.

singingshowgirl Profile Photo
singingshowgirl
#88re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/21/06 at 9:18pm

i saw kristin chenoweth when i was waiting at the stage door at caine mutiny. she was standing in the stage door, but just for a few minutes...when david schwimmer and others came out, they said she escaped through a different exit. oh well hehe

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#89re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/22/06 at 11:12am

i saw ana gastayer walking by me friday night.

then sat night i met the girl (Nicole Blonsky, who is Tracy in the new Hairspray movie), and her mom on Saturday night, and they are the nicest people! they were at wedding singer to see spencer liff, and everyone needs to go see this movie, seriously, they are just the NICEST people!

"Wishes come true, not free..."

ashbash1990 Profile Photo
ashbash1990
#90re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/22/06 at 11:21am

Bob martin walking up 44th...

What a night! I was in more laps than a napkin!

avab802 Profile Photo
avab802
#91re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/22/06 at 11:32am

Lonny Price at EDISON CAFE on 46th.

CapnHook, you just reminded me. I saw Patrick Wilson at Edison Cafe. That place seems to be popular with actors.

Esparzafan Profile Photo
Esparzafan
#92re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/22/06 at 11:33am

"Falling! Falling!"

Wanna Be A Foster, that's all that runs through my head when I hear TT's name now!

avab802 Profile Photo
avab802
#93re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/22/06 at 11:33am

'Sutton Foster at "Elegies" at Joe's Pub the other night (although her fiance was performing so it was kind of a given that she'd be there).'

Er..um..he's not her fiance anymore..he's her husband..just sayin..

Oops, guess I'm a bit out of the loop.

Londonskyguy
#94re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/22/06 at 11:45am

- Patti LuPone on a plane
_ Steven Sondheim on a plane
- Steven Sondheim on a bench at Dallas Fort Worth Airport
- Delta Burke on a plane
- Pia Zadora on a plane
- Sandra Bernhardt walking down the street
- Liza Minelli on a plane
- Rosie Odonnel at Chicago
- Madonna at Chicago
- Blythe Danner and Gwyneth Paltrow at Chicago
-Bernadette Peters on a subway (many years ago)
- Jim J. Bullock at a bar in Chicago

To The Stage!
#95re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/22/06 at 11:55am

Seth Rudetsky walking on 74th

So afraid of getting older

I'm only good at being young

NBC
#96re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/22/06 at 12:19pm

Tommy Tune was the Jiminy Glick guest last Saturday. Sadly, it was not announced ahead of time, so I missed it! Apparently he took the spoof quite well...

"I cried during the Frug." - MC

Steve2 Profile Photo
Steve2
#97re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/26/06 at 11:19pm

Bebe Neuwirth sitting behind me at Grey Gardens tonight!

ThankstoPhantom
#98re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/26/06 at 11:24pm

David Zippel on 45th.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...

AnythingCanHappen Profile Photo
AnythingCanHappen
#99re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:37am

I have star sightings ON broadway, but not broadway celebs themselves... *unless you count the crazy that told me he was Frankie Valli's father...*

My friend saw Light in the Piazza and Brian Boitano was sitting behind her.
I was at the Starbucks on the same street as Poppins and I saw Caroline Rhea, what a sweetheart.
And when I stagedoored Wicked, Parker Posey went in and out the stagedoor in the hour that I stood there, waiting for Ana Gastayer...

"Don't worry, it should never be seen. It's comparable to Britney's hoo-ha." - being.jeremiah in response to the High School Musical 2 logo "You look fantastic, all you need are high heels, cake and a dream." - Amneris

Videos