A CHORUS LINE logo

mywonderwa11 Profile Photo
mywonderwa11
#0A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/8/05 at 10:51pm

I just thought I'd share this. I'm in a production of A CHORUS LINE right now and we just got done with the photography for our show poster and I thought I'd let y'all see the finished product.

A CHORUS LINE logo

that's our cast! I'm fourth from the right under the "N" in the orange long sleeved T with the black wife beater over it.

anyway, I thought it looked cool and I wanted to share.

"Somethin's comin', I don't know what it is but it is gonna be great!"

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#1re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/8/05 at 10:52pm

Looks great!

Is it me or is that one hell of a long line? re: A CHORUS LINE logo

mywonderwa11
#2re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/8/05 at 10:54pm

We added in the people who get cut in the beginning and ME, Larry. But Zach isn't in it...

ChrisLovesShows Profile Photo
ChrisLovesShows
#3re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/8/05 at 10:57pm

Oh my gosh, it looks great! Excellent art direction. Are y'all making posters? I want one!

"Do you know ChrisLovesShows?" "Yes. Why, yes he does!"

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#4re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/8/05 at 11:00pm

that's a kick ass logo. and from what I can tell you are absolutely adorable!!! eeeeeee!!! fan girl... re: A CHORUS LINE logo

mywonderwa11
#5re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 1:06am

Yep, we're making posters...posters galore for publicity! I really like the layout, they look awesome. aww thanks, CATSNY!

hapadancer Profile Photo
hapadancer
#6re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 2:17am

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ADDING THE Audition rejects. Waaaaay back in da day 1988. ACL was my very first professional show. I was Butch. I understudied, Bobby, Gregg and Mark. It was with the American Theater Company Hawaii and us undestudies got paid just as much as the lead, which pissed them off when they found out...LOL! Aaaaaah, such memories! I wish y'all nothing but the best of luck. My director was the late Tommy Aguilar (original London/L.A. cast Paul), he was one of Michael Bennet's protege's. So you can imagine the insights we got to hear about the original production. Took classes from Baayork Lee, too (original Bway cast Connie)...amazing stories there, too!!! If you have any questions or would like any kind of input, feel free....I, too would love pa poster....please let me know how I can get one!
My MySpace page

"When love comes so strong. There is no right or wrong. Your love is your life!" WEST SIDE STORY

BwayTheatre11
#7re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 10:37am

Great logo. Carousel Dinner Theatre's next production is A Chorus Line. I love their logo, as well.

re: A CHORUS LINE logo

CCM '10!

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#8re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 10:46am

Looks nice! How'd they do it? Did they take pictures in groups of four then connect them all together? I read that's how they did in most of the time during the original Broadway production.

cathyhyatt
#9re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 11:47am

it seems like the cast is soo big...is that people in the ensemble as well?

"You won't fight without layers of armor Suit on up and come brace my sword You look back when the pieces are missing Hollowed out hope that no time can restore."

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#10re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 12:02pm

that's a really nice logo.

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#11re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 12:11pm

That's awesome... nice you included the "cut" people from the beginning. We had 18 people get cut... but we had them come out for the very last 'One' verse. The stage was packed!

Have fun doing the show.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#12re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 1:17pm

That's an awesome Logo WonderWall!! When I did it, we also added the cut dancers and the choreographer part. Ours was done by a girl, so I am not sure if the name was the same or changed. I love that show!! Wish ours had been in colors...

Hope you are having fun.

mywonderwa11
#13re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 2:54pm

Yeah, they just cut the line up in groups of five and photographed each group then went back and connected all the pictures.

MagicToDo82 Profile Photo
MagicToDo82
#14re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 3:26pm

That logo is hott. With 2 t's.

There's always room for pathos - and jazz hands.

ikmbway
#15re: A CHORUS LINE logo
Posted: 5/9/05 at 4:58pm

Wow that is so awesome. That is so cool!!!

Videos