News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RENT blog: Riot video

musicnmath
#0RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 11:52am

I think I'm the first to post again!

Check out the latest: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/blog/

In the 2 minute video, we finally get more of a feeling for Rosario, discussion on Adam's hair, little clip of Wilson and the others getting down, and Chris talking about realizing Jonathan's vision.

Enjoy :)

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#1re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 11:59am

That was fun! Rosario is so cute! Love her!
... and Adam's hair! lol!

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#2re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:03pm

Uggggggggh. Why do they update Mondays and Wednesdays?! >___<

There's like a HUGE GAP between Wednesday and Monday. They should udpate EVERY day.

ETA: Just saw it. BAhahahahah. Rosario cracks me up. That thing she did with her elbows was priceless.

This is my signature.
Updated On: 6/22/05 at 12:03 PM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:09pm

What's with the look Adam gave at the end??

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#4re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:10pm

Geez Adam's hair is prob gonna end up with its own video soon...

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#5re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:11pm

It's so prettttttty.

::wants to touch::

This is my signature.

FabalaYero85
#6re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:13pm

Bloopers...with Adam's hair

Adam's Look was priceless

Wilson and Rosario singing and Rosario in general was too cute

This video is the highlight of my boring day YESSSS

hmm...

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#7re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:15pm

It's only a few hours into the day....

This is my signature.

timote316
#8re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:16pm

That scene at the end where they all came in singing reminded me of my friends: causing a scene wherever we go. And then, the look Adam gave topped it all off, as it reminded me of myself (the look basically says "who are these people and how the hell did I end up with them?")

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#9re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:17pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I want this movie NOW.

This is my signature.

musicnmath
#10re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:20pm

I can't wait for tons of this kind of footage on the DVD. IF they're teasing us with it now, surely they're logging hours worth of special features. I vote for a least 1 additional DVD with this extra stuff :)

Em-LEE
#11re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 12:39pm

Oh, that was great!

I laughed so hard at the end when Adam walked in front of the camera and gave it that look. That was priceless!

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#12re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:08pm

That was great! Rosario is hilarious. And I can't wait to see some "real, authentic Rosario Dawson love for Tracie Thoms" on Monday!

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#13re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:21pm

I now deem that Adam gave the camera(man) a 'look'. (it is Anthony filming still, right?) I love Rosario and the singing with Wilson and the elbows. GOD, I want this movie right this second!!! They are all so cute and adorable and the hair thing was great! It's nice to know everyone is mocking Adam's hair and not just us! *hugs Adam* I still love you, you Farrah-haired goofball.

Next Wednesday, tune in for:

Adam and his Hair: A one feature segment, network, deal time.

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

AnotherDay46 Profile Photo
AnotherDay46
#14re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:25pm

Wow, that was great ^_^

And Adams look...hehe

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#15re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:33pm

re: RENT blog: Riot video The word great is now banned from this thread, lets think of some new adjectives, we don't want Rent fans to get a "Wicked" reputation...

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

ikmbway
#16re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:40pm

Wow that was awesome but they showed all the actors but Idina unless she was behind and the just ended the tape early re: RENT blog: Riot video .

dietcherryemma
#17re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:40pm

That cast really knows how to make an entrance. It was like - move over, Chris Colombus! How funny was Rosario in the beginning, too! "Yeah, thats my man..." I wish wish wish we could get a clip of her singing something -anything- just to get a feel for it. These videos are terrific. I think i'll mark Monday and Wednesday down on my calender with a big red "BLOG"!

gavrochegirl
#18re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:41pm

That was great! re: RENT blog: Riot video Love Adam's hair!

What the puck?!

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#19re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:41pm

I don't even know what to say about the Adam Look at the end. He just walks by and BAM, flashes that look...words don't describe just how cool he thinks he is.

Rosario is awesome.

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#20re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:52pm

Wax Lion loves how life is imitating art imitating life. Anthony knows how much Wax Lion loves him, and his gadget fetish.

Love,
Wax Lion
Updated On: 6/22/05 at 01:52 PM

Footlooser Profile Photo
Footlooser
#21re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:59pm

I want the movie now. But I think I may be disapointed with it in the state t is sure to be now. Has filming even finished?

"You know just because you put a smiley face after it doesn't change the fact that it was an a-hole comment." ~ Sumofallthings

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#22re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 1:59pm

*could reply to Wax Lion's post with a rather snarky comment about Anthony, but is being ladylike and refusing to do so*

I just noticed something (so what? I'm not very observant): Rosario said Angel stole a baton and was whacking people. We get some good old-fashioned cross-dressing a$$-kicking going on? Score! Go Angel!

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#23re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 2:07pm

Wax Lion adores snarky comments. Yes, Angel has to "get the bitch" during the riot scene. If you've ever wanted to see what an uber pissed-off drag queen looks like when she gets even with those who look down on her and what she stands for, this is going to be your chance.

Love,
Wax Lion

Millie42 Profile Photo
Millie42
#24re: RENT blog: Riot video
Posted: 6/22/05 at 2:37pm

That was cute! And when I leave work and go home I can actually watch the clip with SOUND! (Maybe some people will leave the office and I can turn on the volume for 2 mins)

"My friends have made the story of my life." -Helen Keller

Videos