pixeltracker

Condolences to Shoshana Bean- Page 3

Condolences to Shoshana Bean

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#50re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:05pm

Oh re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean. Poor Shoshana - my thougts and prayers go out to her. That's truly devestating. re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#51re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:07pm

You have my prayer.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

AnotherDay46 Profile Photo
AnotherDay46
#52re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:11pm

Very unfortunate. Someone at my school just died from a car accident yesterday morning as well. Not a happy time.

RentBoy86
#53re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:14pm

You're in my prayers Sho

Lavinia Profile Photo
Lavinia
#54re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:34pm

How terrible. re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean Sho and Tyler's families and friends are in my thoughts.

That was pure vodka, you poop!

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#55re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:34pm

This is so terrible to hear. I cannot even imagine the pain and suffering she, her family, and Tyler's family are going through. My condolensces to her.

seasons of love Profile Photo
seasons of love
#56re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:52pm

My heart and prayers go out to Shoshana, and anyone else who was affected by this tragedy...

"I am unfinished- I am diminished With or without you..."

Yero
#57re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:00pm

OMG poor Shoshana! re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Prayers for her and family.

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

jayson71 Profile Photo
jayson71
#58re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:02pm

My prayers are will you....

algy Profile Photo
algy
#59re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:03pm

My thoughts are with Shoshana and Tylers family. Truly tragic.

i love idina Profile Photo
i love idina
#60re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:10pm

my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved

HatBoy
#61re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:15pm

This is so sudden, and so terrible. I hope that everyone involved gets through this, and my thoughts and prayers go out to all of them. She really loved the guy.

re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean

...now under the user "aawolfe".

#62re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:52pm

My condolences to Shoshana and Tyler's family and friends. It's truely terrible to lose someone you love, especially that young.

Horton Profile Photo
Horton
#63re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:55pm

I feel so bad.

Bohemian1232 Profile Photo
Bohemian1232
#64re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:56pm

That's awful.

"Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead."

MusicAndPassion Profile Photo
MusicAndPassion
#65re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:57pm

Prayers to Shoshana and her boyfriend's family.

They look so happy together. It's so awful & sad!

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#66re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:58pm

That's terrible..

broadwaybaby221
#67re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 4:59pm

This is very tragic. My prayers and thoughts go to Shoshana, Tyler's family, and anyone who knew him. It's never easy loosing a loved one.

~Sara~

ashley0139
#68re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:04pm

That's devastating. My heart goes out to them.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

elphieisperky
#69re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:09pm

Oh my Lord. That's terrible. I'm praying for her right now re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean

broadway_baby4
#70re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:15pm

That's terrible.

My condolences to everyone involved in this tragedy.

ihearttheatre
#71re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:18pm

Wow. That's terrible re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#72re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:21pm

I already posted in this thread...hold on to those you love and care about, and as Shoshana pointed out, never go to sleep without telling them how much you love them.

Is there any news of this on a local news station website? How exactly did this happen? Of course, if this is private/not released information, I completely understand and excuse my nosiness.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#73re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:26pm

i've been praying for her, his family and all affected by this since i heard. i feel truly terrible for such a loss.

To clarify, this happened yesterday (Sunday April, 30) morning and thats as much as I know about the actual accident. Of course, privacy and respect should be given to this family as far as details. Just sending prayers and love their way.

Holly Therese Profile Photo
Holly Therese
#74re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:33pm

So so sad, I am also keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

"You know, with the right volume, Patti LuPone can make a car bounce, too...." -Wonderwaiter