pixeltracker

Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer

Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer

greeneyed_one Profile Photo
greeneyed_one
#0Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 1:19pm

iTunes is offering "Its Your Wedding Day" from the Wedding Singer as one of their free downloads! They also added the Aida recording into their database which you can buy for $12.00. Under their "soundtrack" section they have a subcategory for musicals too. Most of their stuff is under $12 (Spamalot, Color Purple, etc)

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 1:27pm

ooh. I really like this song.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Yeah, um, no. Profile Photo
Yeah, um, no.
BillFinn Profile Photo
BillFinn
#3re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 3:36pm

Does anyone know when the rest of the CD is being put up? I really want "Right on Time"! Haha.

Bill Finn rocks. Woot.

WiiCKED x3
#4re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 3:39pm

Thanks!

mijofly19
#5re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 3:40pm

The CD's already up. Just go to "Soundtracks" and it should be on the main page.

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#6re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 3:42pm

And not to disappoint the poster above... but Right on Time isn't on the CD... it isn't in the show anymore.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

BillFinn Profile Photo
BillFinn
#7re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 3:45pm

I heard from a source they were going to post "Right on Time" as one of the bonus tracks in iTunes. Laura Benanti recorded it and everything. Do I have reason to freak...

Edit:

I am so sad! No ROT!!!! Maybe it's a glitch. Thanks to the poster who showed me where to find the CD. For the past two days, I've been entering "Wedding Singer" and "Stephen Lynch" in the search directory and it showed up nothing.

Bill Finn rocks. Woot.
Updated On: 6/6/06 at 03:45 PM

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#8re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 4:59pm

yay! *goes to download*

greeneyed_one Profile Photo
greeneyed_one
#9re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 5:04pm

Yeah, sorry- the entire album is avaliable too. :)

JustChillin8908
#10re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/6/06 at 5:07pm

Thanks for posting! I almost never check the free downloads anymore since the music isn't always of the best quality...

LeadingMan051990
#11re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 5:42pm

Since this song is a free download anyways, could someone make a link to download the song for those of us who don't have itunes? I don't think this would be illegal since its already free...

fengshuihellnyc
#12re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 6:03pm

OK that is the worst song I've ever heard. It sounds like a bad theme to a commercial for a cruise line. GAG!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..... NO MORE MUSICAL MOVIE TRANSLATIONS. GAG GAG GAG.

RentBoy86
#13re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 7:59pm

You can go to the Wedding Singer website and listen to "It's your Wedding Day" and "Come out of the Dumpster" - they have the full songs on there. I listend to "it's your wedding day" for 3 hrs straight haha, the day before I left for NYC to see the show. I was so excited. I love this show.

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#14re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:06pm

I bought the cd on my lunch break and I really enjoy it. It's just meant to be pure fun and the great cast reflects that notion.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

SueSnell
#15re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:13pm

You can get it cheaper at WalMart.com in their muic store. The whole thing for $9.44. And the Conick double cd is available there for $17 or so. They have other shows as well, not a huge selection but they seem to be releasing new cds on their site the same day they are released in stores

Bad Jazz Singing- The Agony of Defeatism, The Thrill of It All

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#16re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 9:35pm

The Harry Connick, Jr. CD is on I-Tunes for $13.99, I normally juglle between the two for better deals.

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#17re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 9:45pm

I was starting to wonder if I wanted to see this - but the CD put the question to rest - I LOVE the CD!!!

It's so - I can't believe I going to use this word - exhuberant! And REALLY funny.

L'chaim. Oh man.

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#18re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 9:47pm

The music of The Wedding Singer is excellent.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

BlueStarGirl
#19re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:39pm

Thanks for posting this. I never bother with iTunes music store any more!

Bohemian1232 Profile Photo
Bohemian1232
#20re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:41pm

I like this song. *downloads*

"Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead."