Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....

wickedfreak Profile Photo
wickedfreak
#0Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 6:55pm

I don't know if this has already been covered but I called telecharge today and they told me that Les Mis Broadway tickets go on sale June 26. Also, a pre sale for american express starts tomorrow at 4

Updated On: 6/6/06 at 06:55 PM

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#1re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 7:17pm

o god i need some of these

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#2re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 7:59pm

Yes! Thank you so much! My mom has AmEx, she's just as excited for Les Mis as I am, we'll be buying our tickets tomorrow!

neomystyk29 Profile Photo
neomystyk29
#3re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 8:01pm

Gah, I wish I had Amex but my father insists that that's a horrible company. I'll be buying on the 26th I suppose.

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#4re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 8:01pm

Once they go on sale to the gen public, we will be getting our hands on ours! Who thinks that the show will extend? I do!

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#5re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 8:05pm

I'm SURE they already have plans to extend it. It's all just a part of their scheme to get as many people to see it as possible because "Oh my gosh only 6 months!" and then Mackintosh will say, "Look at me, I'm so great, we're extending!" and then the world loves him. And ya know what, I love you, Cameron Mackintosh!

kate2
#6re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 8:56pm

That's the same day that SAT scores are available! Random, I know.

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#7re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 9:21pm

Thank you for the heads up! re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

Merrydothe Profile Photo
Merrydothe
#8re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 9:32pm

Am I the only one who thinks its way too soon for Les Mis to be back on Broadway? I'm so confused about all this.

meggsison
#9re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 9:51pm

I wish they would have rush tickets for this.

I highly doubt they will.

The course of true love never did run smooth.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#10re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/6/06 at 9:53pm

I'll bet they'll have a lottery. Rush tickets (where the first 20 or so people who line up are guaranteed to get tickets) seems to be fading away. Lotteries seem to be the "new wave."

folkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
#11re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:23am

i SERIOUSLY doubt rush will be available as the cast has made every RENT queen in the world suddenly wanna go see it

coolphantom919 Profile Photo
coolphantom919
#12re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:07am

I already got my tickets to see LES MIS in Indiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time seeing the musical!!! :o

Magdalene Profile Photo
Magdalene
#13re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:28am

"I already got my tickets to see LES MIS in Indiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time seeing the musical!!! :o"

I thought they pulled the tours....

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#14re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 10:31am

Does anyone know the dates that Daphne Rubin-Vega will be out doing her prior commitment?

NJgirl
#15re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 4:15pm

My coworker just bought some. They are indeed onsale right now to AMEX card holders. I have a feeling that looking at availability...this is going to be alot like Spamalot in the sense that the majority of center orch and the inside aisle of right and left orch will be premium seats. Not much in the way of orchestra seats came up, at least early in the run.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#16re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 4:18pm

I thought they pulled the tours....

Hardly. The current tour is closing in July in St. Louis.
http://www.iatse-intl.org/shows/th_lesmis.html

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

kec Profile Photo
kec
#17re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 4:18pm

You may be right, NJgirl. I just bought two tickets for December 30. The first two seats that came up were front row orchestra in the center. Too close for my tastes (and the person I'm bringing with me has never seen the show). My second choice was Row K, again in the center. Those I took.

Tirso de Molina
#18re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 5:25pm

I think LES MIZ looks way better from the mezzanine than the orchestra; the stage pictures, especially the big tableau moments, are really composed to be seen from above.

and I got my ticket for the evening show on December 23rd: Row B center mezzanine, on the aisle!

now I just have to accept how long ago it really was that I saw the original Bway cast -- I think I saw the show only about 2 weeks after it opened. WTF did the time go?!

"Sweet summer evenings, hot wine and bread / Sharing your supper, sharing your bed / Simple joys have a simple voice: It says why not go ahead?"

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#19re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 7:42pm

Just got tix for Dec 9th.... Center Mezz 101 came up...

Not bad !

ikmbway
#20re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:24pm

I got tickets today. For Thanksgiving weekend. Row 7 on the aisle. Right side if I'm not mistaken (I didn't choose/buy them).

theminutepast
#21re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:34pm

Should I expect these tickets to sell out soon after they become available to the general public? I'm going to be in college and don't know yet what weekend I could have time to drive there. Should I buy tickets for a weekend just in case they sell out?

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#22re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 8:55pm

I bought mine Row D of the center orchestra. I totally forgot that the scenes are apparently so much better from the mezz. Do you still think it will be visually appealing?

Luckydave14
#23re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 9:56pm

I got Row F center orchestra for November 11th

gumbo2 Profile Photo
gumbo2
#24re: Les Mis Tickets Go On Sale....
Posted: 6/7/06 at 9:56pm

I'm in the same boat, theminutepast, I'll be in upstate New York and it's like a 4-hour drive which would be a long way to go for a sold-out show. Will most performances sell out?

Videos