pixeltracker

Where's the stage door? thread- Page 3

Where's the stage door? thread

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#50re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 8/10/08 at 9:54pm

As you exit the theatre, turn left. There is a door that says "stage door" on it.

re: Where's the stage door? thread

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise
Updated On: 8/10/08 at 09:54 PM

rich.hanson59
#51re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 12/14/08 at 10:06pm

Where is the Neil Simon stage door? I am seeing Hairspray on Thursday. Thanks.
Updated On: 12/14/08 at 10:06 PM

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#52re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:43am

August Wilson stage door? Anyone?

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#53re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 12/15/08 at 10:43am

August Wilson stage door? Anyone?

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#54re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 12/15/08 at 11:18am

^Make a right when you walk out of the theater

TXBroadwayLover
#55re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/15/09 at 11:40pm

I plan to see "The Singing Forest" at Martinson Theater at The Public Theater in April. Does anyone know where the stage door is?

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#56re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/16/09 at 1:14am

I'm still a bit confused about the location of the Marquis stage door. Help please?

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#57re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/16/09 at 2:41am

The Marquis stage door is on 45th... kind of between that Sunglass Hut place and the little Broadway store that's there. Take a look at the pictures on the first page from Cry Baby, they should help.

"Wishes come true, not free..."
Updated On: 3/16/09 at 02:41 AM

jamiekennywicked Profile Photo
jamiekennywicked
#58re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/16/09 at 5:28am

Where is the one for shrek and i know this is london but where is it for the london palladium

''With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town'' - Helena Bonham Carter

PlayhouseBeauty Profile Photo
PlayhouseBeauty
#59re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/16/09 at 11:37am

re: Where's the stage door? thread

Its on 45th Street. So you have to walk around the corner. I believe when you come out of the Marquis you walk out to the right. Once you see the cylinder beige columns. You will see a sign that says Stage Door. Here is a picture that someone drew. It may not be helpful but this is what the stage door area looks like at the Marquis. Updated On: 3/16/09 at 11:37 AM

PlayhouseBeauty
#60re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/25/09 at 7:11pm

I am seeing Shrek on sunday and I was wondering where the stage door was for the broadway theater?

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#61re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/25/09 at 7:27pm

Go out the front entrance and turn left. At the corner, turn left and walk down 53rd until you see the barricades.

Note: If you are seeing a matinee, Brian d'Arce James does NOT come out between shows due to the make-up.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#62re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/25/09 at 10:01pm

And Sutton Foster comes out when hell freezes over. re: Where's the stage door? thread

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

PlayhouseBeauty
#63re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/26/09 at 4:55pm

Thanks for the help. I pretty much guessed Brian D'Arcy James would not come out. I'm more stage dooring for my brother because he wants to meet someone famous...lol....thats what he said to me atleast lol.

KirbyCat
#64re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/26/09 at 5:01pm

Actually, I guess hell already froze over... she came out when I went! :)

PlayhouseBeauty
#65re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/28/09 at 3:40pm

Wow... when did you go kirbycat?

KirbyCat
#66re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/28/09 at 3:49pm

Haha I actually went on the second night of previews... I guess they came out because they assumed that there wouldn't be a lot of people outside... And there wasn't! First of all, because it was freezing out, and it was only their second performance... But I was outside for about an hour waiting for Brain d'Arcy James. It actually took about 20 minutes after I got to the stage door for the first cast member to come out because they were running notes on stage.

And do they still have that horrible setup for the barricades? It was so confusing as to where to stand because they had two sets of barricades: one on either side of the stage door... But it was great, everybody came out and signed and willingly took pictures with everybody. John Tartaglia even sang for my little sister's birthday! (I was happier than she was to hear a personalized song!)

:)

skander2 Profile Photo
skander2
#67re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/28/09 at 4:06pm

Where is Next to Normal's stagedoor?

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#68re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 3/31/09 at 11:50pm

^I second that request.

lull89 Profile Photo
lull89
#69re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 4/1/09 at 12:05am

The Booth's door is in Shubert Alley. There's a sign on the door, I believe, but you could mistake it for a door into the theatre, as they're very close together, IIRC.

Jcookie1213 Profile Photo
Jcookie1213
#70re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 4/11/09 at 10:43am

also does anyone know if Allison Janney, SJB and Megan Hilty come out after the matinees?

PlayhouseBeauty
#71re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 4/11/09 at 11:48am

Megan Hilty and SJB used to come out after Wicked Matinee's so I dont see why they wouldn't now. Im not sure about Alison Janney though. Personally I think it all depends on the actress and how she is feeling so you never know if the will or will not come out.

Bwayfan39
#72re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:12pm

For future knowledge; does 2nd Stage have a stagedoor? if so where is it?

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#73re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 4/11/09 at 1:17pm

NO. It does NOT have a stage door. Actors exit at the main lobby-where you or everyone else would enter before the show. You just have to wait there.

J*
Updated On: 4/11/09 at 01:17 PM

Bwayfan39
#74re: Where's the stage door? thread
Posted: 4/11/09 at 2:28pm

Thanks so much jaystar! Maybe I'll try my chances of meeting Sherie Rene Scott...

Videos