pixeltracker

Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.

Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#1Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 8:34am

Every year there are a few souls who can't make it to the Flea Market for whatever reason. Here's the place to wallow in your misery.

I can't go this year because I was recently released from the hospital and need to stay at home and recover. blah.

Godspell_Girl
#2re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 9:21am

I wish I could go, but my mom has a consistery meeting and im not allowed to go in to NY by myself. I cry for you to, ILoveMyDictionary.

I like playin with lightbulbs. Plug 15 3-bulb circuits into one extension cord, flip the switch and *POOF*. Smoke machine.

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#2re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 10:21am

feel better, Ilovemydictionary!
I have a ton of reading, a lesson to plan, and observation crap to work on. I'm not leaving my bedroom even though I'm only a 40 minute train ride away. gahh...

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#3re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 10:41am

I'm at school in Indiana re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year. . I'm a senior this year and plan on moving back to NYC so I'm definitely going next year.

SweetQintheLights
#4re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 10:57am

"I can't go this year because I was recently released from the hospital and need to stay at home and recover. blah. "

I can't go because I am in Florida but I also recently got released from the hospital and currently look something like this: (this is not me, by the way)

re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.

which I have to wear for 3 days.

Back to flea market conversation...

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#5re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 11:11am

I was going to go, but the auditions for a show that I'm stage managing are today, so I kind of have to be here...

One Song Glory
#6re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 11:26am

I've got a callback to attend to, I can't go. re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

jagfkb
NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#8re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 12:18pm

F*CK the Birthday, go to the Flea Market. I know I would.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#9re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 2:28pm

If only I didn't live in Chicago, and the cost of traveling wasn't so high...

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#10re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this year.
Posted: 9/21/08 at 2:51pm

I just got back! I bought so much cool stuff!

For those who couldn't go, there's always next year!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#11re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:03pm

The "so much cool stuff" comment makes me feel sooooooooooooo much better. Thanks a lot, WBAF.

re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#12re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:21pm

Just got back as well, but its not that much fun when you're broke as a joke

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock

bundy5000 Profile Photo
bundy5000
#13re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:24pm

My birthday was the 10th I had over $400 to spend at the flea market and a reservation today at Sardi's. But College is getting the better of me.

All Work And No Play Makes bundy a very dull boy

Herbie: "Honey, Don't you know there's a depression?"
Rose: "Of Course I know, I Watch Fox News"
-(modified)Gypsy
Broadway Schedule
December 5th- Hamilton, On Your Feet
December 19th- Noises Off, Edith Piaf Concert at Town Hall

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#14re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:36pm

I also wish I was there instead of stuck in MA! re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Updated On: 9/21/08 at 03:36 PM

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#15re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:52pm

Logan, I hear you on that one!! I did manage to score a window card that I'd been looking for for a while ~ CHEAP! I'm giving up on the TDF tickets thing. No matter how many of those tickets I get, I never win. Those two things took my meager budget for this.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#16re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 6:06pm

I was debating all last week on going, but yesterday with my car breaking down did me in. So, that meant no ride and no extra cash to spare on stuff I really probably don't need anyway. I am just hoping to have my car ready by Wednesday when I'm seeing Xanadu again.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

husk_charmer
#17re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 6:10pm

I live in Texas. Not only can I not make it to the Flea Market, but I live in Texas re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this

http://www.youtube.com/huskcharmer

James885 Profile Photo
James885
#18re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 6:21pm

I've got 3 chapters I have to read for class tomorrow, plus an outline that I haven't even started yet. As much as I would have loved to go up to NYC today, there's just too much stuff for me to do here.

"You drank a charm to kill John Proctor's wife! You drank a charm to kill Goody Proctor!" - Betty Parris to Abigail Williams in Arthur Miller's The Crucible

defyinggravity42694 Profile Photo
defyinggravity42694
#19re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 6:23pm

I was gonna go, then XANADU announced it's closing, had to sacrifice the Flea Market.

Goodbye

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#20re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/21/08 at 7:01pm

You didn't miss much in my opinion. I spent a grand total of $2.25, and two dollars of that was on Billy Joel vinyls.

EnWashingtonHeights Profile Photo
EnWashingtonHeights
killertofu333
#22re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/22/08 at 1:05am

Unfortunately I couldn't schlep my cookies the 9 hours up to NYC to be there but hey there's always next year...unless I die within the next 12 months then I'm screwed...think happy thoughts...

"I have the prettiest mother..."--Rhoda Penmark~~~ The Bad Seed

CJR
#23re: Support Group for those of us who can't make it to the Flea Market this
Posted: 9/22/08 at 1:26am

I lost my job on Friday..... I still had a great time though. And at the end of the day I picked up a few 2 for $5 tee shirts for friends.

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...