pixeltracker

Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You

Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You

AndAllThatJazz22
#1Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 8:41pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXZPRFBCL0g

Wow she can not count worth of crap and her riffs or dreadful. She Even attempts vibrato.

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

kate2
#2re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 8:53pm

I didn't think she was that bad... be nice!

cello_dude Profile Photo
cello_dude
#2re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 9:25pm

... there are MUCH worse people out there. What made you put this on the boards to bash it?

AndAllThatJazz22
#3re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 9:34pm

I will say,

her pitch is very good.

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 9:37pm

Aside from the lack of expression, she was OK. I've heard/seen worse.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#5re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 9:37pm

That made me laugh a little. Especially when it got to where Roger would have come in.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

AndAllThatJazz22
#6re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 9:38pm

It isn't HORRIBLE, but it does make my day to see this!

RuthlessChicken Profile Photo
RuthlessChicken
#7re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 11:16pm

No. I think you did post it just to belittle someone else and that's NOT cool. Is there a video of you singing anywhere that we can ridicule? I doubt it. So please...find somewhere else to try to validate your own existence

-RC

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#8re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/14/08 at 11:22pm

yeah, i must say... i went into this expecting her to be awful... she isnt at all, i mean shes no super star, but shes good

musicaltheatrefan3 Profile Photo
musicaltheatrefan3
#9re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/15/08 at 12:10am

Do you guys all realise that this was "Crazy SA Girl?"

Remember. That video. "I swear, George Bush, I HATE HIM! HE JUST CLOSED GEORGE BUSH! THAT'S 12 SHOWS, NO 7! WHAT'S NEXT? WICKED!!!!!! OMG, NOT WICKED"

Just saying.

She's not horrible, though.

defyingonbroadway Profile Photo
defyingonbroadway
#10re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/15/08 at 1:24am

Well most people don't really get much control over their vibrato until 16. I mean training could certainly help. But she probably hasn't had any training. The only thing that really concerns me about her ability is her very obvious lack of expression. As it has been mentioned on previous threads, if you can't be a singer who acts, at least be an actor who sings.

Bobby Maler Profile Photo
Bobby Maler
#11re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/15/08 at 1:37am

hehehhe This made me chuckle. The part where Roger comes in and also at the end...what are we to interpret from that hand gesture after "peace and love"?

I don't think she's that bad at all. AllThatJazz, you're a meanie. We need more musical theatre young'ins. Sing your heart out, girl, and dance like no one's watching.

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#12re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/15/08 at 1:59am

I knew who this was going to be before I clicked the link.
Updated On: 11/23/08 at 01:59 AM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#13re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/15/08 at 3:30am

According to her video she did after seeing Spring Awakening, she is 12 years old. (She said she wanted to audition for SA in 3 years when she is 1re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You Not bad singing for a 12 year old!

Just give the world Love.

AndAllThatJazz22
#14re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/15/08 at 9:52am

She is an ICON, after that video. That is why I posted this one.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#15re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/15/08 at 11:40am

Oh, crazy SA girl. She has provided many minutes of laughter for me. But she is not a terrible singer.

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

RachelO Profile Photo
RachelO
#16re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/23/08 at 9:59pm

Does anyone have the link to the video of her Spring Awakening Rant? I can't find it anymore...this is very upsetting. :P

A Fleur De Toi Profile Photo
A Fleur De Toi
#17re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/23/08 at 10:06pm

It's not half bad, you know. And it's nice to see young uns being really excited about theatre so stop the ridicule seriously.

I mean I know her little rant about Spring Awakening closing was a little over the top but come on please tell me you remember what it was like being 12.

In Soviet Russia, Wicked hates you too!

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#18re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/23/08 at 10:44pm

Do you guys all realise that this was "Crazy SA Girl?"

Wow, you calling someone crazy? Pot and kettle! (And it is spelled realize).

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#19re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/23/08 at 10:49pm

I have it downloaded. I'll upload it again if you want.

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
WishingOnlyWounds2
#21re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/23/08 at 11:01pm

She isn't that bad, at all.

2008: Feb. 18- Rent, Feb. 19- Curtains, April 18- Xanadu, April 22- Wicked, April 26- Legally Blonde, May 31- Wicked, June 13- The Little Mermaid, June 28- Wicked and Young Frankenstein, July 2- The Little Mermaid, July 6- A Chorus Line and Legally Blonde, August 16- Xanadu, September 13- Legally Blonde and 13, September 28- Xanadu and Spring Awakening, Oct. 12-GYPSY and [title of show], Oct. 19- Hairspray & Legally Blonde, Nov. 9- Wicked and 13, Dec. 14-13, Dec. 26- Billy Elliot, 2009: Jan 1- Shrek, Jan 2- 13 and Wicked, Jan 4- 13, Feb 17- In The Heights, Feb 19- Billy Elliot, Feb 22- Sweeney Todd (tour), March 28- Mary Poppins, April 4- Mamma Mia!, April 15- Jersey Boys (on tour), April 25- next to normal & 9 to 5 May 1- Billy Elliot, May 3- Spelling Bee (tour), May 8- Chicago, May 21- Wicked, June 6- Everyday Rapture, June 23- The Wiz, June 25- Hair July 15- Shrek, August 9- Wicked, September 7- Rock of Ages, October 11- Next To Normal, October 23- The Marvelous Wonderettes, November 7- Ragtime November 29- Dreamgirls, December 25- Billy Elliot, December 30- Finian's Rainbow, 2010: January 9- Bye Bye Birdie, January 16- Memphis February 17- The Phantom of The Opera, February 18- God of Carnage, March 7- Billy Elliot, March 31- American Idiot

SporkGoddess
#22re: Spring Awakening Freak Singing Without You
Posted: 11/23/08 at 11:04pm

She has a sweet tone, but could definitely use some training as her voice matures.

Also... hold those notes more.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Videos