News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Election 2024

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#50Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/7/24 at 3:32pm

America is no longer the strongest nation in the world. Arguably. China is.

Anyway, Joe Biden is obviously not in his physical or mental prime, but I think senile is a stretch. It’s about the cabinet and team he assembles, they will be the ones actually doing the hard work. I have zero doubt that he would surround himself with better people than Trump would. Conscience and fair play are more important anyway, and obviously Trump has neither of those things and never has had. He’s never even had a proper attention span, people who have worked on his administration have compared his cognitive abilities to a lighthouse. His brain whirls around the room slowly until it lands on you, then quickly passes.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#51Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/9/24 at 9:38pm

If she would have just turned around at the debate and said something like "stop hovering over me you creepy freak.".....

Stephanatic

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#52Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/10/24 at 11:29am

Jay Lerner-Z said: "I have zero doubt that he would surround himself with better people than Trump would."

Based on his own words and actions, it would seem that even Trump agrees that he chose a lot of very bad people to serve in his administration.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#53Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/11/24 at 8:09am

Did you see Trump slurring his way through a bizarre rant about boats and sharks in Las Vegas? That is the norm for him. At previous rallies he seemed to think Hannibal Lechter was a real person. He has spoke of the "gathering clouds of WWII". He makes more gaffes at one rally than Biden has made in the past four years. 

fosterfan2
#54Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/11/24 at 11:10am

kdogg36 said: "Jay Lerner-Z said: "I have zero doubt that he would surround himself with better people than Trump would."

Based on his own words and actions, it would seem that even Trump agrees that he chose a lot of very bad people to serve in his administration.
"

Biden has already surrounded himself with better people in his first term. So I agree 100%.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#55Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/12/24 at 2:26pm

"America is no longer the strongest nation in the world. Arguably. China is."

Not by a longshot. Especially when it comes to their economy.

South Florida
#56Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/14/24 at 6:42pm

Erik that shark/battery stuff was weird. Biden commercials should use that as a TV ad.

Stephanatic

Jay Lerner-Z
#57Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/16/24 at 10:12am

Erik… I guess “strong” can mean a lot of things. By American standards, I suppose we define it by military power or cold hard $$$. For me however, a nation about to elect an evil con man on the brink of destroying the fundamentals of justice and democracy can hardly be described as strong. I’m sure you agree.

China I think has more influence and power. The government there won’t be going anywhere.  What does Xi Jinping have to be afraid of?

Joe Biden can’t even control one of America’s closest friends, Israel. Power?

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

South Florida
#58Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/27/24 at 8:45pm

I bet Dump says "this debate is rigged" tonight, any takers?

Stephanatic

Zeppie2022
#59Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/27/24 at 11:43pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/27/democratic-party-react-biden-debate-performance/74240984007/

This is not a conservative paper. I did not watch the debate but I am pretty confident Trump was not very good either. How sad that these two old men are our choices. 

binau Profile Photo
binau
#60Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/28/24 at 2:48am

For better or worse I think it's very clear what is going to happen now in November. And this is not a shock or surprise - this is just how democracy works. I hope that the losing party takes a long hard look in the mirror and changes their strategy next time because it just isn't good enough anymore. 

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

MysteriousLady
#61Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/28/24 at 9:16am

Zeppie2022 said: "https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/27/democratic-party-react-biden-debate-performance/74240984007/

This is not a conservative paper. I did not watch the debate but I am pretty confident Trump was not very good either. How sad that these two old men are our choices.
"

USA today is owned by a conservative group now. 

South Florida
#62Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/28/24 at 10:08am

What a disaster.

Stephanatic

Zeppie2022
#63Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/28/24 at 10:54pm

"USA today is owned by a conservative group now."

Ok, thanks for the information. That being said even the NY Times called for Biden to step down.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#64Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/29/24 at 8:20am

Trump is convicted of 34 felonies, has been found liable for sexual assault, lies through the entire debate, goes on incomprehensible rants at every rally, has a proven record of being a horrible president and tried to OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT and the NY Times is calling for Biden to step down??

The NY Times editorial board should step down. The media still hasn't figured out how to cover Trump. They've learned nothing from 2016 or 2020.

Zeppie2022
#65Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/29/24 at 10:25am

"Trump is convicted of 34 felonies, has been found liable for sexual assault, lies through the entire debate, goes on incomprehensible rants at every rally, has a proven record of being a horrible president and tried to OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT and the NY Times is calling for Biden to step down??

Please go to a mirror and look at it and with a straight face say that the NY Times has not trashed Trump every day of the week since he announced he was running for POTUS years ago. Really, you don't think the NY Times has been all over 34 felonies and sexual assault in their news coverage. The charges Trump has been convicted of are after he was POTUS, how can they ask him to step down. The NY Times were all over Jan 6th with their reporting and wanted Trump to go to jail for treason. What rock were you hiding under?

The difference is Biden is currently the POTUS and running for re-election. It is really bad when panels from MSNBC/CNN shows and even the ladies from 'The View" say Biden should drop out. In full display the other night, Biden showed what some  of us have seen for years. He lost his train of thought when not speaking from a script. He mumbles his words and it was hard to understand what he said, did not seem coherent at times. He stared into space when not speaking and appeared to not be engaged into what Trump was saying. Others were concerned that he needed his wife to get down the stairs after the debate. That to me is unfair and has nothing to do with actually being POTUS. It is quite normal for somebody his age to not have the balance they once did. I rather see her help him than he lose balance and fall.

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#66Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/29/24 at 11:15am

How embarrassing for the United States that our honorable President had to share a stage with a convicted felon and proven serial liar.  A thug, for certain.  The morning following the debate, I made an additional contribution to the Biden/Harris campaign.  FOUR  MORE  YEARS  !!  

Non sibi sed patriae

MysteriousLady
#67Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 6/29/24 at 5:26pm

Zeppie2022 said: ""Trump is convicted of 34 felonies, has been found liable for sexual assault, lies through the entire debate, goes on incomprehensible rants at every rally, has a proven record of being a horrible president and tried to OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT and the NY Times is calling for Biden to step down??

Please go to a mirror and look at it and with a straight face say that the NY Times has not trashed Trump every day of the week since he announced he was running for POTUS years ago. Really, you don't think the NY Times has been all over 34 felonies and sexual assault in their news coverage. The charges Trump has been convicted of are after he was POTUS, how can they ask him to step down. The NY Times were all over Jan 6th with their reporting and wanted Trump to go to jail for treason. What rock were you hiding under?

The difference is Biden is currently the POTUS and running for re-election. It is really bad when panels fromMSNBC/CNN shows and even the ladies from 'The View" say Biden should drop out.In full display the other night, Biden showed what some of us have seen for years. He lost his train of thought when not speaking from a script. He mumbles his words and it was hard to understand what he said, did not seem coherent at times. He stared into space when not speaking and appeared to not be engaged into what Trump was saying. Others were concerned that he needed his wife to get down the stairs after the debate. That to me is unfair and has nothing to do with actually being POTUS. It is quite normal for somebody his age to not have the balance they once did. I rather see her help him than he lose balance and fall.
"

The New York Times has a Pro Trump bias and an anti Biden bias. It's well known that Biden hates them and refuses to do an interview with him. They were biased against Hillary as well. So, it isn't surprising that Biden's enemies at the Times are calling for him to step down. 

Jay Lerner-Z
#68Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 7/1/24 at 11:41am

Fck the Supreme Court. Or 6 of them, at least. Three sane justices remain. Trump will be legally able to assassinate his political rivals after January 2025.

South Florida
#69Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 7/1/24 at 5:16pm

The first thing on my mind Jay. Wait and see how many people are going to descend on Washington if it wins the election. Time for Joe to do what's right for the country. 

Stephanatic

dadaguza
#70Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 7/1/24 at 7:41pm

ACL2006 said: "Biden needs to act quick and have an assassination on #45."

Harry, is that you?

https://twitter.com/harryjsisson/status/1807793337509786023

South Florida
#71Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 7/2/24 at 9:32pm

I was just thinking about RBG and not resigning. This could be the double burn of good people not quitting when they should. God help us.

Stephanatic

Zeppie2022
#72Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 7/3/24 at 9:49am

"The New York Times has a Pro Trump bias and an anti Biden bias. It's well known that Biden hates them and refuses to do an interview with him. They were biased against Hillary as well. So, it isn't surprising that Biden's enemies at the Times are calling for him to step down."

OMG - The NY Times has a "pro Trump" bias- really. Please show me one example.

Jay Lerner-Z
#73Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 7/4/24 at 8:28am

Happy 4th, everyone. I guess.

South Florida
#74Election 2024, one year from today, predictions please
Posted: 7/5/24 at 12:18am

I get a lot of **** for being negative about Biden and the disaster. Ask yourselves, most who dwell here are liberal progressives, would you feel better if Harris was the candidate now?

Stephanatic

Videos