Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

2026-2027 Broadway Season — Page 4

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

#76

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

LarryK2 said: "Thanks for posting. Curious as to why The Warriors is not listed as it is opening in March?"

Exact dates have not been confirmed yet.


“I am furious, but I am sailing.”
#77

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season



Casting notice went out for a role in Damn Yankees. Says rehearsal start February 2027.

#78

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

LarryK2 said: "Thanks for posting. Curious as to why The Warriors is not listed as it is opening in March?"

Previews begin in March and it opens in April. Tickets will go on sale in October (Broadway Direct).


wck.org

Updated On: 9/16/26 at 05:15 PM

#79

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

Now I'm completely stuck choosing my 7th show for April 2027 Spring Break and can only pick one revival. Track record: Boop!, Maybe Happy Ending (with Shen/Feldman), The First Shadow, Becky Shaw, and The Lost Boys on July 3rd (Pierre Marais was insane!). 6th is Other Desert Cities on Jan 8. I've never seen live Webber (Evita) or R&H (Sound of Music). I watch the film every December on ABC, always wanted it back on Broadway, and love both directors and lead actresses! Which revival is the absolute must-see milestone?
#80

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

bear882 said: "This was mentioned in another thread, but are people expectingBlack Swanto transfer next spring? Or is that another unknown?"

I hear they're coming fall '27

#81

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

Ensemble1750063487 said: "Now I'm completely stuck choosing my 7th show for April 2027 Spring Break and can only pick one revival. Track record: Boop!, Maybe Happy Ending (with Shen/Feldman), The First Shadow, Becky Shaw, and The Lost Boys on July 3rd (Pierre Marais was insane!). 6th is Other Desert Cities on Jan 8. I've never seen live Webber (Evita) or R&H (Sound of Music). I watch the film every December on ABC, always wanted it back on Broadway, and love both directors and lead actresses! Which revival is the absolute must-see milestone?"

Which show would you be most bummed to miss? It feels like you’re answering your own question here, given your enthusiasm about seeing The Sound of Music. I would say, depending on your finances, that you could probably see both musicals because Evita has Thursday matinee showings. The Evita revival is more of a known quantity, because it already had a successful London run, and you can check out the cast recording.

#82

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

bear882 said: "Ensemble1750063487 said: "Now I'm completely stuck choosing my 7th show for April 2027 Spring Break and can only pick one revival. Track record: Boop!, Maybe Happy Ending (with Shen/Feldman), The First Shadow, Becky Shaw, and The Lost Boys on July 3rd (Pierre Marais was insane!). 6th is Other Desert Cities on Jan 8. I've never seen live Webber (Evita) or R&H (Sound of Music). I watch the film every December on ABC, always wanted it back on Broadway, and love both directors and lead actresses! Which revival is the absolute must-see milestone?"

Which show would you be most bummed to miss? It feels like you’re answering your own question here, given your enthusiasm about seeingThe Sound of Music. I would say, depending on your finances, that you could probably see both musicals becauseEvitahas Thursday matinee showings. TheEvitarevival is more of a known quantity, because it already had a successful London run, and you can check out the cast recording.
"

That’s such a good point about the West End run! I've actually already listened to the cast recording and thought it was really good. While it might be impossible to see both during my actual break week depending on my budget, I definitely want to try and catch them both eventually!

#83

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

Blue Man Group is coming back for a new holiday-themed production, beginning previews November 12, opening November 17, and running through January 3 at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre.


“I am furious, but I am sailing.”
#84

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

Is Dirty Dancing confirmed for this season? Anyone have the scoop? The current tour schedule has the show closing in Toronto in January. It could possibly make a spring/summer pit stop at the Marquis.


My father (AIDS) My sister (AIDS) My uncle and my cousin and her best friend (AIDS, AIDS, AIDS) The gays and the straights And the white and the spades
#85

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

From the Sweaty one yesterday:

Another Broadway musical that was announced to come in this season has canceled their run and told it's cast it's not happening. It's bad out there. (The cast do know but I feel that it's tacky to name the show and I expect you'll know more on Monday)


IF this is actually true, what do we think it is? I know there was a rumor on here that Wanted was in a big financial bind, but their socials have been active this weekend…

#86

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

Damn Yankees now appears dead.
A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.
#87

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

ACL2006 said: "Damn Yankees now appears dead."

Not true...


I'm just here so I don't get fined
#88

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

A second Broadway revival of Damn Yankees, starring Neil Patrick Harris, Julianne Hough, and Austin Scott, begins previews March 24 and opens on April 20 at the Marquis Theatre.


“I am furious, but I am sailing.”
#89

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

School Girls; Or, the African Mean Girls Play has extended to November 15.


“I am furious, but I am sailing.”
#90

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

The Broadway premiere of It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play will begin previews November 4, open on November 18, and run until January 3 at the Broadhurst Theatre.


“I am furious, but I am sailing.”

Updated On: 10/1/26 at 11:08 AM

#91

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

The Dirty Dancing tour looks like it's coming to Broadway in the Spring according to it's Instagram. The current tour ends on January 3.


A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.
#92

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

ACL2006 said: "The Dirty Dancing tour looks like it's coming to Broadway in the Spring according to it's Instagram. The current tour ends on January 3."

I heard that the reviews of the tour version is so dreadful..

#93

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

Ensemble1750063487 said: "ACL2006 said: "The Dirty Dancing tour looks like it's coming to Broadway in the Spring according to it's Instagram. The current tour ends on January 3."

I heard that the reviews of the tour version is so dreadful..
"

It'll bomb on Broadway. The tour's Johnny got the worst reviews.


A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.
#94

Re: 2026-2027 Broadway Season

ACL2006 said: "Ensemble1750063487 said: "ACL2006 said: "The Dirty Dancing tour looks like it's coming to Broadway in the Spring according to it's Instagram. The current tour ends on January 3."

I heard that the reviews of the tour version is so dreadful..
"

It'll bomb on Broadway. The tour's Johnny got the worst reviews.
"

I’m so shocked that they’re coming to Broadway since the tour has many bad reviews. I can see it not doing so well, I wish that they pivot to straight play instead of musical.

Latest Posts

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59